Sink or Swim

DeletedUser18983

Purple hornet how come you think its highly unlikely they wont win the world, I am not saying they will I'm just very curios on your opinion

To much of an ego which will lead them to be defeated by an underdog as seen on many other worlds.

Just because everybody thinks they're good doesn't mean I have to ;)

DeletedUser13136

Who got ego? I am not the one who say that my alliance is the best. I am an underdog myself and I like to kill people with ego. :)

DeletedUser18983

lol funny juliosathia.
There was a little more than no ego in your alliance forums, part of the reason I left ;)

DeletedUser34812

Purple hornet and juliosathia , may we focus on sink or swim :) its one of the most entertaining discussions :)

DeletedUser13136

What is the ego part that made you leave? It is funny to hear that. You left because your new alliance made you founder. It is true that i made a mistake on getting you in when you were that far from us and i am happy that you left.

DeletedUser18983

I am happy as well, I'd rather not be a part of an alliance who's leader thinks he's the grepo king ^_^

But yes let's get back to sink or swim.

DeletedUser34812

RICK ROSS DA BOSS , why don't you do a sink or swim tell us you're thoughts

DeletedUser34812

I'm just trying to get everyone back on topic, you cant blame me to much :)

DeletedUser32373

First of all, TW-Shadow are a sink until they get rid of R.H.stogus and ultragamer5, 2 of the biggest noobs I know. Can't succeed with those 2 in your alliance.

The ottomans- Sink, noob ith lowercase name and their top player isn't even in the top 300.

The Power of Peace- Original name but MRA, sink.

Black Knights- Seem like ok amount f members, float for now

The Ravens- Cheesy name, sink

In Kontrol- Cool name, big players, good kill ranking, swim

DeletedUser34812

The power of peace could be a whole work building who decided to play the game together :) lol aha

DeletedUser

What's your alliance this time Ben? I'd like to read your PnP.

I'm in TW-Shadow this time around, will found an alliance some time again when I have more time on another world. Also, i'll write up the PnP soon, but have been very busy today.

DeletedUser

The ottomans-Sink, they are completely a MRA. Even thought both founders are experience, it is very hard to get 128 different players to listen to you. Plus with that many members, it is very hard to know if you have a spy or not and who it is until it is to late. Lastly, with 2 founders and 2 leaders, they will probably but heads on some important stuff. this will lead to the disbanding of TO.

The Power of Peace-Sink, they are also a MRA. But I do think they will last longer then The ottomans because TPoP is ran by only 1 guy. Even though being ran by 1 guy will stop the debates on big dissections. It could lead to a tyrant. I have been in an alliance with a tyrant as founder and we all left. This is bound to happen this alliance.

Black Knights-Swim, Finally, a top alliance that's not a MRA. They have some experience in there 2 founders. And since they only have 64 members, the only thing that could stop Black Knights from serving a while is if the 2 founders stop working together.

The Ravens-Swim, I think they will swim but it will probably only be for about 3 weeks after BP. They have 1 founder and 3 leaders. This means they need to work together. Especially of the leaders. Their founder (under the account in Gonnos) has not played before. Same with 1 of the leaders. The 2 leaders with experience, really needs to help the alliance along. If the founder listens to the 2 leaders, the alliance has a chance to make it to WW. But the reason why I give them 3 weeks is because they are by The ottomans and Black Flag. Because being by some top 15 alliances, they might try and pact with a bunch of other alliances. This will greatly reduce their chance to find big cities to conquer and expand.

Hells Legion-Sink, just read their profile, it is basically saying "Join us and you can help us lose." They say the are new and experienced players wanting to conquer this world. First off, if they already have their sights set to conquer the world, they will fail. They'll try and attack the big alliances trying to gain respect. This will make them many enemies. Yes you need enemies but too many will make your members feel overwhelm and leave. Secondly, if they are new and experienced players, they well accept anyone that wants to join. I mean they have the 2nd lowest avg. points in top 15. Lastly, most of these players probably never meat before. If they don't have past experience with each other, they will have doubt in the others when it comes to fighting. This will leave them with bad communications and hot shot players. In return, you will see many players leaving the alliance.

In Kontrol-Sink, They seam like they may swim, but if you look at where they are placed, they are right by TPoP. I assume, unless they have a pact/NAP, that they will go to war. Since TPoP is bigger, they would most likely win. This would kick In Kontrol right out of Gonnos. If IK does when, they would fall to a tyrant. Their founder is a 1 man show with little experience. This is almost certainty the founder will become a tyrant.

Iron Born-Swim, I believe they will swim long enough to make it to WW but they will not win. But the only way to swim that long would be to kick-out the members not in O47. They have about 20 members outside of their core. So if they cut them, they can grow in peace if they wish. They are pretty much alone in O47. If they would like top win WW, they might have to take down a few big alliances far away from they. If they do try to win WW, they will probably fail. But they have over a year to get ready however.

