Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser37948

Would be nice to point out all EN related alliances and deal with them at early stages, you sure don't want to see new Jalysos once again. They promised to join with same agenda in here. So who are they in here? Alliance ratings?
Any ideas?
lol EN related alliances , groups of players have and always will bond and work together . a load of good players join a server with a small cap and join forces, well its not a new concept ! just that group of players did it very well.
sick of the moaning on forums about it !

DeletedUser

lol EN related alliances , groups of players have and always will bond and work together . a load of good players join a server with a small cap and join forces, well its not a new concept ! just that group of players did it very well.

so your alliance is one of EN, nice to know;)

DeletedUser40642

What the heck, i'l give it a shot... No one posts here anyway.

1 Acid Reign
1st in points & 1st in ABP yes.. will they last? I don't think so - Right now the op they did on BLOOD CROWN was successful but on the other hand Zombies took some nice juicy towns from them lately. Most of their conquers are either internal or non allied. Looks like they are cleaning up some dead weight now which is good, but i guess they will have to prove me wrong. Sink

2 Zombies
Tied with The Nazgul on 2nd place in ABP. As stated above, they took some nice AR towns which will make me give them the thumbs up concluding they have guts and that they are ready to fight for O54. Swim

3 Knights who say NI
8th in ABP, although not far from the top 5 i must add. Dominating HUSARIA (Why the capped name?!?! pfft), but they are too spread between the south and the north while they have the Zombies firmly right in the middle and TN from north which can't be good. They got some good known players there but i can't see them last in the core on the long run. Sink

4 The Nazgul
2nd in ABP. With probably the best roster on this server along with Pandamonium, and with the lady in leadership position, i see a very bright future ahead of them. O54 will be an epic bloodbath in the near future. A definite Swim

5 Morning Glory
4th in ABP. Had a successful op on Beltaine which is nice, but there are too many internal takes in an ocean which has so much up for grabs. I foresee them taking Beltaine out eventually, but cannot really decide whether they will swim or sink on the long run. Float

6 BLOOD CROWN
7th in ABP, 1st in DBP. Getting their behinds handed over to them by AR, plus they have a capped name which annoys me and will get an automatic SINK from me. They do have decent players which eventually jump ships. Sink

7 Tidal Surge
6TH in ABP. With some top notch members and with the right strategy, its just a matter of time until they will go for the core which will be the real test for their skills. Right now completely dominating O64. Swim

8 Beltaine
11th in ABP. Too spread between O45~O55, I'l make it short here. Sink

9 Pandamonium
5th in ABP. Controlling the core of O45, and positioned very firm and tight.
With some Grepo ancients on their ranks, i see them go very far on this server. Swim

10 Dragons Legion
11th In ABP. On another world, a bit slower one, they might have gone far. Right now they are doing pretty good putting aside some nibbles from Zombies and co. Their biggest problem is their position - right between Pandamonium and TN, which will eventually start spreading to their area. Right now Swim, but on the long run - Sink

11 Acid Reign.
I won't comment on branches, apologies.

12 Tequila Mockingbird
13th in ABP. Mainly in O55 which is AR's home, if they will be smart (and lucky might i add) they could pull something interesting off (They should look at the painfull reality's face *caugh*), but i highly doubt it. Can't really say what the future holds for them, but right now their ABP rank is too low. Float

Hopefully i'v made some nice 3 minuets of reading :)

DeletedUser37948

so your alliance is one of EN, nice to know;)

paranoid delusions

meh sister/academy all the same, players only call it sister so they don't get mocked on the externals for having a academy.

mentaly deranged

Its hard to soar like an eagle when your surounded by turkeys!

nice top 12 TGC an interestingly diferent veiw than most especialy the bomb shell about Acid sinking

DeletedUser41523

Seems as if some fighting has started to kick off. AR/AR. vs BC vs Zombies or AR/AR. VS BC& Zombies? And MG/MiG vs Belt?

Due to final papers and me only having time to procrastinate for a short while today. I will post a few predictions & Dark Horses instead of just doing an in depth review of each team. Being on the rim, my opinion won't matter much anyways, right?

