Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser46324

I know they are bunch of biggest noobs...will sink soon.

I smell some envy here, maybe because your ex Just US folks are in their alliance and not yours?

Anyways, this world is awesome, plenty of good alliances and nice fights around.

Edit: Though, I can't find you, I suppose you're playing with Nazguls

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35496

I know they are bunch of biggest noobs...will sink soon.

Its a cool alliance name, makes me wanna put on The Holy Grail every-time I see it....I will bring them "A shrubbery".........

DeletedUser

forum1 image sinkorswim.png

The three I've highlighted in red are the alliances I have a gut feeling will stay for a great while.
Allow me to justify why:

Acid Reign - A solid alliance at number 1, they show aggressive and dominating gameplay. I've seen reports from these people, they outplay their foes and that's what makes them great. They will hold first place until another alliance decides to step up to their level.

Zombie Ninjas- Name aside, they're active and ready to fight. They aren't overly impressive but they hold more potential than a lot of the top alliances, their little profile doesn't lie, they do attack and hold 8th rank for abp. Let's just hope they can sail well.

Walords - What can I say? When they say they are experienced, they mean it. Nirson and Aenearse are here to show what it means to be an experienced player and an alliance as for that matter. There are names I recognise which show that they're persistent. 15th in alliance fighters rank however it's an alliance with half the amount of players of Acid so it is expected.
I'm rooting for this one personally.

The rest? Well, they'll either:

- Prove me wrong and do very well
- Start falling but die trying to stay
- Fall significantly and make headlines for the externals

I hope my analogy is both sophisticated yet subtle for your liking.

T.E.

DeletedUser

View attachment 10321

The three I've highlighted in red are the alliances I have a gut feeling will stay for a great while.
Allow me to justify why:

Acid Reign - A solid alliance at number 1, they show aggressive and dominating gameplay. I've seen reports from these people, they outplay their foes and that's what makes them great. They will hold first place until another alliance decides to step up to their level.

Zombie Ninjas- Name aside, they're active and ready to fight. They aren't overly impressive but they hold more potential than a lot of the top alliances, their little profile doesn't lie, they do attack and hold 8th rank for abp. Let's just hope they can sail well.

Walords - What can I say? When they say they are experienced, they mean it. Nirson and Aenearse are here to show what it means to be an experienced player and an alliance as for that matter. There are names I recognise which show that they're persistent. 15th in alliance fighters rank however it's an alliance with half the amount of players of Acid so it is expected.
I'm rooting for this one personally.

The rest? Well, they'll either:

- Prove me wrong and do very well
- Start falling but die trying to stay
- Fall significantly and make headlines for the externals

I hope my analogy is both sophisticated yet subtle for your liking.

T.E.

dont forget about BLOOD CROWN we fight and we are located in a good spot and have some good allies we will not sink

Stirlo

Phrourach
Same old story in this world.

Pact fest with several alliances ( three so far i understand ) working as one to break the alliance cap limit with fully shared forums. Strategic pacts in place with the other larger alliances so that they can go about their work mopping up their oceans and clearing out all smaller alliances. They will then systematically cancel NAPs one at a time to single out one alliance to be "Evicted" all whilst reassuring their other NAPs that theres a very good reason for this. In a few months everyone will suddenly realise the worlds been won and wonder why they invested so much gold into this game.

Unfortunately, this game has run its course and you can no longer play on a level playing field with other alliances. The formula of how to win has been written and until theres a major overhaul of the basics such as not being able to share alliance forums with anyone then its pretty pointless playing.

DeletedUser22650

totally disagree, in calydon my squad formed on day 1 had everyone pact up against us including the number 1 squad and eventually we won through against the odds to win, determination and attrition will allways win out against players hiding out looking for an easy ride

Stirlo

Phrourach
You're entitled to your opinion but i'd suggest the game has moved on in the worlds since then particularly in speed 3 with a low alliance Cap. If a single alliance stays as one alliance of 50 players maximum here and wins then i would gladly have my faith restored. But, that isn't going to happen. Pacted alliances who only share one forum for support you might stand a chance against. 3-4 alliances sharing most forums and working as one unit with one shared goal you just can't beat. Sheer weight of numbers will overpower you no matter how skilled the player is.

DeletedUser37948

You're entitled to your opinion but i'd suggest the game has moved on in the worlds since then particularly in speed 3 with a low alliance Cap. If a single alliance stays as one alliance of 50 players maximum here and wins then i would gladly have my faith restored. But, that isn't going to happen. Pacted alliances who only share one forum for support you might stand a chance against. 3-4 alliances sharing most forums and working as one unit with one shared goal you just can't beat. Sheer weight of numbers will overpower you no matter how skilled the player is.

who cares about this silly slober pact naps diplomacy and coalitions happen they have always happened and will always happen in rl and in grepo

this is a stratergy game and all those things are strategies my advise is stop wishing for a perfect world and live in the real world that's clearly not perfect but still fun if your not so pessimistic

DeletedUser46416

and the number 1 MRA in this world, has disbanded... funny though - its academy still lives.. for now LOL

DeletedUser34812

blood crown will fall in time in my own opinion 2-4 great players that i notice thats all, not really strong attackers for there numbers but they are holding out since they are highest alliance defenders

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pacted alliances who only share one forum for support you might stand a chance against. 3-4 alliances sharing most forums and working as one unit with one shared goal you just can't beat. Sheer weight of numbers will overpower you no matter how skilled the player is.

The only way to truly win a world as one alliance is by the use of consistent skill in taking out players and conquering and effective use of the element of surprise.

Shock and awe is what wins wars and if it's a global victory, the world is effectively the winner's. Let's see if an alliance can pull it off.

T.E.

DeletedUser10837

blood crown will fall in time in my own opinion 2-4 great players that i notice thats all, not really strong attackers for there numbers but they are holding out since they are highest alliance defenders

BP is BP as far as culture points go. Good defenders aren't necessarily turtles or simmers or whatever the current word is.

From what I've seen they work pretty well as a group so if they manage to secure their position I think they could go places. Granted I've been on a long break from grepo and I could be wrong, but I would be surprised if I was.

DeletedUser22650

when you used to play turtles could be avoided and starved of bp but now with shared dbp you can grow just as fast with barely an attacker

DeletedUser

I suppose to determin whos best by names is an ok stratergy if you know all the people worth knowing ;)

All the people worth knowing are in The Nazgul ;) so his strategy is sound!

Decent looking alliance from where I stand. Probably a floater!!