Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser46762

Oh dear Zarun, at this stage of the game 24 cities is really pathetic. Your BP shows how great a player you are (not)

DeletedUser46762

Whoops i seem to have that wrong. 22 cities, you seem to have a really bad perception of this game.

Rule 1 gain more cities.

DeletedUser23384

Rule 2 gain players, I know its not my place to butt in but cities are not what makes you successful in this game. Yes 90% of success is based on bp and cities but if you are leader you generally shouldn't have as many cities as some of your players. You should be helping them get cities

DeletedUser

Oh dear Zarun, at this stage of the game 24 cities is really pathetic. Your BP shows how great a player you are (not)

Heh. You are way too arrogant Viv for someone who really isn't that good at all. Of your 65 cities only five belonged to other alliances. The two TP cities that you conquered were players that were being internalled already, therefore you didn't have to fight for them. The rest of you cities were either founded, internalled, or ghosts. You really are a stellar player.

DeletedUser22650

not that its any of my business or that im really interested but bp can be easily cheated, youve got to take it from rival flags, red flag targets as i call them which is reflected in your conquest sheet, you must be able to see their point if what they say about yours is true...i havent looked and i wont because im really not bothered either way and mine is a joke on nysa too but then im not playing for bragging rights, just killing time

DeletedUser32029

1 Knights who say NI-My alliance, no comment

2 hata an fhir:Safely sitting in their core with major war front being 54-55 border...Don't expect them loosing at least for few weeks-SWIM

3 Clocks-After destroying tidal surge, looking for new foods....probabbly will come in war area against hata.No potential enemy after tidal gets eaten-Swim

4 Morning Glory-Have no potential enemy.They survived because hata and NWO are pacted with them.They are just acting as a supporting force for hata.....New world order have a pact with hata and MG because they had to fight with dragons and noobs.harpoon have a pact with hata because they have to fight with lol.But why does MG have a pact, they with new world order...they are their natural food.-Float

5 New World Order-Recents takes from noobs incorporated, and lost some cities to dragons legion.They must be recieving huge support from morning glory and hata, but what if hata and NWO are oped at same time.Defense will spread up and noobs will get a chance to stand back on their feet.I see them sinking in long run.

6 HARPOON-Currently a rim alliance who are not going anywhere soon.Lol is their major enemy, but i see them swimming at least for few months from now

7 Sinners who say NI-No comments

8 The League of Legions-Sorrounded by hata and harpoon.Recently oped by harpoon and hata, did very well by loosing only 2 cities.Also did take some hata cities, doing great at the moment and i see them swimming.

9 Dragons Legion-They are stuck in middle, but they are holding all pressure on them.Unlike what many people said about them, they have showed them that dragons are here for long run.I see them floating.

10 Tidal Surge-Simmers and inactives and attacks from knights and clocks took them down.They were having some great players, but leadership was not that good.Hopefully they will learn from their mistakes and will do good in next world-Sink

11 hata.an.fhir-see 2

12 Tidal Death-Remains of nazgul...doing great in terms of holding knights but they will be outnumbered with both skill and workforce-Sink.

Last edited by a moderator:

buddy1971

Phrourach
6 HARPOON - Currently a rim alliance who are protected by the hata an fhir group

this BIG alliance got schooled by by the tiny alliance of 10 players called NO RULES so bad that they had to run to the hata.an.fhir group of alliances for protection to stop us !!!

but we still took several cities from those guys while under constant attack from the hat makers !!!

HARPOON = SINK dead weight
smiley_emoticons_segen.gif

DeletedUser29152

hmm isn't it a bit to late to still be doing alliance sink/swims...

DeletedUser22650

yup, the ones here now have swum...swam?... unless theyre way out in rimsville but i doubt many more will start in nysa now, i bet most get put in olympuss or whatever the next ones called

Stirlo

Phrourach
this BIG alliance got schooled by by the tiny alliance of 10 players called NO RULES so bad that they had to run to the hata.an.fhir group of alliances for protection to stop us !!!

but we still took several cities from those guys while under constant attack from the hat makers !!!

HARPOON = SINK dead weight
smiley_emoticons_segen.gif

and yet we're still here and you're not........

Stirlo

Phrourach
1 Knights who say NI-My alliance, no comment

2 hata an fhir:Safely sitting in their core with major war front being 54-55 border...Don't expect them loosing at least for few weeks-SWIM

3 Clocks-After destroying tidal surge, looking for new foods....probabbly will come in war area against hata.No potential enemy after tidal gets eaten-Swim

4 Morning Glory-Have no potential enemy.They survived because hata and NWO are pacted with them.They are just acting as a supporting force for hata.....New world order have a pact with hata and MG because they had to fight with dragons and noobs.harpoon have a pact with hata because they have to fight with lol.But why does MG have a pact, they with new world order...they are their natural food.-Float

5 New World Order-Recents takes from noobs incorporated, and lost some cities to dragons legion.They must be recieving huge support from morning glory and hata, but what if hata and NWO are oped at same time.Defense will spread up and noobs will get a chance to stand back on their feet.I see them sinking in long run.

6 HARPOON-Currently a rim alliance who are not going anywhere soon.Lol is their major enemy, but i see them swimming at least for few months from now

7 Sinners who say NI-No comments

8 The League of Legions-Sorrounded by hata and harpoon.Recently oped by harpoon and hata, did very well by loosing only 2 cities.Also did take some hata cities, doing great at the moment and i see them swimming.

9 Dragons Legion-They are stuck in middle, but they are holding all pressure on them.Unlike what many people said about them, they have showed them that dragons are here for long run.I see them floating.

10 Tidal Surge-Simmers and inactives and attacks from knights and clocks took them down.They were having some great players, but leadership was not that good.Hopefully they will learn from their mistakes and will do good in next world-Sink

11 hata.an.fhir-see 2

12 Tidal Death-Remains of nazgul...doing great in terms of holding knights but they will be outnumbered with both skill and workforce-Sink.

HARPOON have never been at war with LOL nor have we OP'd any of their players.