Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Wowowo hold up here.
TPOP has 26 cities in our ocean we have double that, there travel time from there core to our ocean is over 12 hours how would they defend there cities here?

I said by TPoP. if you look at the map, they are directly NE of you. i'm not saying they are in your ocean.

Let's go over my experience here. I started on Alpha EN when the game opened moving to Theta playing with JFL whom I considered the best of the best.

I guess I forgot to mention that I just went off your current account and what was displayed on grepointel.com. I am sorry that I said you we inexperience but if you look at it from my perspective, you should see why I did so.

If you consider 4 years little experience you might want to see your doctor..
As for you saying I am a Tyrrant I am for my members not for myself, I could care less if I lost all my cities if my members survive.

again, I go off what I have. from grepointel.com, you are new to the gam and the only founder/leader in your alliance. pretty much every new player that runs a top alliance by their self is bound to be a tyrant. I didn't know you were so experienced. if I did, I wouldn't of said that.

Black Knights are spread out so much especially for this unit speed. I call them a MRA and am saying that an alliance like TO can take them out.
http://en71.grepolismaps.org/164321e8e498b98db5f7821bd4993965

so they are spread out. they are close enough that when they get CS ready, they can close the gap. and I wouldn't say they are a MRA. if they close the gap, they will be a hard alliance to beat.
http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en71&ref=qdlde9wmugjqie9hvdovyj3ezkb52r6od2r1s58

DeletedUser

1 The ottomans

Sink I see them getting ganged up on and they won't have the ability to defend against it

2 The Power of Peace

Not sure but I'm going with sink

3 Black Knights

No comment

4 The Ravens

Swim, at the start in the very least

5 Hells Legion

Sink in my opinion

(statements may be biased and not reflecting actual future events)

DeletedUser

Oh my god... I've just found the biggest noob i've even played near.

And he's the leader of the ottomans rofl

cemcem61 founded an alliance in lamia, it got sabotaged (no idea who did it) and then made a new one saying "plz dont attack us"

DeletedUser

Sink or Swim

1. The ottomans
What can I say.. 139 players across almost every inhabitable ocean so far. Their average points sitting on 1029, due to a large number of them still sitting below the 1k line. BUT like some of you might say, build points aren't everything so lets look at their ABP - which is a terrible 8th position. With so many players and so many quests, this should be a lot higher. Alliances with a third of their player base are almost double their score. Enjoy trying to defend your cities across multiple oceans! You are a big juicy target for most alliances I'd say. so start building up your B's. SINK Also, please use capitals! It hurts my OCD.

2. The Power of Peace
Another alliance spread across all four core oceans. Have fun promoting the power of peace to all those around you. A large player base of 109 indicated some cheeky mass recruiting has occurred here. But sometimes numbers do pay off (I've seen it done). You will struggle being so spread out though. A rank of 5th for ABP shows you are a little more aggressive than No.1 but it still should be better. SINK.

3. Hells Legion
Your core looks to be in the west (O25/O35). Although, you still have some outliers. Even one member who is situated light-years away in O63! Please explain?! An ABP rank of 9th tells me you should be doing a little better with 108 members. Good luck holding down your core, but still SINK.

4. The Ravens
The first alliance with some promise so far. A tightly compacted core in O44, with only a few outliers which will either die off/shift allegiance/or crawl slowly to your core. An ABP rank of 6th is not to bad, but could be a little higher. Maybe you are holding on to your troops for the end of beginners protection instead of throwing them at quests? We will see. So far you are looking good, with a firm hold over O44. SWIM.

5. Black Knights
Still unsure where your core is, and I think you are also unsure. You show promise with a 1590 point average, and 2090 ABP making you ranked 2nd overall for ABP. You guys seem pretty serious, but need to work out where you want to make your nest. Being so spread out could bring your demise, but a FLOAT for now. Work on your core.

6 Iron Born
Seems as though you have a good grasp on O47. Far enough from the core to stay out of trouble. Your point average could be higher, as could your ABP ranking of 11. But, you don't seem to have to much opposition in your ocean for now so FLOAT. Enjoy the calm seas and relaxed atmosphere down there in O47.

7. In Kontrol
A reasonable player base of 60 shows you are not just letting anyone in. Your point average of 1490 and ABP rank of 3rd shows you mean business. A strong hold over O46 puts you in a good position. Out of the core, but still close enough. I look forward to seeing how you progress in this world. SWIM

8 Titans
A good solid grouping in O54, shows at least you didn't recruit anyone and everyone, and may prove vital to your survival. Although, you don't even make an appearance on the ABP front page... If you are here to sim, stock your harbour with B's because there are those around you who will enjoy eating up your cities. SINK.

9. INFECTIOUS
A familiar name. Could this be a copy of the alliance calling Cytheria home? It even looks to have the same display picture. Or..maybe I am jumping the gun, and it is the same guys from the same alliance. In any case, poor point average with an alright ABP ranking of 12th.
Your grouping across O35/O45 is not to bad but youll need to pick one soon. For now - SINK.

10. The Assassins
Same alliance from Byllis who tried and failed? Can't tell.
An alright member base, although spread across most oceans. Combined with your point average and ABP rank of 28th tells me SINK

11. SPARTANS
With a brash statement of "One of the most powerful in this world" tells me you think highly of yourself. But, writing the same statement twice in your profile tells me you have mental problems. Your ABP rank of 10th and position in O45 is not to bad, but still - SINK.

12. Domination Complex
Nice solid core down south shows you gave thought to your recruitment, so kudos to you. You are also far enough from to much trouble for now. An ABP rank of 18th is not very good but I can't be to harsh before beginners protection is over. BUT, I can only base it on what I currently see. You may have a power struggle with Iron Born, but if you leave them be in O47 you should be fine. FLOAT.

Special Mention:
13. TW-Shadow
Pros from the old worlds? Seems to be a lot of hype over these guys so everyone keep a close eye on their activity in O45, and be careful when approaching ;)

DeletedUser18983

Just a little add on to Domination Complex.
There leader is a noob, I threatened him and he backed down and told me he was sorry and was still learning the game lol

DeletedUser43011

Sink or Swim

9. INFECTIOUS
A familiar name. Could this be a copy of the alliance calling Cytheria home? It even looks to have the same display picture. Or..maybe I am jumping the gun, and it is the same guys from the same alliance. In any case, poor point average with an alright ABP ranking of 12th.
Your grouping across O35/O45 is not to bad but youll need to pick one soon. For now - SINK.

Direct copy mate, I quizzed the founder, he tried to bluff me by saying he thought of it for another world. I told him I was in Infectious in Cythera then he got all apologetic

Sink or Swim

Special Mention:
13. TW-Shadow
Pros from the old worlds? Seems to be a lot of hype over these guys so everyone keep a close eye on their activity in O45, and be careful when approaching ;)

Some old school names in that roster

DeletedUser

Julio, when did you join TW-Shadows in Alpha? I remember a lot of the players there, can't remember your name. all be it that world was spread wide with 1000s of players (great world)

DeletedUser12858

In Power of Peace every member can send invitations and is free to recruit whoever he wants :D

I'll never understand such alliances.

DeletedUser18983

I told you all earlier that TW was spread out and had a leader with a very big ego.
A couple of my members are friends with some members in TW so they do have some good players just not good leadership ^_^

DeletedUser44733

It's not very fair to say your own alliance will swim and the other big one that happens to be in the same ocean will sink now is it?

You might be a big alliance, but my friends and I know how this game works?
Most guys of Black Knights not...

DeletedUser40827

EDIT: Dammit got sidetracked reading the 3rd page and replied without knowing there were 6 pages

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18983

1. The ottomans
Sink the are to spread out and obviously have inexperienced leaders.
2. The Mighty Emperors
Sink same as ottomans to spread out and inexperienced leaders.
3. Iron Born
MRA they are not to spread out but there leaders are inexperienced.
4. The Tyrants
Swim, my prediction is they will take over ottomans.
5. Hells Legion
Sink MRA and inexperienced leaders.
6. In Kontrol
No comment.
7. The Power of Peace
MRA to spread out and inexperienced leaders.
8. Black Knights
Sink, all though they seem good they are very spread out and members left because of the leadership.
9. TW-Shadow
Float for now they don't impress me, just most members use a lot of gold nothing great from them yet.