Sink or Swim

DeletedUser2334

Someones not happy :p Dont worry I will take good care of the city, I'm so glad someone went to the trouble of golding up there wall to 15, makes the next 12 hours much easier for me.

DeletedUser

Quantam, don't be like that, they do need to be congratulated, it was a good mission, planned really well, they went for the 2 biggest players in an alliance that has a bit of potential in that ocean and could have destroyed the alliance, hopefully they haven't but I do think it will be a up hill battle for us now!
it was a good tactic and I don't blame them.

gutted we are going to lose one, but it is how the game is suppose to be played, good team work from TW, rest of the world needs to watch out!!

Hell yeah. The timing, was beautiful. Mine was goooood. Nearly when i say nearly I meant a couple of units of and bye bye CS. But I gave gokilla a run for his money (or rather mine).

Now everyone else just needs to step up and challenge them. back to the no town club :/

DeletedUser2334

I will admit Cantareli had me worried for a moment with the troops he managed to fit in, in a very small gap. It was a close hit.

DeletedUser13136

Yawn, what just happen? did anybody killed someone? :p

DeletedUser

Yawn, what just happen? did anybody killed someone? :p

umm not sure I understand that statement?

yes you kicked our butt, it was hardly a surprise, 2 players above 2000 points v an alliance with 40+ above the same points tally, no real need to be strutting like a peacock though, it was a very likely event to happen.

what I don't understand is why all the big players (not you as it is your alliance) join the same team, surely we all play this for a challenge, not just for a walk in the park.

I am not taking anything away from you guys, as going for myself and cantareli was the correct decision we were the biggest point players in that ocean besides TW-Shadow players, so it needed to be done and you did it well!

I am not going to ghost, I will stay and fight for as long as I can, not sure I will go to the extremes of the last 24 hours, being online for 20 of them,
but when/if you do land a colony, it will be a conquest, I wont ghost until city has been taken!

DeletedUser13136

graeme, i do admire the way you play. i apologize if i sounded cocky. it was a fun war and wish you good luck for you and cantareli. At least, i tried to bring you guys in my alliance before, but you guys neglected my invitation.

DeletedUser

I never got an invite :) although I have to say, I would not have joined, not because of my ego, but because it is clear you are the alliance to beat in this world, joining you would take away any challenge the game puts at me,

I know it is just putting off inevitable with your alliance on our doorstep, but I believe it is more fun playing this way.

just pre-empting the inevitable just joined Hermonassa :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

g At least, i tried to bring you guys in my alliance before, but you guys neglected my invitation.

LoL, who refuses the invitation of TW is gona be exterminated...

I undestand a lot the sensation of Cantareli, and the words of Graeme, it's the game, but in this cases, it's not etic for good players like Cantareli that the strongest aliance ( for number and potencial of their players ) goes for an aliance that have 16 players ( that only 5 plays well )... It's total legal, but it's not etic, and, in the future, not be unusual that some aliances pact to go for you, because 1 vs 1, now, it's imposible do nothing aginst you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12858

In all honesty, it's a bigger challenge to take out an alliance with 10 serious players than an MRA with 80 mediocre players, especially this early in the game.

DeletedUser

In all honesty, it's a bigger challenge to take out an alliance with 10 serious players than an MRA with 80 mediocre players, especially this early in the game.

TW are not finding this :)
saying that we have a couple of players that are new to the game, it would be a shame to run them off, so once I am taken out, it would be nice if TW would adopt them and take them under there wing :) to show them that attacking is more fun

DeletedUser18983

I tried to find the best prediction for alliances through this tab but none of the predictions were close so here..

Global Anarchy is Sinking they are now rank 15.

Black Flag is sinking and losing cities, they are rank 9.

Dont Cry is continuing to grow.

In Kontrol dominates 5 oceans and continues to grow.

TW-Shadow sank, the supposed "best alliance"

Black Knights sank.

The Mighty Emperors have no threats so continue to grow.

The Tyrants continue to grow.

DeletedUser

I tried to find the best prediction for alliances through this tab but none of the predictions were close so here..

Global Anarchy is Sinking they are now rank 15.

Black Flag is sinking and losing cities, they are rank 9.

Dont Cry is continuing to grow.

In Kontrol dominates 5 oceans and continues to grow.

TW-Shadow sank, the supposed "best alliance"

Black Knights sank.

The Mighty Emperors have no threats so continue to grow.

The Tyrants continue to grow.

Doesn't really seem like sink or swim predictions, more just observations and stating current news

DeletedUser

They appear to be setting up smaller groups in different areas, but that is just from where I am sitting.