INFECTIOUS-Sink, there's not much to say here besides they are complete noobs (sorry if I offended anyone). Yes there founder has some experience, however he stop on his earlier world around 1500 points. And if he hasn't quite but started late, he is playing 4 worlds at once. I've only met one layer who could successively play 4 worlds at once. He would have to quite the other worlds and help his alliance here if they want a small chance to survive.

Titans-Sink, their 3 founders, only have 8 worlds of experience all together. And an alliance can only be as good as it's founder. Plus they are in a ocean with 2 big alliances and 3 "okay" alliances. Honestly, I think O54 will be a major battle field and who ever wins, will have a great shot at winning WW. But since their founders are not experienced and the other big alliance founders are, the Titans will not last long if battle breaks out.

TW-Shadow-Swim, I know a few of their members and from them and grepointel.com, I know that alliance is a very experienced alliance. I think that they will make it to WW and might have a shot to win. But I'm not just saying that because they are experienced, I'm saying that because they, for the most part, have played together before. This is a great alliance.

Domination Complex-Sink, they are a big MRA because they still have a lot more invites to give out. But I do hate this because one of their founders is very experienced and has a lot of experience. But the other founder has no experience. So it would be likely that they would disband because the founders want be able to agree. Or the inexperienced founder that thinks he's better then the other founder would kick the other founder out.

Lost Empire-Swim, They are not a MRA, they want get pacts right now and to join, you must be in O45 and want beg you to join. I know it might sound like I am making them sound like the best alliance but i'm not. The things I have listed shows they mean business and they are hear to stick around. The only thing I can think of that would stop them would be the top 10 alliances in O45 (besides them). But they really only have worry about Black Knights. the other alliances are either to small, inactive or inexperience.

Black Flag-Swim, they are all experienced. And they are all together. Being close together and being experienced will turn their half offense and half defense to 80% offense and 20% defense. Since they will be more offensive, they will be able to attack more and be able to take down major alliances easier.

SPARTANS-Sink, they started out as a MRA and even though they still aren't one, they were. Since they were, some alliances might still attack them. And since they are in O45, they will most likely lose when Lost Empire looks to expand.

The Assassins-Sink, completely a MRA. they have a very low avg. point. They are also spread out. when some one attacks them, it would take to long for the support to come.

DeletedUser18983

In Kontrol-Sink, They seam like they may swim, but if you look at where they are placed, they are right by TPoP. I assume, unless they have a pact/NAP, that they will go to war. Since TPoP is bigger, they would most likely win. This would kick In Kontrol right out of Gonnos. If IK does when, they would fall to a tyrant. Their founder is a 1 man show with little experience. This is almost certainty the founder will become a tyrant.

Wowowo hold up here.
TPOP has 26 cities in our ocean we have double that, there travel time from there core to our ocean is over 12 hours how would they defend there cities here?

Let's go over my experience here. I started on Alpha EN when the game opened moving to Theta playing with JFL whom I considered the best of the best.
If you consider 4 years little experience you might want to see your doctor..
As for you saying I am a Tyrrant I am for my members not for myself, I could care less if I lost all my cities if my members survive.

Don't say something you can't back up mate.

Black Knights-Swim, Finally, a top alliance that's not a MRA. They have some experience in there 2 founders. And since they only have 64 members, the only thing that could stop Black Knights from serving a while is if the 2 founders stop working together.

Black Knights are spread out so much especially for this unit speed. I call them a MRA and am saying that an alliance like TO can take them out.
http://en71.grepolismaps.org/164321e8e498b98db5f7821bd4993965

You need more info. to do any good analysis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

I'm in TW-Shadow this time around, will found an alliance some time again when I have more time on another world. Also, i'll write up the PnP soon, but have been very busy today.

Right buddy sounds good. Hey let me know when you found an alliance of your own sometime. I don't play serious anymore as I have moved on to more gaming websites but I know how the structures of forums are set up and am able to manage things. Just shoot me a pm here in the forums whenever you feel.

DeletedUser34812

Purple Hornet , people have their own thoughts and opinions i think you should focus more on your own alliance than go on about all the other alliances and going overboard with it as this is just peoples opinions not a full analysis, and since you sound so strong on your words i can say with backing up my own words some of the alliances you said wont last will last :)

DeletedUser

First of all, TW-Shadow are a sink until they get rid of R.H.stogus and ultragamer5, 2 of the biggest noobs I know. Can't succeed with those 2 in your alliance.

The ottomans- Sink, noob ith lowercase name and their top player isn't even in the top 300.

The Power of Peace- Original name but MRA, sink.

Black Knights- Seem like ok amount f members, float for now

The Ravens- Cheesy name, sink

In Kontrol- Cool name, big players, good kill ranking, swim

No flaming against other people, and I am not a noob and second of all, people who call other people noobs DON'T know what they are talking about.