AR/AR. vs BC& Zombies: I think that AR has the fire power to pull out a win vs BC. This is assumed that Zombies is BC's ally for the moment. My bold prediction is that AR won't fall, it'll float even in the worst case. It'll take some towns off of Zombies, it'll fight back. But in a direct conflict it won't fall until a few others join in. Diplomacy will play a key roll on both sides here. Luckily for both sides, they have a pretty solid pick of allies and NAPS to choose from in all directions.

MG/MiG vs Belt I know some of the Morning players but none of the Belt players. From what I see both look talented and the ocean ain't big enough for two of em...errr I mean three/four of them. Diplomacy might not play as much of a factor in this fight. There are no real dark horses at the moment in O45. Any possible dark horses in the rim would be considered a major reach and couldn't set up in time to help either side. Such a bold move for diplomacy there would be done simply as a retreating policy or putting a lot of investment in turtling until rim alliances could build strength. Key Diplomacy moves for either team would be securing some kind of peace or pact with Painful Reality, Warlords, or Pandamonium. All of which are solid alliances. If I had to pick one though, i'd say that Pandamonium should be both team's #1 diplomacy priority. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of an Illutralde, Ash, and Zero Point trio attack anytime soon.

I think that there is a dark horse alliance out there to watch out for in the near future. ADARASTOS looks pretty solid down in O56. An easy (but dead) ocean could result in an alright run at this world in the future. Especially with a still unsecured O55 in the way.

My bold prediction for this world is that the idea of wonders will go flying right out the window. As you can probably tell, most of the world will be focused on survival. This world is going to come down to 2-4 major factions and alliances. Its going to be world war Nysa pretty soon. This will be good for hardcore players and rim alliances as a need for allies, leaders, dark horse players, and dark horse teams will arise and be very high at that. This will create a community need for everyone. If the lack of trash talk is any indication, I would say that everyone is already aware of this fact. Or maybe i'm wrong and the world will just go to hell in a hand basket. Anyways spent more time than i'd like on this. I'm off to finish that paper! Until next time, Nysa.

DeletedUser23384

Lack of trash talk could be because alot of people are under new alias's ;)

DeletedUser30490

Seems as if some fighting has started to kick off. AR/AR. vs BC vs Zombies or AR/AR. VS BC& Zombies? And MG/MiG vs Belt?

Due to final papers and me only having time to procrastinate for a short while today. I will post a few predictions & Dark Horses instead of just doing an in depth review of each team. Being on the rim, my opinion won't matter much anyways, right?

AR/AR. vs BC& Zombies: I think that AR has the fire power to pull out a win vs BC. This is assumed that Zombies is BC's ally for the moment. My bold prediction is that AR won't fall, it'll float even in the worst case. It'll take some towns off of Zombies, it'll fight back. But in a direct conflict it won't fall until a few others join in. Diplomacy will play a key roll on both sides here. Luckily for both sides, they have a pretty solid pick of allies and NAPS to choose from in all directions.

MG/MiG vs Belt I know some of the Morning players but none of the Belt players. From what I see both look talented and the ocean ain't big enough for two of em...errr I mean three/four of them. Diplomacy might not play as much of a factor in this fight. There are no real dark horses at the moment in O45. Any possible dark horses in the rim would be considered a major reach and couldn't set up in time to help either side. Such a bold move for diplomacy there would be done simply as a retreating policy or putting a lot of investment in turtling until rim alliances could build strength. Key Diplomacy moves for either team would be securing some kind of peace or pact with Painful Reality, Warlords, or Pandamonium. All of which are solid alliances. If I had to pick one though, i'd say that Pandamonium should be both team's #1 diplomacy priority. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of an Illutralde, Ash, and Zero Point trio attack anytime soon.

I think that there is a dark horse alliance out there to watch out for in the near future. ADARASTOS looks pretty solid down in O56. An easy (but dead) ocean could result in an alright run at this world in the future. Especially with a still unsecured O55 in the way.

