Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser32498
  • Start date

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Someone who makes [semi]lengthy posts like me!
Schorpioen, you don't know me yet. But I promise we will be good friends on here!

Oskar or anyone who was around on the Lindos forums will vouch- I get wordy.

Cheers mate!

I can vouch but the words are all cool and usually result in me hitting the +rep button :cool:

DeletedUser14937

I think there needs to be a different level when talking about naji's alliance.

For example while everyone else is mainly looking at either a sink or a swim, they will be soaring way way way way way way way above!

DeletedUser20908

Someone who makes [semi]lengthy posts like me!
Schorpioen, you don't know me yet. But I promise we will be good friends on here!

Oskar or anyone who was around on the Lindos forums will vouch- I get wordy.

Cheers mate!

Well nice to meet you then mate lets see if we can keep this forum alive as most others seem to die out after a while :)

DeletedUser32498

I think there needs to be a different level when talking about naji's alliance.

For example while everyone else is mainly looking at either a sink or a swim, they will be soaring way way way way way way way above!

We're not flying anywhere just yet. We have to stay on earth where reality exists. Because that's where the fun is. We need a level playing field.

DeletedUser32498

top_12_lol.jpg

We are starting to run out of room. Quick start an academy alliance!

DeletedUser30111

Seen it happen before, in apollo we had the #1 alliance with the top average as an MRA coming out of bp and they crumbled within 24 hours of bp ending. Just an example, not saying the same will happen to archangels, or even that they're an MRA.

Yeap, that was pretty quick, haha

DeletedUser

Phahaha archangels disbanded already =D hahahahahahaha

I mean, aw what a shame! No one saw it coming! :O

DeletedUser38383

who gives a damn about pella and KAD or kud former failures or successes. its a new world how about we stick to our topic at hand and talk about these 12 alliances in this world.... i can go on and on about previous wars from other servers but it still has nothing to do with this world

well said...

DeletedUser32498

I want to bump my sink or swim thread up there again. So what opinions do people have on the top 12? What allaince do you think will sink or swim from this point in time? I'd like to hear a mixture of opinions.

DeletedUser

If you look at the top twelve thats pure boring, have a look at the top 12 ABP as an alliance and the top 12 ABP players...and look at the 19 player alliance thats right in there!

DeletedUser38383

Anyone care to do an updated sink or swim? Interested in what others think....

DeletedUser19554

Unwritten Symphony- Swim, They are tight-knit, top in abp, dbp, and average points, and I believe cities too. Also nice name.
Lightning Warriors- Sink, They just seem like a bunch of noobs
KRYPTE1A- Swim, It'll be fun seeing them up agianst Unwritten Symphony
KRYPTEIA- ^^^^^^
New Moon Rising- Sink No chance agianst Krypteia and company
Dystopia- ^^^^
Endbringer Union- Sink, They'll just bring the end to their union.
9th Circle of Hell- Sink, Apparently this is their 9th try or their the 9th best of their kind so no chance.
Damage Incorporated- Swim, I'd say they can make something happen maybe
SPECTRE Warriors - Sink
Gods Of The Underworld- Sink, just call yourselves Hades
KRYPTE2A- Swim, An amazing sister alliance