Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser41959
  • Start date

DeletedUser20547

Well if it melts we restart....whats your point? should I just pack up and quit grepo period because I am afraid another alliance will put their tail between their leg and run like PAV did?

DeletedUser17561

And I am not sure why you are arguing - this thing didn't collapse around us. It just showed up.

I said earlier in the day (or at least implied it) that I didn't think these sorts of big coalitions work out. And believe me, I have seen some pretty large coalitions that did work out so I have a lot of data to use in my evaluation. Well, I think this one didn't work out. If you disagree that is your prerogative, but I just can't see anyone sitting around on the other side of the battle line rubbing their hands together like the Emperor in Star Wars saying "Yes, yes...it is all going as I have forseen..."

LOL!!! We did not scheme anything.It was all SS leaders who brought this one them. You broke the code now you will pay them by getting Rimmed!!:pro:

Oh now there are codes? Can you send me a copy? I usually read these sorts of things with a strobe light to get the full impact of their gravity so fluorescent lettering will help a lot.

Look, if you all just own up and say "we had one vision of how this was going to go and it took an unexpected turn" we can just call it a day. You don't even have to admit in public that it is a bad turn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20547

And I am not sure why you are arguing - this thing didn't collapse around us. It just showed up.

I said earlier in the day (or at least implied it) that I didn't think these sorts of big coalitions work out. And believe me, I have seen some pretty large coalitions that did work out so I have a lot of data to use in my evaluation. Well, I think this one didn't work out. If you disagree that is your prerogative, but I just can't see anyone sitting around on the other side of the battle line rubbing their hands together like the Emperor in Star Wars saying "Yes, yes...it is all going as I have forseen..."

You dont need to see anyone doing that because no one is....and here is news to you...NO ONE EVER IS! :pro: and one must expect everything.....and anything can happen....goes both ways..

DeletedUser

Can you do me, and possibly a lot of forum-goers to you know battle it out on either the battlefield or in the private messages? Thanks!
Shred13

DeletedUser20547

Can you do me, and possibly a lot of forum-goers to you know battle it out on either the battlefield or in the private messages? Thanks!
Shred13

Why are you offended....or are you just in need for some propaganda that noobs love? All we are trying to do is a little banter talk....a sort of calling out:) makes the game funner...on and off in-game.

Sorry if what we talk about seems new to you...maybe if you stick around and play in-game for a few years, you will know the effect banter talk has....heck its part of the game! Should we get the top 12 swim or sink .....YES we should but hey...I didnt see you lashing out when people were here cleaning SS pipes....seems to me that since some other alliancce besides SS is puffing their chest, you feel a little annoyed...WHO ARE? ....are you really SABLE in disguised?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@avera Do you remember there was another guy just like trasher here in Rheth Who we Rimmed. I cannot remember his name. Do you know that name? His name was Gory Coodes or Cory Goodes or something like that. This guy reminds me of him.

DeletedUser

@avera Do you remember there was another guy just like trasher here in Rheth Who we Rimmed. I cannot remember his name. Do you know that name? His name was Gory Coodes or Cory Goodes or something like that. This guy reminds me of him.

Cool-story-bro.jpg

DeletedUser

Why are you offended....or are you just in need for some BS propaganda that noobs love? All we are trying to do is a little banter talk....a sort of calling out:) makes the game funner...on and off in-game.

Sorry if what we talk about seems new to you...maybe if you stick around and play in-game for a few years, you will know the effect banter talk has....heck its part of the game! Should we get the top 12 swim or sink .....YES we should but hey...I didnt see you lashing out when people were here cleaning SS pipes....seems to me that since some other alliancce besides SS is puffing their chest, you feel a little annoyed...WHO ARE? ....are you really SABLE in disguised?

Check the last newspaper, I am the proud founder of an upcoming small alliance, and I have played this game for a few years and I have seen this "banter talk" before which ended.. well badly and devastating to both ends would be an understatement but i am pretty sure you will understand me

DeletedUser17561

Check the last newspaper, I am the proud founder of an upcoming small alliance, and I have played this game for a few years and I have seen this "banter talk" before which ended.. well badly and devastating to both ends would be an understatement but i am pretty sure you will understand me

I don't think anyone understands. This could not be more vague if it was written in Toltec heiroglyph

DeletedUser20547

@ Shred, props to you....founding and leading an alliance is no easy task, I wish you luck on that mate.

