Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser37948

All the people worth knowing are in The Nazgul ;) so his strategy is sound!

Decent looking alliance from where I stand. Probably a floater!!

lol they have some good players for sure but so do loads of teams. just because you two only recognise the names in there team does not make them better than other alliances.

acid reign has more big names and is doing better for one and then you need to factor in the teams who have players not playing there main account.

so basically your logic is flawed you are the weekest link goodbye

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46711

This is is a good example why it's useless write SINK near an alliance's name the first day of an world.
BLOOD CROWN leaders select the best members from Myonia and Ialysos servers.
Before start to write useless words, will be better check the stats and the experience of the members.
We are NOT an Mra alliance, and we choose the Quality of our warriors.
We don't use threats for recruit our members, and we respect the ethical rules of the game (refugee policy included, dear "AL CAPONE").
:pro:

DeletedUser35496

This is is a good example why it's useless write SINK near an alliance's name the first day of an world.
BLOOD CROWN leaders select the best members from Myonia and Ialysos servers.
Before start to write useless words, will be better check the stats and the experience of the members.
We are NOT an Mra alliance, and we choose the Quality of our warriors.
We don't use threats for recruit our members, and we respect the ethical rules of the game (refugee policy included, dear "AL CAPONE").
:pro:

I have to say I am humbly apologising about how my alliance acted with the refugee status that was claimed from Blood Crown. \it was complicated but those of you who know me you will know this is out of order!

DeletedUser

You're entitled to your opinion but i'd suggest the game has moved on in the worlds since then particularly in speed 3 with a low alliance Cap. If a single alliance stays as one alliance of 50 players maximum here and wins then i would gladly have my faith restored. But, that isn't going to happen. Pacted alliances who only share one forum for support you might stand a chance against. 3-4 alliances sharing most forums and working as one unit with one shared goal you just can't beat. Sheer weight of numbers will overpower you no matter how skilled the player is.
i fully agree. you need strong pacts and a good friendship

DeletedUser30490

Acid Reign~Swim
By far the best Alliance on the server.Not saying that they're the only guys but ABP wise they're doing really good even when they're in an Ocean with another Top alliance of the world.All the players are pretty close to each other so good core.And normally Rank 1 Alliance attract more attention so DBP wise they're also rank 1,but these guys are managing to keep their DBP rank at 3

Zombies~Cant say
Mostly EX ZT members.Location wise pretty scattered.Since they just formed the alliance can't really comment on ABP and DBP rankings.So we shall have to wait to get a better picture of them.

Painful Reality~Swim
Fair ABP ranking.Members seems to be quite close to each other.Another good alliance to watch out for really,Alotta recognizable names which also include a few massive gold users.But a good alliance to watch out for.Best way to check whether these guys are that good would be for them to be in a war with AR.That might show us who's really the best outta the both.

Knights who say NI~Swim
Another experienced and really good group.Most players from "Eviction Notice" from Ialysos world.Got a pretty strong core but they also do have a few players scattered pretty far from their core.That seems to be one of the issues for them.Un-sure about their leadership as well.

BLOOD CROWN~Swimming for now
The problem with These guys,knighs and zombies are that all 3 alliances have like equal territory of O54.In These guys case they're on the south-west corner,while zombies occupy the center and knights on the North-east side.And therefore fighting between the 3 alliances will be a bit hard.Because of the fact that they could support each other on time.
Rank 2 DBP so getting hammered by some alliance.Possibility it's PR because they got a few players in the PR core.

Morning Glory~Swim
Pretty impressive ABP and DBP for a rank 6 alliance.Easily dominating O45 with their "Sister Alliance".Beltain could be an issue for them,but dont think they will do a big damage on these guys.

Pandamonium~Swim
If you ask me these guys should be one of the Top 3 alliances.But for now they're rank 7.Good ABP.Mainly in O44 for now.But they also do have some cities in O54 and O53.The just might lose the 54 cities depending on how good the players in that ocean defend.

