Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So who do you consider an MRA? Do the list :) Sink/Swim/Float

DeletedUser

where do you get the ABP/DBP stuffs? quest?
i will make my sink/swim/float after the bp ended
that's where you'll get a better idea of differentiating from MRA and elites
so, as of now, they are all MRA and are still floating

DeletedUser

Your judging bp already its entirely based on the quests you get :/

DeletedUser

As much as this is a joke thread nobody is Swimming/Floating/Sinking

DeletedUser

Your judging bp already its entirely based on the quests you get :/

exactly.., that's why it's quite funny how they have even put those in their basis for sink/swim/float lol

DeletedUser

I'm not playing here, but any alliance with an academy less than a day into the game, is just excited because of a large amount of interest in players. MRA

Any alliance with 2 academies full stop, wants power in numbers, and their leaders have never played the game before :)

DeletedUser

I believe their leadership came from a world recently that they won with basically the same tactics. What say you all now.:eek:

DeletedUser

It's been a while since I did one of these.

wf292Au.png

(This image shows what it was when I made this :))

1) Ok, these guys are experienced, but any alliance with an academy on day 2 is not gonna do that well, and their old world isn't even dead last I checked. They can pull it back though. FLOAT

2) Name is so unoriginal, it hurts. But they do seem relatively experienced. Although dafni doesn't have the best leadership record to my knowledge. FLOAT

3) My alliance, no comment.

4) Spread across 3 oceans and not doing well in any. SINK

5) Finally, another good alliance! A lot of names I remember but not many I remember playing a lot of revolt. However, it doesn't mean that they have never played it before :p SWIM

6) Diplomacy open, sister alliance. And the name... ugh. At least use capital letters for the start of words... SINK

7) *cries* Name is horribly unoriginal, but lets give them the benefit of the doubt. Oh... picture of a Spartan phalanx... Well they could still be good! Oh wait, an academy. Nope. SINK

8) Don't know any of them, and at least they don't do unsolicited pacts, so FLOAT

9) Clustered quite nicely, but don't know much about them. FLOAT

10) See #1.

11) In the same ocean as Impact, and on their core island. Honestly don't see them winning a war against us. SINK

12) Don't see them surviving any wars in that contested ocean. Might be a dark horse though. FLOAT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6378

I have to give you a +rep for that top 12 for your unbiased opinion.

DeletedUser42393

I think it's a bit early yet for a top 12.
At this stage during BP, alliances are as predictable as the Weather....

I appreciate your efforts however, +rep from me - hopefully your imaginative facts come to life.

DeletedUser

I think it's a bit early yet for a top 12.
At this stage during BP, alliances are as predictable as the Weather....

agreed. top 12 now? not a chance. the world is evolving too quickly and will continue to do so for the next 6-8 weeks before anything can even be remotely gauged for what the end game may hold. 90% of the alliances on here will do some kind of disappearing act before it's all said and done.

DeletedUser45085

its more fun now, in 6-8 weeks its easy to tell who is good and who will survive, and easy to give ur opinions on them... now its a guessing game and most likely 8 of the 12 wont be there in 6-8 weeks. its sink, swim or float and at the moment its more sinks than swims, naturally.

DeletedUser45085

no just watching it, i will know when the cream has reached the top when i see havoc are in the top12 ;)

DeletedUser6378

That may be a while because I'm rather picky about who i invite.

I will admit I did just recruit a complete noob that i expect to quit the game in a few days, but there is a good reason for it, and if his mother would let him play more i bet he would grow fast.

DeletedUser45085

lol, sounds like he'll be better off if he joins after the school year