Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser16696

7QSWJ.png

1) already got an academy? No thank you. This early on it's just a sign of a MRA, and the fact it had a "Minimum Point Requirement" just shows it interest in points and just being #1 for points. Let's hope im wrong and the academy is there for slim pickings and they'll kick all the bad players.

Possibly swim/possibly sink. (depends on what the leaders/founder do)

2) These are the dark horses in my opinion, I see alot of familiar faces here, some played with and are great players. In 54 with "Zero Tolerance" and I honestly think these guys will wipe them out pretty quickly. I can see these being here in 6 months time.

Swim

3) Hard to say much about these, not familiar with any of the names so who knows? They look to be decent and not in to much of a rush to #1 in points, so I think these will be a decent alliance, watch it for these.

Swim

4) Alot of top players, so clear that they're some gold users in this alliance, these seem to be a threat, but maybe the top players will grow faster than the alliance does whih leaves the rest behind maybe? Which ultimately means that they will fall and fail.
A chain is as strong as it's weakest link.

Possible Swim

5) Just a general nice looking alliance, I can see these in the next 2 months. That's all I can say really.

Swim

6) The name alone makes me want them to fail, the difference in cases makes it look ugly, and the "*" just make it look unattractive to be on the top 12. Please change your name, or edit it so it isn't so ugly :(
But other than that, seems like a good alliance, intimidating profile. If these are as good players as they are making names, then they will be the best, but I do think these will get attacked, and maybe overwhelmed.

Possible swim/possible sink

7-9) Average alliances, please change the names so it's not capital letters all the time, looks ugly like before. But will be here for awhile.

Swim

10) Wow, brother alliance and you're not capped... This will defiantly fail...

Sink

11) A nice looking alliance, seem to be above average but are in a tough ocean, maybe if you picked another alliance, then you'd have a better chance.
Only because of the location of the alliance

Sink

12) Looks like a decent alliance, profile doesn't stand out, more like every average alliance.

Swim

All these are based on player history, location of the alliances, and the profile. All these are my opinion and mine alone, you can agree or disagree with them but, everyone's opinion may be different. If any of these turn out to be wrong i'll be the first one to say I was.

The alliance profile speaks more than you think...

DeletedUser

It is very early to decide on this but to be a big goof, and have a good laugh I will do some input.

1) Sink

These Guys have an Academy already....8 hours into the server and you have an Academy. Sink unless proven otherwise

2) Possible Swim

I mean you guys come off as an MRA but have no Academy I will keep watch and see how you turn out

3) Clearly going to rule the server

My alliance :) Goodluck guys!

4) Swim

Lots of good players, at this point though early seem dedicated and allot of Goldrush going on. These guys/gals will be here for some time

5) Swim

I say that they will stick around, but I cannot say that I can get much from their profile. I don't think this will be a top tier alliance however I would regard them as a power mid game. I see them merging into another alliance or vice versa.

6) Sink

First off the name, I remember doing stuff like that when I was but a wee child....that was 2 years ago and now im 21. Second these guys will merge or fall apart, just have a feeling. If you don't then kudos

7-9) Sink

While I don't necessarily think the players themselves will fail I do believe that the alliances are to Generic and they themselves will crumble and adapt into other alliances

10) Hard Call/Possible Both

I only say this because I've seen the same alliance with the same cheesy profile do pretty darn good elsewhere.

11) Swim

Tough Ocean, I agree. However if from what I see; experience will be the driving factor here and they will fight hard and for some good time; they come off as those who want to choke down some ABP.

12) Sink

Really generic here, just another alliance named after a Band/Anime/or some other cheesy show. However prove me wrong; and you will have my respect.

-----------------------
P.S

On the terms of battle, Trolling is an art sun tzu told me so...don't take it to heart guys ;)

-----------------------
P.S.S

I didn't check the current list this is off the picture above

makro 356

Phrourach
It is very early to decide on this but to be a big goof, and have a good laugh I will do some input.

1) Sink

These Guys have an Academy already....8 hours into the server and you have an Academy. Sink unless proven otherwise

2) Possible Swim

I mean you guys come off as an MRA but have no Academy I will keep watch and see how you turn out

3) Clearly going to rule the server

My alliance :) Goodluck guys!

4) Swim

Lots of good players, at this point though early seem dedicated and allot of Goldrush going on. These guys/gals will be here for some time

5) Swim

I say that they will stick around, but I cannot say that I can get much from their profile. I don't think this will be a top tier alliance however I would regard them as a power mid game. I see them merging into another alliance or vice versa.