The Nazgul~Swim
Without a doubt the best Rim alliance of this world!Amazing ABP for a rank 8 alliance.They surely must be having more action than the top Core ocean alliances are having to be rank 2 ABP.Again experienced players.

Tidal Surge~Sink!
Don't know anything about these guys.Who are they??
Really bad battle ranking for a top 12 alliance.And not even in the Top 6 but they gotta sister alliance.Wouldn't know who will sink them but once they start heading into the core they're dead

Acid Reign.~Same as AR

Warlords~Swim
They got a couple of pretty amazing players in the alliance.When in comes to timing waves these guys are freaky good.

Dragons Legion~Sink need i say more?

Hope this was good,My first proper Top 12 alliance view.Dont go crazy that i have said swim for most alliances.Just right now thats what's happening

Edit:-Hahaha:D
Thanks for the (-)rep whoever you were made like a miniature dent in my rep;)
next time have the guts to sign your rep...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

aww i thought it was good, i tried to give you some back but but apparently i dont rep enough ppl because it wont let me :{ ...

DeletedUser

Sorry but we are not mainly made up off old ZT players and from what I can see we are kicking and will carry on doing so people haha

Zarun-

Strategos
It's also the same thing as a sister alliance.

The difference is the intent and how you use the second alliance imo.

Academies are usually "You're not good enough to join us, build your empire there first."

Whereas sister alliances tend to be "Damn this cap is low, we gotta get another alliance going," and members are treated no differently.

DeletedUser37948

Academies are usually "You're not good enough to join us, build your empire there first."

Whereas sister alliances tend to be "Damn this cap is low, we gotta get another alliance going," and members are treated no differently.

I like the term alliance extention another alliance with a similar name pacted to the original team with all the forums shared and the same leaders running both

this way its just a way to bypass the alliance caps that are painfully low.

ive always felt 120 is a nice alliance cap number 100 players is just about enough to dominate a server and that leave 20 free places just in case of an opportunity.

so 50 is rediculasly small if you actualy want to own the server and not just have fun

makro 356

Phrourach

true
it is low cap. and we hawe shared ewerything

DeletedUser22650

I like the term alliance extention another alliance with a similar name pacted to the original team with all the forums shared and the same leaders running both

this way its just a way to bypass the alliance caps that are painfully low.

ive always felt 120 is a nice alliance cap number 100 players is just about enough to dominate a server and that leave 20 free places just in case of an opportunity.

so 50 is ridiculously small if you actualy want to own the server and not just have fun

the alliance caps are lower for good reason, normally it boils down to 2 alliances left within 3 months, with wonders the servers dont get the trickle of new players they used to so the lower cap is needed to keep things competitive longer

DeletedUser37948

not to derail the thread to much but early game is fun, later everyones inactive the forums die and the simmers rule right through till ww.

ive come to realize that as soon as im bored with a server im going to look for a fun exciting new one

when empires get massive alliances fracture as one front becomes so far removed from another team mates struggle to aid each other. players get disalusioned and morale drops the number of boring internals rises and morale drops more and you get a vicious circle. I believe this part of the game is simmers paridise cheap easy growth to a massive empire you can finaly use to provide res for ww.

id rather have a larger cap to make early game better as ill never see the later game ill leave that fun for the accountants who enjoy it :)

Zarun-

Strategos
I agree, 100-120 is good for a cap.

Not sure about what you said regarding how worlds go though. :)

Look at Eubea for example, still pretty competitive and BE hasn't even moved far enough west to really face down HERT yet.

DeletedUser

Another competitive world is Cythera.

The world is what 6 months old? There are no clear winners of the world. About 3-6 alliances in contention for it !

And this is a speed 3 conquest!

DeletedUser30636

are ya know we could all follow the rules and stick with the alliance cap, seriously whats so bad with 50 alliance cap, if every solid alliance followed it, there would be more competition instead of essentially a war of coalations.