Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser32498
  • Start date

DeletedUser

lol, i don't play football, thou I like to play chess, in the pub, with someone who likes trying out new strategies as much as I do, and generally, we enjoy the game and don't care much about winning or losing (in general over 300 or more games, we are pretty equally matched in games, but he can hold his liquor better).

Its a game, as long as ye are having fun playing it, ye are a winner, if all you care about is winnng, you're a whiner

DeletedUser24285

Well yes, of course - welcome back to the 20th Centuary - I like retro stuff as well - rock-on!

DeletedUser19554

1 Unwritten Symphony- Swim
2 KRYPTE1A- Sink
3 Lightning Warriors- Sink
4 KRYPTEIA-Sink
5 Endbringer Union- Swim
6 9th Circle of Hell- Sink
7 Damage Incorporated- Swim
8 KRYPTE2A- Sink
9 Und3rworld Rising- Sink
10 Global Legion of Chaos- Sink
11 The BP people- Swim
12 New Era- Swim

DeletedUser44027

Lol, yes. Eventually, they probably will sink or get so muddled that they stop being krypteia.

DeletedUser

here's what i think of the last five guys that posted see i can make dumb comments too without any good reason why smh

Kadjayuni swim :]
Admiral Naji swim :]
Johnny 07 sink :{
Rumpelstiltskin88 swim :]
dezXIV sink :[

DeletedUser19554

here's what i think of the last five guys that posted see i can make dumb comments too without any good reason why smh

If you would like me to elaborate I would be glad to, I just didn't think this was the place to elaborate. This is my first time seeing this kind of thread since I haven't been on the forums in about 2 years.

By the way yes I probrably will sink because I got a late start, don't use gold, it's my first time playing in 2 years and am not overly active because I have a pretty busy rl.

There's no reason to get all worked up about me saying your alliance will sink. It's just a game man. There's no need to be overly derogratory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

Add me to your list. ;)

DeletedUser

No one knows what will happen in this game, and because of that this game is interesting. each alliance can win this game if you have a good team. Unwritten Symphony, their players I know from several worlds and they are dangerously strong players.
Admiral Naji I have respect for him from the world of Lindos and he is a great a leader.

I play this game 3 years and I am now in alliance The BP people and finally I enjoy in this game

Last edited by a moderator: