Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser32498
  • Start date

DeletedUser

people shouldnt care too much about this stuff. alliances will merge etc.

but one thing should always kept in mind when talking about top12. its not even close who will win the WW area when talking about the current alliances. Everytime a well organized premade alliance comes to a server with 3times the maximum allowed players per alliance, they basically auto win, if they choose to compete for WWs. no skill,activity of single players or strategies will overcome a good alliance which got 3times the allowed size.

but ofc its atleast a one year ride to the WWs so odds being very high the winning alliance is not even founded yet.
i know everyone thinks this time its different my alliance will make it^^ but its basically an empirical fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

people shouldnt care too much about this stuff. alliances will merge etc.

but one thing should always kept in mind when talking about top12. its not even close who will win the WW area when talking about the current alliances. Everytime a well organized premade alliance comes to a server with 3times the maximum allowed players per alliance, they basically auto win, if they choose to compete for WWs. no skill,activity of single players or strategies will overcome a good alliance which got 3times the allowed size.

but ofc its atleast a one year ride to the WWs so odds being very high the winning alliance is not even founded yet.
i know everyone thinks this time its different my alliance will make it^^ but its basically an empirical fact.
I completely agree. Btw I the size will kill Krypteia tho as spies will get in more easily.

DeletedUser19554

I completely agree. Btw I the size will kill Krypteia tho as spies will get in more easily.

Aren't they all mainly from the same alliance name from another world though so most of them are already not spies and would be that much harder to plant a spy.

DeletedUser

if you play long enough every alliance will have spies in them or people of feed info. Its just a part of the game however much will all dislike it

DeletedUser

Late Night *yawn* forgive me..

Gods of war, No name Yet, Lightning Warriors, The lords Warriors and Archangels & Co.

All are looking mighty fine, some have a tighter cluster (No name Yet) others are a little loose.

But Ocean 55 will draw the attention of the spectators, my self included.

Hopefully you don't get some lame a s s EN-like alliance.

PSHHHH, EN like. No such thing...

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

DeletedUser

Unwritten symphony: Swim because highest average points out there and extremely aggressive as well as well defended.
Kyrpte1a and company: to big to fail unless everyone decides to kill them.
Lighting and spectre warriors: sink they aren't close enough considering the fact they are surrounded.
Endbringer union: Its a union thats explanation enough (that will be my only terrible joke/truth)
Und3erworld rising:sink krypt are kinda of near them which means doom.
9th circle of hell: swim As long as their name does not mean this is their 9th try
Damage incorporated: sink because sooner or later someone will care enough to kill them.
The outcasts: swim they are in a okay position which may allow them to survive.
Global legion of chaos: sink they have some terrible fringe members
New era: sink they barley in the top 12 although there position will stop them from being destroyed my krypt and company.

DeletedUser

fine then too big to stab in the face but no to big to be ganged up on.

DeletedUser19554

Tearing down Krypteia will be an interesting task for whoever chooses to take them on.

DeletedUser20415

Its not exactly interesting as long it is, considering they are 150 player for now at least

DeletedUser

I think the only way krpyt will fall is internal or a coalition with at least 4 top 12s or three if Unwritten symphony joined.

DeletedUser

what you guys consider failing?
its not like krypt will win the world because they basically cheat to get the wws first. nobody will care or give them any credit.
they already lost in that regard ;)

i doubt any serious alliance would even start to build wws if a 3times the allowed sized crew is going for it. it just doesnt make any sense.

there are other reasons to play a world besides WWs

DeletedUser

I am not really talking about ww as I never have any interest in them I am talking about whether they can get stronger than every else including Unwritten symphony yes I am aware that in a way they are stronger but if people are not interested in their downfall the world will flop badly since it is no fun being picked on by the super alliance.

DeletedUser

seriously all you get is a 5% favour increase if you spent the resources on your temple you could probably get more favour production than that and you would not have to fight to get it done. Though attacking is still fun so that's not such a drawback that you have to fight.

DeletedUser

people dont build up the temple because it costs population ;)
the ress supply wouldnt be a problem lategame.

DeletedUser32498

If anyone play a world just to win WW, they are big fat loosers
Completely agree. To me any alliance that is still around like a year later in a world are winners. WWs are just things that try to prove oh yeah we were the final alliance left with intact core islands and we have the crown. Worlds are meant to socialze and have a good time fighting other alliance as a team.

DeletedUser24285

Yeah of course we play football to socialize and have a good time, basketball the same and I guess Mohamed Ali was there to socialize and have a good time as well!

DeletedUser20415

no you play football because its a beautiful game, not for playing 11 defender for 120 minute then head for penalty :p