Banter talk is part of the game...its what makes this game so intriguing sometimes...the trash talk creates friendly talk....an enemy here can be an allied in another world.

DeletedUser

@ Shred, props to you....founding and leading an alliance is no easy task, I wish you luck on that mate.

Banter talk is part of the game...its what makes this game so intriguing sometimes...the trash talk creates friendly talk....an enemy here can be an allied in another world.
Drama is totally the best form of entertainment! just look at tv!!!111oneone11!!*

*Disclaimer: drama can cause "This again?" and "Why is this guy still posting?" Eventually lead to "why are you attacking" soon followed by a rimming.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the luck, I will need everything I get, and okay, I guess I get what you are doing with the banter talk...

DeletedUser30763

The banter/trash talk is fun to read. It's what keeps me coming to these forums on a consistent basis.

Just remember though that behind every computer is still a human being.. Leave the banter/trash talk related to the game..

Who's making the next list?

DeletedUser20415

A wise good friend of mine once said, in everyworld, the top alliance, especially if its the dominating alliance represent the evil of the server, where every single alliance in the world try to find a little glitch to put it right in their face, while they forget to mention the huge mistakes and nooby actions in their own alliance.

In this world, SS are the evil people of server ... why ? coz they are simply dominating (at least for now) ... I hold respect for such alliance, where it requires a lot of coalitions just to try to stand up against them ... so great job SS, you guys are doing great on this server, just the fact that all the other alliances are teaming up against u earned you my own respect. :pro:

DeletedUser

A wise good friend of mine once said, in everyworld, the top alliance, especially if its the dominating alliance represent the evil of the server, where every single alliance in the world try to find a little glitch to put it right in their face, while they forget to mention the huge mistakes and nooby actions in their own alliance.

In this world, SS are the evil people of server ... why ? coz they are simply dominating (at least for now) ... I hold respect for such alliance, where it requires a lot of coalitions just to try to stand up against them ... so great job SS, you guys are doing great on this server, just the fact that all the other alliances are teaming up against u earned you my own respect. :pro:

it would be wise words if ss had som piece of credibility, u dont need to look further then the bp stats to see that they dont, i dont know all that happend in O55 but i neither see anyone doing much against ss. they must have been rolling over sheeps and grandma slingers to get those bp.. because i cant see anyone with dbp halfway equal to their abp.
sry.. but respect is to be earned.. not bought ;)

DeletedUser30111

it would be wise words if ss had som piece of credibility, u dont need to look further then the bp stats to see that they dont, i dont know all that happend in O55 but i neither see anyone doing much against ss. they must have been rolling over sheeps and grandma slingers to get those bp.. because i cant see anyone with dbp halfway equal to their abp.
sry.. but respect is to be earned.. not bought ;)

Haha, when we hit CT they didn't have a bit of their offense hidden, every report I saw was killing off offense, why do you think they never had a counter op? And after declaring war on us! They were fully unprepared.
Most of other alliances have been pretty much the same RR, Jugg, Watchers. We were promised a real fight in O55 and got nothing.

DeletedUser38223

they didnt declare on you yet , they were planning to but they got screwed over ,, it could of ended up alot diferently if they didnt involve pav

DeletedUser30111

they didnt declare on you yet , they were planning to but they got screwed over ,, it could of ended up alot diferently if they didnt involve pav

CT removed their shared reservations and Pact well before PAV came out on our side.
CT declared war on us Saturday, PAV took our side Tuesday.
Even though I understand you had an op planned for Tuesday, and things didn't go according to plan, CT still chose the date to declare war, and still made the first move, we weren't going to go offensive until CT broke the pact, even knowing about them turning on us.
Tbh what should have happened was you guys should have gone all out on Saturday, and put us on the defensive, but for some reason you were really attached to Tuesday, I guess?