Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser37948

The word nap translated into grepo speek meen, maybe we will become pacted or maybe we will attack you later! but for now your safe till it changes to one of the options.

its always best to be prepared for both outcomes imo

DeletedUser35496

The word nap translated into grepo speek meen, maybe we will become pacted or maybe we will attack you later! but for now your safe till it changes to one of the options.

A NAP means "I have bigger problems on the go but when thats finished you are next"....for me that's wrong, a NAP is between friends!

Ryann16

Strategos
Friend of mine in Zombies said they were falling apart because of VERY poor leadership. Said a few of them will branch off in the next 24

DeletedUser41523

I'll probably take some flack from this but its sad to see Zombies fall after such a promising op. Inactives or not, that looked like a good fight brewing and a strong rivalry. But where one top 12 falls early on, another few get stronger from it and the show must go on. Who will be the next victim I wonder?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46324

We just don't like being accused of doing something we didn't do.

If we have a NAP in place with another alliance, it is respected.

I'm not exactly sure how shae thought we had one in place but what I've read, it doesn't seem like he was misled.

I have sent you my chat with HunKiller, as I've told you we were not lying. Also I don't know who you forced to go VM because of your attacks. I don't know how is with you, but we, normal people, use to spend the Easter with family, not on grepolis.

DeletedUser22650

well then why are you moaning? this is grepolis, its brutal, backstabbing, evil and theres only one way to be right about anything, you rim whoever disagrees with you :p

DeletedUser46324

not moaning :) but answered for those who were interested what was happening

DeletedUser10837

Even pacts don't mean a lot in this game. I think we've all seen it happen: alliances form a pact while one is secretly plotting to take out the other.
Don't trust anyone, it's the only way to be sure.

DeletedUser41523

Nearly all takes were inactive players who we had cut far too much slack tbh.

But they still showed guts to put themselves on your radar by taking them. It's better than some teams that don't fight back at all. This of course is not a stab at AR, as I said on paper they are both good teams. Guess Zombies are defunct or soon will be according to the grapevine. But the point is that they saw a weak point and took it. Low blow? Yes. Smart blow? Also yes.

DeletedUser

Friend of mine in Zombies said they were falling apart because of VERY poor leadership. Said a few of them will branch off in the next 24

it was nothing to do with poor leadership it was one person that didnt know how to treat players with respect and players with no loyalty like rats that jump when they think its sinking glory hunters well i hope they are happy in there new homes no hard feelings at all we are stll hear with the team that started it all off see you at the top again soon and to the alliances that ended up with some of our players remember they did it once they will jump again

DeletedUser41523

It appears that Belt has hit back. They took 5 towns from MG/MiG. 4 coming from MiG and 1 from MG. Looks like O45 will be a major hot spot.

Zarun-

Strategos
But they still showed guts to put themselves on your radar by taking them. It's better than some teams that don't fight back at all. This of course is not a stab at AR, as I said on paper they are both good teams. Guess Zombies are defunct or soon will be according to the grapevine. But the point is that they saw a weak point and took it. Low blow? Yes. Smart blow? Also yes.

Indeed. :)

Honestly they did us a favor.

DeletedUser23384

Thought i would get this back on track :)

Number 1: Knights who say I, recently just made top. Good alliance recognise a few players here, recent point gains mainly due to recruitment (possibly from Zmobies. Good points but abp lacking from a top 12 alliance only rank 8 overall bp and 7 ABP. May come into conflict in 54 and 53 with other big allainces but doing well. Float

Number 2: Tidal Surge, good rim alliance not bad on abp or points recently jumping to second. Again taken some people in recently (zombies again) and even have a note on their profile about it. Can see them doing well but have decent competition in that area of the world and have some members spread away from main pack. Swim

Number 3: Acid Reign, Cannot comment

Number4: The Nazgul, very good alliance played with a few on other worlds. Good abp and dbp shows they are eliminating all competition in their area. Will have to battle a top 12 soon so we will see how that fares for them. Got a few players who like to solo but if they club together well can hit other big alliances out of the water. Swim

Number 5: Morning Glory, some good players again some solo players. currently duking it out with Beltaine and co. Could see them going far with their pact but seem to be not moping Beltine up fast enough. Sink

Number 6: Pandamonium, dont know much about this alliance except they have a good leader and very good abp for their rank and size. No real challenege in their core and growing well but will have to face a big alliance soon if they already are not. Float

Number 7: Beltaine, recognise and know a few guys in this alliance and they have some good players. Currently fending off MG and not doing too badly. Can see them swimming if they can take charge of their core but for the moment i have to say they will float. DBP to large in comparison to ABP need to switch that. Float

Number 8 : BLOOD CROWN, caps is a NO. Some good individual players but recently hit hard and well by AR so not looking good for them with Zombies on the downfall as well. Top DBP shows they arent the alliance to be in now ;) Sink

Number 9: Acid Reign., cannot comment.

Number 10: Tequila Mockingbird, love the name so plus for that. BP in general not soo good in both areas especially ABP. Good to well if they Started hitting more people. Currently under attack from TS so we will see how that fairs but for the moment Float

Number 11: Zombies, declare war on AR and even with BC couldn't handle it much despite taking cities crumbled slightly and had a lot of players leave and join Knights and tidal. Few loyal and may i say good players stayed which is good for them for now. just see how much of that abp rank was due to old players or the remaining. Sink

Number 12: Dragons Legion, do not know much about these guys except they have begun to pick fights. ABP higher than DBP and their point rank. Seem an okay alliance but can they stay in the top 12? Float

hope i offended everyone ;P

Ryann16

Strategos
it was nothing to do with poor leadership it was one person that didnt know how to treat players with respect and players with no loyalty like rats that jump when they think its sinking glory hunters well i hope they are happy in there new homes no hard feelings at all we are stll hear with the team that started it all off see you at the top again soon and to the alliances that ended up with some of our players remember they did it once they will jump again

Didnt mean anything offensive, I was just stating what I heard. It will be fun to see how you guys work thinks out. I also heard The admiral went off attacking Zombies members?

DeletedUser

Didnt mean anything offensive, I was just stating what I heard. It will be fun to see how you guys work thinks out. I also heard The admiral went off attacking Zombies members?

this is true he has and players are being blinded by alliance rank and being tempted in to leaving im doing my best to get us back on track tbh im a little upset that things have gone like this over 1 player and there lack off ability to respect fellow team mates as this is the cause of this this alliance would have completely fell apart if id not stood tall and said no im not giving in byut we will see what happens im loyle player and if things dont work out hear i cant say who id go to as i feall stabed in the back by so many

Ryann16

Strategos
this is true he has and players are being blinded by alliance rank and being tempted in to leaving im doing my best to get us back on track tbh im a little upset that things have gone like this over 1 player and there lack off ability to respect fellow team mates as this is the cause of this this alliance would have completely fell apart if id not stood tall and said no im not giving in byut we will see what happens im loyle player and if things dont work out hear i cant say who id go to as i feall stabed in the back by so many

This is understandable. But what is a war game without some betrayal? I have been playing for 4 years so I have experienced it many times i miss loyalty too.

DeletedUser

i also have been playing for around this amout of time but there is a bit of betrayal and then there is mass betrayal and the new players these days are ruining a once loyal fun game

DeletedUser

and tbh its putting me off playing the game grepo has beccome alla about gold and players that have nothing to do in Rl or its kids playing that have no loyalty