My bold prediction for this world is that the idea of wonders will go flying right out the window. As you can probably tell, most of the world will be focused on survival. This world is going to come down to 2-4 major factions and alliances. Its going to be world war Nysa pretty soon. This will be good for hardcore players and rim alliances as a need for allies, leaders, dark horse players, and dark horse teams will arise and be very high at that. This will create a community need for everyone. If the lack of trash talk is any indication, I would say that everyone is already aware of this fact. Or maybe i'm wrong and the world will just go to hell in a hand basket. Anyways spent more time than i'd like on this. I'm off to finish that paper! Until next time, Nysa.

now now why could't you wait for the paper to come out:D

DeletedUser41523

I'd hold on the paper. If my sense of a good developing story is correct. Then I would say that the major fighting will kick off after Easter and when everyone is done with family...or finals. I think right now the battle lines are being drawn. Between Monday 4/21/14 and Monday 4/28/14. I'd say all the major wars kick off their first phase and we have our first disappointing top 12 story. :p

Oh also Druvi, I promise that i'm not blowing ya off in game. Only peered my head in and replied to urgent messages/sent attacks and spies. Will get back to you by the end of tomorrow. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mnnn interesting the defensive banter when Eviction Notice is mentioned on several occasions an that Dragons Legion is growing within your reaches with ease.

It sure would be wise to rid any tied alliances such as mentioned in previous posts not paranoid delusions, is just to rid 5 alliance groups that work together for common sense an to keep the game interesting...I dont think anyone was whining that I could see just making valid points of interest to keep the game interesting an based on talent not numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

talent + Numbers
no one can fight against 200 members mate.

Anyhow this aint Ialysos so how about we stop talking about EN,It's getting really annoying!

DeletedUser41523

I don't see why everyone is getting all pouty about alliances allying. The pact feature is there for a reason. Its obvious that everyone is going to need more than just their academies. This is one of the worlds where "winning" the world in WW goes out the window. Its just hardcore, good ole fashioned, Grepo. The point is to win a few wars, thrive, and survive.

Part of the reason I picked Nysa to make my return to EN was because of how diplomacy will have to be used. The world cap allows for quite a few scenarios that normally wouldn't happen. IE: Having more than one or two pacts.

Zarun-

Strategos
Would like to point out that ALL of the takes from AR have been inactive players except for one or two cities.

And to give you guys some inside info on the war with BC:

We dropped them from #2 to #9. We dropped their top player from #2 to #11.

Their sister academy was destroyed. A couple players quit alliance. Rimmed at least 1 player with a crown on profile. (Yes crowns mean nothing, I know thanks.) We also forced at least one of their leaders to go VM.

It is amusing we were picked to sink. Will be very glad to prove it wrong.

DeletedUser

Dang i missed out on some awesome settings in this world, sounds like everyone is having fun.

DeletedUser

Would like to point out that ALL of the takes from AR have been inactive players except for one or two cities.

And to give you guys some inside info on the war with BC:

We dropped them from #2 to #9. We dropped their top player from #2 to #11.

Their sister academy was destroyed. A couple players quit alliance. Rimmed at least 1 player with a crown on profile. (Yes crowns mean nothing, I know thanks.) We also forced at least one of their leaders to go VM.

It is amusing we were picked to sink. Will be very glad to prove it wrong.

Yeah it's very impressive to Attack someone you have a NAP with and take some cities.
And the "academy"?? It had 5-6 players since the cap was full, once again very impressive.
Haven't most of the top12 in this post said that Ar would swim?

But you guys may not play very nice and like backstabbing but :pro: and you are doing well with your game plan.
So I guess congratulation.

Zarun-

Strategos
Here we go about the NAP again. Words from one of the leaders of BC himself. Check your facts before you post.

Zarun on 2014-04-20 at 00:11
I appreciate that mate. Thank you.

the2shae on 2014-04-19 at 16:57
I'm sorry for falsely accusing you. It seems that my dear friend induced me into error and I had the impression that we have a NAP with you. I just wonder if he ever mentioned about our talking to you.

We'll have a nice fight, I'll be back from VM after the Easter. I'm looking forward to fight against you

We never had a NAP with Blood Crown. shae jumped to conclusions over that one and it was quite a leap.

DeletedUser

We have seen the forwarded messages between the leaders, it's not strange they thought we had a NAP.
And your "proof" was skype messages with AR leaders, "copy" "paste" messages etc.

You know we can forward messages? So you cant take two sentence out of context.

But that don't really matter, the fact is you did take cities and a doing well.....

Zarun-

Strategos
We just don't like being accused of doing something we didn't do.

If we have a NAP in place with another alliance, it is respected.

I'm not exactly sure how shae thought we had one in place but what I've read, it doesn't seem like he was misled.

DeletedUser

Then you should ask to get those messages forwarded from your diplomat and you will see why BC thought we had a NAP for a few weeks.