Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

are ya know we could all follow the rules and stick with the alliance cap, seriously whats so bad with 50 alliance cap, if every solid alliance followed it, there would be more competition instead of essentially a war of coalations.

Agreed there. But people will get um, "inspired" by teams like Eviction Notice, and unfortunately this ruins small cap worlds

DeletedUser

Would be nice if people could actually follow the settings. Seems like it will not happen though. It's sad that people can't respect the settings

DeletedUser

my best personal experience has been on an 80 cap world. The lower cap allows for less simmers to get away with doing nothing and riding along. I understand people generally dont respect the small caps but I think they make for really good worlds overall as there are more people to battle with especially at the beginning

Zarun-

Strategos
Would be nice if people could actually follow the settings. Seems like it will not happen though. It's sad that people can't respect the settings

Seems like majority of people are keeping it to 2 alliances for the most part, which is reasonable.

If someone does try to group a bunch together then others will start doing the same though.

I think a lot learned from EN's mistakes in Ialysos and can see it's why grepo released another 3/3 low cap revolt world so soon.

DeletedUser

Seems like majority of people are keeping it to 2 alliances for the most part, which is reasonable.

If someone does try to group a bunch together then others will start doing the same though.

I think a lot learned from EN's mistakes in Ialysos and can see it's why grepo released another 3/3 low cap revolt world so soon.

this world is nothing like Ialysos its is much more competitive and all thw whining about grouping up i think is just an excuse there is no monster in the waters yet not that i am aware of anyhow.

I think this will be a very competitive server my favorite so far hands down.

DeletedUser32029

10.Painful Reality-They are a good group who came from phi.Most of players are big guys, but will sink if they don't learn to play as a team.Help each other and they are good.-Float.

Seems like they are loosing players...i am predicting this will be out of 12 soon.They didn't learned to play as team till now :eek:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Please try not to spam about other worlds or other world settings guys, stay on topic!

Any updates on the top 12 people? :)

DeletedUser

I say is way too early to decide much of anything.......I agree some great alliances,but watch for sleeping dogs to change things up a bit an see what world ranks are then when the top alliances now run into some hardships as they always do with activity.....

DeletedUser32029

I don't want to see Ialysos forum war starting here....can we have a new top 12 update please...anyone have new ideas?

DeletedUser30490

i would do it but right now no one can really predict things,There's not a single war going on between major alliances.So for now everyone has a chance of simming and swimming

DeletedUser37948

i would do it but right now no one can really predict things,There's not a single war going on between major alliances.So for now everyone has a chance of simming and swimming

take a look at drolez victim finder for each core ocean , all the easy targets have been eaten, the noob alliances have fallen. normaly around now you would get a few major merges but with low caps teams are joining forces. The world is about to erupt and soon.

this is the lull before the storm

Mistake? LOL. Mistake for our enemies maybe. The quickest win I've ever secured.
question is though will it be fun sometimes the struggle is more fun success can be boring lack of challenges :(

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Don't be hating on me! :(

I warned you guys, so a couple of posts have been deleted... Again, please keep the discussion about the top 12 of this world, not another world forum.

DeletedUser37948

id love to be a mod but im dyslexic and too lazy to spell check so it wont happen thanks for editing my double post just proof im lazy lol

as for the top 12 and to keep on track ;) sunday will be a good day for an update as by my previous prediction things will have gotten fun :)

DeletedUser41523

Personally, I can see why having an academy or a brother alliance is smart in this world. Down the line that is. The advantage to it being that you have more depth and can take in a few extra players or give the noobs a teacher. The odds of you continuously winning wars and absorbing the best players while simultaneously losing less active players is very slim. Meaning that you'll either rim them or more likely they'll run to an enemy. That being said...

I can totally understand why people are annoyed right now at academies. It reminds me of 1st gen where everyone was making one just to say that they had one and feel powerful. Some of them are in strategically harming positions too from my PoV. But I have seen it work. I suppose. I'm just excited to see how the core plays out here. Best of luck to my friends who will be warring for control of the world soon. :)

DeletedUser

Would be nice to point out all EN related alliances and deal with them at early stages, you sure don't want to see new Jalysos once again. They promised to join with same agenda in here. So who are they in here? Alliance ratings?
Any ideas?