Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

Zarun-

Strategos
Good point but I'm not worried about showing when I'm online. My times are random. Can grepointel me to confirm.

I work from home, sleep when I get tired, wake up when I'm ready. Great for playing grepo.

Usually try to avoid arguments and trash talking as well but dang, they mad lol.

DeletedUser37948

I see some smoke....creating anti-coalition enviroment in external.You would not have been talking now in here if all alliances you mention attacked you coordinating through a shared tab.
This is a top 12 thread not a bragging thread.Kids these days don't know how to talk without revealing there offline timings.

the kids these days part is just not needed and bit rude.

as for your point on co ordination its a non event.
all those alliances did attack and they do work together , if they dont work well together or if they dont trust each other or what ever the reason they co ordinated as they did is up to them.
if they do work better together then im sure the results would be better and thats the point that was being made i beleive

Stirlo

Phrourach
My congratulations to Beltaine on dissolving a long standing pact and launching attacks within seconds of dissolving it without any notification. Hypocrisy in its finest form. There leaders will of course know what i'm suggesting here after EN73.

DeletedUser37948

My congratulations to Beltaine on dissolving a long standing pact and launching attacks within seconds of dissolving it without any notification. Hypocrisy in its finest form. There leaders will of course know what i'm suggesting here after EN73.

did they have reasons or was it just greed motivating them? grepo can be a strange bed fellow, if your too strong everyone gangs up to defeat you if they smell blood they all attack.

seems to me the best way to win a server is to control perception well
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif

Stirlo

Phrourach
I got notification of the pact being dissolved by a little report on the right of the screen and some earthquakes straight after. I then made some enquiries with their leadership with their apologies of being outvoted ( by whom i'm not sure as none of the leaders i've spoken to seem to have voted for it so they tell me ). We were kicked out of the shared defence forums quickly after that and attacks were already inbound.

I'm going to predict this as an own goal and that this server is one step closer to being steamrollered.....

DeletedUser38291

Just thought i would pop up and say TS are smashing the lot up!! Are we going to sink or swim? I will let you vultures decide that ;)

P.S: All i want to know is the score between AR 1,2 & 3 vs TS 1 & 2?? Thought we were up for the sink?? Thought so :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10837

I got notification of the pact being dissolved by a little report on the right of the screen and some earthquakes straight after. I then made some enquiries with their leadership with their apologies of being outvoted ( by whom i'm not sure as none of the leaders i've spoken to seem to have voted for it so they tell me ). We were kicked out of the shared defence forums quickly after that and attacks were already inbound.

I'm going to predict this as an own goal and that this server is one step closer to being steamrollered.....

No irony, I didn't see that one coming.

DeletedUser16506

Sincerely you guys need to be attacked by every single player of this world.. You're so disrespectful players. You don't respect refugee status. You claim for a nap and your players continuously attack. You wanted to look like a good guy to PR and told them i entered there as a spy.. Go on with your dirty politics of merging attacked alliance into you so you can continue surviving in this world. After all your strategy was clear. RUN RUN RUN

Stirlo

Phrourach
I still stand by it ermirprince. Amazing how people hold a grudge just because we have some integrity.

spying.jpg

DeletedUser16506

I still stand by it ermirprince. Amazing how people hold a grudge just because we have some integrity.

View attachment 10437
Well i did it cause PR was doing it to us.. But you want to play dirty on refugee status and dont use a spy which is smth everyone does.. Come on man.. You just wanted PR not to attack you..

DeletedUser22650

Sincerely you guys need to be attacked by every single player of this world.. You're so disrespectful players. You don't respect refugee status. You claim for a nap and your players continuously attack. You wanted to look like a good guy to PR and told them i entered there as a spy.. Go on with your dirty politics of merging attacked alliance into you so you can continue surviving in this world. After all your strategy was clear. RUN RUN RUN

i dont respect refugee status, i find it boils down to bullies whining that their easy target just got harder, i think anybody who sends a message saying kick this refugee are the wrongans and the guys refusing to boot ppl are heroes

DeletedUser46395

i dont respect refugee status, i find it boils down to bullies whining that their easy target just got harder, i think anybody who sends a message saying kick this refugee are the wrongans and the guys refusing to boot ppl are heroes

Couldn't agree more. Never did understand the "morality" behind the refugee thing, but it absolutely stinks IMHO and it's good to see more and more people ignoring it, at least among the better alliances.

Not particularly keen on Harpoon, but full marks for them on this one.

DeletedUser16506

I agree with you guys cause i suffered refugee status myself two weeks ago and eventhough i survived it wasnt funny.. BUT when you get 10 members from an alliance that is being attacked and some of their cities are in revolt at least let them finish the revolts.. Anyway they are not respectful at any point. And be sure they spy.. I was just sacrificed at that time cause i didnt tell them before joining PR.. This discussion is over. We are out of topic

Stirlo

Phrourach
I'm slightly confused though. I've never had any contact with your alliance in any form.

The number of alliance changes you've had since this world has begun is mighty impressive too. You've changed alliance literally almost 1-2 times a week.

Excuse me if i don't hold you up as a moral compass.

DeletedUser31143

I'm slightly confused though. I've never had any contact with your alliance in any form.

The number of alliance changes you've had since this world has begun is mighty impressive too. You've changed alliance literally almost 1-2 times a week.

Excuse me if i don't hold you up as a moral compass.

+ Rep.

I hate spies. I'm not interested in the information that they offer and never want someone who's been a spy somewhere in the same alliance as me ... if they'll spy on another alliance, how do you know they won't spy on your alliance to someone else?

Note to self: never be in the same alliance as ermirprince.

New top 12 anyone? I'd make an attempt but my information does not go much beyond the rim ocean where I live. I don't even know where most of the top 12 are geographically located.

DeletedUser39166

Hello new in this world just started up two minutes ago, am on my way to respectable points are there any decent folk around were I am in ocean 35.