Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

there are punch of good guyes is coming who like to swim too..lol.

they will know where they dropped in the map when they find out the centre of the world is making world wonders. lol.

DeletedUser22650

nope, couldnt care less about wonders myself, im pretty sure everyone else who's played on a previous server is bored of them too

DeletedUser

actually in previous Wonder server I had, knossos, I couldn't participate in making one, was a bit far from teammates. So still don't know how it tastes. :p

DeletedUser22940

^^ nothing exciting bud, hate to shoot down your vision of them, but really kinda boring

Zarun-

Strategos
Whoever posted about sister alliances, yes it would be nice to do away with that.

However as long as Eviction Notice, whoops I mean Knights, is doing the sister alliance thing - everybody else has to or we won't stand a chance.

DeletedUser

That's true as well. People will just end up pacting and pacting and it will not make a difference. :(

DeletedUser21953

Whoever posted about sister alliances, yes it would be nice to do away with that.

However as long as Eviction Notice, whoops I mean Knights, is doing the sister alliance thing - everybody else has to or we won't stand a chance.

Pretty sure TS had sister alliances from the start Zarun. I fail to understand why this is Knight's responsibility and fail to see how we are EN. I play with them on one server but was their enemy on a diff server. People chose sides based on a number of things. One of them being who they feel comfortable playing with and how skillfull the group is. We do have a few EN players on our side but so does TS/Clocks/TLoL and many other alliances so your point makes little sense.

You have won one award so far though... aren't you the biggest traitor on the server so far? /giggle.

DeletedUser19260

Your having a go at knights for having 3 alliances but your completely ignoring the fact that hata also has 3 alliances.
Tidal now have 5 alliances. If your going to compare anyone to EN then it should be the alliance that is doing the exact same thing as EN.

Zarun-

Strategos
If not wanting to stick around bad leadership that doesn't listen to my suggestions makes me a traitor, then I suppose I am.

However the number of players who crossed over with me should show that the issue wasn't with me.

DeletedUser32029

Because he's the real leader of Knight!

I see what are you trying to do, but don't think any try of taking out NI's internally will work....this is not phi and this time we don't have cowards players like smiff...

DeletedUser46762

THEGUARDIAN89 on 2014-05-29 at 02:04
looks its called banter in a GAME jesus dont be so boring..... its a war game and you have to say things to get what you want..... how else can you bribe people to follow?? just get of the high horse and enjoy the game and dont take everything so personally and you might smile .........

I refer you to the quote above Zarun. Bribery, corruption. Not a nice combination.

DeletedUser46605

If not wanting to stick around bad leadership that doesn't listen to my suggestions makes me a traitor, then I suppose I am.

However the number of players who crossed over with me should show that the issue wasn't with me.

Strange really... What suggestions were not listened to? If leadership in AR was bad then you are referring to yourself as much as the rest of us. Thats the bit I dont get. You were either the one calling the shots or in agreement with those which the rest of us made 99.9% of the time. Spread your BS to those you usurped all you like - just dont try to smear it on those of us you deserted. The fakery can only go so far before it is revealed. As for the number that followed you being evidence of anything it is a testament only to the lies and not much else...hardly something to be proud of my friend.

Zarun-

Strategos
What suggestions weren't listened to? Are you kidding me?

I can see posting further would be nothing but a waste of my time.

DeletedUser

What suggestions weren't listened to? Are you kidding me?

I can see posting further would be nothing but a waste of my time.
I was never in AR but from the observer point of a view it seemed to me that AR had a lot of enemies and once they started losing, many ppl decided to jump the ship (chain reaction). Ppl want to win and don't like to be under pressure so there goes the loyalty. They left once and cannot swap sides again so that's a good thing in this world, no more unpleasant surprises :)

Stirlo

Phrourach
I was never in AR but from the observer point of a view it seemed to me that AR had a lot of enemies and once they started losing, many ppl decided to jump the ship (chain reaction). Ppl want to win and don't like to be under pressure so there goes the loyalty. They left once and cannot swap sides again so that's a good thing in this world, no more unpleasant surprises :)

I'd agree with most of that. The only thing i'd disagree with is that people won't swap alliances again. There are a lot of players who will jump from alliance to alliance and be talking to ALL alliances throughout the game for easy escapes and to stir up wars. You only hope these players are dealt with internally at some point by an honourable alliance who can see them for what they are........