Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

hmm.. i tell u what. ill do it if we loose the first city of the war u started, u do it if u dont get it;)

Lol, who started the "war" again?

And you owe us a sink and swim :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha, and now we started war? Interesting way of looking on things..
But either way, CS is in.. Don't tell me you actually thought it will fail, lol

DeletedUser44820

Lol, who started the "war" again?

And you owe us a sink and swim :p

lol. my pleasure

lost bet from the beginning heh.

DONT CRY - SWIM . SEVERAL FIGHTERS IN THERE

ROGUE SHADOW - SWIM . -

JUST FOR DEATHS - SWIM , GOOD GATHERING OF PLAYERS

CLEOPATRAS ACES - SINK OR SWIM , prolly swim

FUR QUEUE - SINK

THE APOCALYPSE - SINK

THE TYRANTS - SINK

FONZYNPINK - SWIM Experienced players, knit alliance

CONTRACT KILLERS - NO COMMENT

BLACK FLAG - SINK , they lasted for long enough, but not good enough for their position on the map

SHADOW KNIGHTS - prolly SINK although they got some quality players

THE FORGOTTEN GHOSTS - SWIM IN SHALLOW WATERS, experienced leaders but low calibre members

DeletedUser18983

I'll do one to.

Dont Cry-Sink, yes they've fought long a hard to make it this far but look at there positioning. They are pinched between multiple alliance, and there is the issue of their dead weight.

Just For Deaths-We're not just gonna swim...We're gonna fly baby! lol joking I'm not really sure yet, just gotta wait and see how things go for us.

Rouge Shadow-Swim, on the rim and grouped tightly together. All they need to remembers is to not spread out no matter how tempting it seems.

CLEOPATRAS ACES-Float, I haven't seen anything that impressive yet.

Fur Que-If they stop recruiting then swim but if they keep recruiting then sink.

The Apocalypse-Sink, they are in really bad positioning. All though they could last a while, I don't see them being rimmed just merging into and alliance in the area.

The Tyrants-Sink, heavy losses from a lot of different alliance. That's enough to conclude a sink.

FonzynPink-Float, also haven't seen anything impressive yet.

Contact Killers-Swim, good leader and active members it seems.

Black Flag-I'm honestly not even 51% convinced on either sink or swim. It could go either way, they just gotta be smart.

Shadow Knights-Already are sinking.

DeletedUser

haha, interesting views..
Somehow I like reading your posts more than making my own predictions..
I would make it, but I have narrow view regarding this game so don't know what's happening with most alliances that are not in touch with us..
All I'd like to say is that DC is always located on same position, I can freely say on most deamaning place on map, and not many people, if any at all, epeckted DC to live this long, not mention to grow this big..
But there are many excellent players in this alliance, and death weight is getting sorted.. if you did that on time IK would maybe survive a bit more ;)

DeletedUser18983

lol what are you talking about, IK is still here just under another name. Just For Deaths.

DeletedUser

Fur Que - Sinking. Several of the leaders want to debate everything before making a decision (which they ignore anyway) and the founder keeps talking of leaving the world (does not build confidence in the alliance's continued existence.)

DeletedUser

lol what are you talking about, IK is still here just under another name. Just For Deaths.

Lol....no....just no

IK failed....it was too big and failed, so once it failed you just made an alliance half its size of the players that would join...youll repeat yourself...once a leader fails once he loses most loyalty of his allies...youre players are there for protection now, they'll run at the first opportunity

And if you think im wrong your more clueless then I thought

DeletedUser44820

haha, and now we started war? Interesting way of looking on things..
But either way, CS is in.. Don't tell me you actually thought it will fail, lol

im sure your lil player informed you about the attack he launched to our member the other day, hasnt he? then our member cleared him, then u launched a cs

if not.. m8.. i think u got a prob ;)

anyways.. that makes lil difference for this situation. makes a big difference to the whole scenery though (SW)

DeletedUser18983

Lol....no....just no

IK failed....it was too big and failed, so once it failed you just made an alliance half its size of the players that would join...youll repeat yourself...once a leader fails once he loses most loyalty of his allies...youre players are there for protection now, they'll run at the first opportunity

And if you think im wrong your more clueless then I thought

It's fine with me,I got your back

Purple Hornet
We're always at war with everyone lol

k bud, accepted.

Purple Hornet
Sent you a shared tab mate.

I have the same trusty members and the same trusty allies, if you don't believe me that's your problem.

Is it weird I have trust in my members? I don't think so. You have to have trust to run an alliance and that's what were all about here.

Oh yeah by the way, I didn't beg players to join I did selective recruitment. I chose all the players who were fighters, always supporting, and active. Didn't you ever wonder why 2 players in the top 6 didn't get invites?

DeletedUser

im sure your lil player informed you about the attack he launched to our member the other day, hasnt he? then our member cleared him, then u launched a cs

if not.. m8.. i think u got a prob ;)

anyways.. that makes lil difference for this situation. makes a big difference to the whole scenery though (SW)

Even if we attacked first, in wich I doubt, but not saying it isn't possible, normal would be that you PM-ed me and noticed about that..
Instead your guy started clearing us, not only 1 player..
What he thought? That we'll watch that?
Well hopefully he learned his lesson.. I'm not planning to apologize.. Don't even know what you were looking for this deep in 44..

DeletedUser44820

Even if we attacked first, in wich I doubt, but not saying it isn't possible, normal would be that you PM-ed me and noticed about that..
Instead your guy started clearing us, not only 1 player..
What he thought? That we'll watch that?
Well hopefully he learned his lesson.. I'm not planning to apologize.. Don't even know what you were looking for this deep in 44..

1st) could be the other way around couldnt it?
2nd) m8, we dont have players that will "learn a lesson" by loosing one city in another alliances cluster

DeletedUser

How about we get back into it?

The Apocalypse/Dont Cry/The Flying Bulldogs..

DeletedUser18983

Since nobody else has posted yet.

TA-Swim, they get to pick off tons of free cities.
DC-Sink, reason stated above :)
TFB-Float for now, depends if they change leadership.

Popcorn/Rogue Shadow/Goblin Shelter

DeletedUser

Since nobody else has posted yet.

TA-Swim, they get to pick off tons of free cities.
DC-Sink, reason stated above :)
TFB-Float for now, depends if they change leadership.

Popcorn/Rogue Shadow/Goblin Shelter

Popcorn - Sink, surrounded by enemies and most importantly RS.

Rogue Shadow - Yes they will last longer then Popcorn. But I don't see them lasting long at all. If they somehow manage to defeat Don't Cry they will fall shortly after. They expanded too quick in hopes of charging into the world core, they wont be able to hold their ground once they come under heavy fire.

Goblin Shelter - Sure having 3 of your ten players in the top 100 is impressive but its not enough. Do some serious recruiting and I wouldn't be surprised if they kept climbing the ladder.

CLEOPATRAS ACES LEGION/Roshambo/Multum In Parvo

DeletedUser18983

Popcorn - Sink, surrounded by enemies and most importantly RS.

Rogue Shadow - Yes they will last longer then Popcorn. But I don't see them lasting long at all. If they somehow manage to defeat Don't Cry they will fall shortly after. They expanded too quick in hopes of charging into the world core, they wont be able to hold their ground once they come under heavy fire.

Goblin Shelter - Sure having 3 of your ten players in the top ten is impressive but its not enough. Do some serious recruiting and I wouldn't be surprised if they kept climbing the ladder.

CLEOPATRAS ACES LEGION/Roshambo/Multum In Parvo

Goblin doesn't even have 3 players in the top 50?