6) Sink

First off the name, I remember doing stuff like that when I was but a wee child....that was 2 years ago and now im 21. Second these guys will merge or fall apart, just have a feeling. If you don't then kudos

7-9) Sink

While I don't necessarily think the players themselves will fail I do believe that the alliances are to Generic and they themselves will crumble and adapt into other alliances

10) Hard Call/Possible Both

I only say this because I've seen the same alliance with the same cheesy profile do pretty darn good elsewhere.

11) Swim

Tough Ocean, I agree. However if from what I see; experience will be the driving factor here and they will fight hard and for some good time; they come off as those who want to choke down some ABP.

12) Sink

Really generic here, just another alliance named after a Band/Anime/or some other cheesy show. However prove me wrong; and you will have my respect.

-----------------------
P.S

On the terms of battle, Trolling is an art sun tzu told me so...don't take it to heart guys ;)

-----------------------
P.S.S

I didn't check the current list this is off the picture above

what alliance you are in?

Ryann16

Strategos
He is in Impact. They look good ATM, small and still growing however. We will see how well they do after BP ends. I have no doubt that they will at least float, possibly swim by the looks of them now. Just my opinion. I am not going to do a top 12 ATM, I think it is still to early lol

DeletedUser

I'm in Impact.

Remember this was all joking around its waaaay to early to tell :)

DeletedUser

Yes, very close to the edge though. Wasn't a big fan but seems our leadership has got a great head on his shoulders ;) should be fun!

DeletedUser46416

Definitely early, but I like to give my input on things :D I'll write another one of these in a week or so.

1: Zero Tolerance - Sink
It looks like they have a few good players, but other than that not much is going for them... they already have an academy!

2: fighters - Sink
I got an invite from them the within the first 30 minutes from when I joined the world! Definitely an MRA. I don't think they'll be standing a few days after BP ends

3: Impact - Swim
All I can say is that they look solid.

4: Acid Reign - Swim
The highest average in the world, I would suggest they move into position 1-2 after BP ends.

5: The Hive Both
I think they will probably stay in the exact same position as they are... they dont seem to explosive or to dragging.

6: The Brotherhood - Sink
I've never heard that name before :supermad:

7: The Ottomans - Sink
They remind me of The brotherhood

I believe the rest of them will all float and like I said before it is too early to tell... these are just my predictions :D

Best of luck!

DeletedUser43070

Zero Tolerance ) An OK MRA.They already have an academy in the first day. Mainly based in 54. Top in ADBP. Float

fighters ) as soon as i joined i got invited. secondd in points but only eighth in ADBP. Have players everywhere but they are mainly in 54 Sink

Impact ) I recognize some good players. They are based in 44. third in ADBP. Good core island 175690. Swim

Acid Reign ) best average here so far, i do recognize some players but they are only 11th in ADBP. Mainly in 55. Swim

The Hive ) Never heard of them before. Never heard of their players. but good ADBP. Based in 54 Float

The Brotherhood ) Lowest average in the 12. and all alliances with brother and hood never work Sink

painful reality ) it is painful to see that they are in 55, are 4th in ADBP and have good players Swim

HARPOON)Good profile picture Swim

The Ottomans ) i will summarise this into one word: SINK

BLOOD CROWN) based everywhere but mainly in 54. Bad ADBP Sink

HELLS ANGELS ) Bad ADBP, Bad name, Good ocean float

Morning Glory) isnt that the name of a store ? ANd why Reborn from multiple worlds ? REborn ? as in Born again ? SO they failed in MULTIPLE worlds SINK SINK SINK

extra:

Tequila Mockinbird) If they can rise into the top 12 in 20 minutes while im doing my top 12 they are a swim

DeletedUser

No.1 Alliance now has Itself Zero Tolerance, Zero Tolerance Academy and now Zero Tolerance III

DeletedUser

Are you serious......darn you forum rules...there are words that come to mind but....

DeletedUser

I know the feeling, i was with them but left to be an underdog, and i am sooooo happy about it.

DeletedUser43070

some MRas are the best

sestos: Imperial order 1-5
positions: 1 3 4 6 10

DeletedUser

a little late, but looks like quite a number of MRA's have sprout out already...
i wonder if there'll be some that can keep up with the elites,
otherwise i might step up later and made a new batch of noobs
that might be able to give a good fight against the so-called elites...

newbies can contact me later in-game, :D