Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser47822

So if this "idiot" goes for all of your cities, will you just give them all up?

well, he cant get all of my cities...
I agree, Im careless, reckless and sometimes stupid...
But Im not careless all the time, mate... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47822

nothing personal ice but the 2 cities you took from us...lets see, lordheavy was in the hospital...literally, couldn't hit vm bc he basically had a ambulance come pick him up in the middle of the night and then generalicebeck gave cities to you guys then joined you then went inactive, not the greatest argument...granted you didn't know about heavy but still, but yes it is all in fun, this being my first world and first game of its type i am enjoying it, i hope everyone is, other than Phil....who i think is just an idiot, i hope everyone the best and that when it gets down to crunch time we can all have fun and battle for the endgame
I didnt count GeneralIceBack cities...That would've made 6 cities in total...
I only counted the LordHeavy Cities...
And u guyz had trips in there, and stacked it with birs...I think it was Sharkey, not sure...
I defended many cities of our inactives blindly and saved some too...

And u are not an Idiot, just ignore Phil...
Thats my Opinion...
Me and him also got off with the wrong foot...He also told me somethings, which I didnt get half of it...!!! (No offense Phil)

DeletedUser31143

Some help they will be considering half of the alliance is inactive/in VM.

I can't imagine that being something that Riotdog would go along with, although it's a pretty good explanation as to why he's pretty much flatlined the past month. A shame really.

Harry, right now I'm in Tibet with my daughter.

My family has been moving and I am currently on a monthlong vacation with my daughter in China/Thailand/Tibet. I logged in a couple of days ago to do some housekeeping and am back in VM. I will return to the game approximately mid-Sep. My vacation with my daughter ends and we'll be closing on our new house around that time.

So yes, it's RL. I'm not going to be playing Grep while on vacation. I logged in while waiting in the Bangkok Airport and was in Chengdu while doing housekeeping. The internet sucked in Chengdu, making it very time consuming to do anything. My time was better spent with my daughter seeing the Pandas.

I miss riotdog. Played with him in paros. Was a good guy.

Thanks. Hope all is well with you.

What do Clocks do?

Are they a feeder alliance for the Dogs of Churchill or something?

I'm out of date on the inner workings of Clocks but there's still a great core of players there.

8# Clocks

According to one of their former members these guys exist only to help Knights build WW. If true, can’t understand why they’re even bothering.

That is a steaming pile of feces. A player who left Clocks for Knights (I won't bother mentioning his name) made some stupid 'everyone gets a crown' comment and it was picked up by some completely misinformed people that thought that was the case.
It's funny how these stupid, misinformed comments gain traction the more they're repeated. Any source telling you this is completely unreliable. ... there was a reason why I wanted to limit leadership in the alliance, but was overruled (this is one of those reasons). I curtailed my comments in the Senate when a lot of players were added, especially one that I consider to not be trustworthy.

DeletedUser

Harry, right now I'm in Tibet with my daughter.

My family has been moving and I am currently on a monthlong vacation with my daughter in China/Thailand/Tibet. I logged in a couple of days ago to do some housekeeping and am back in VM. I will return to the game approximately mid-Sep. My vacation with my daughter ends and we'll be closing on our new house around that time.

So yes, it's RL. I'm not going to be playing Grep while on vacation. I logged in while waiting in the Bangkok Airport and was in Chengdu while doing housekeeping. The internet sucked in Chengdu, making it very time consuming to do anything. My time was better spent with my daughter seeing the Pandas.

Fair enough then, hope you enjoy your vacation. :) To be entirely honest, I'd much rather see Pandas than play this too. :p

DeletedUser31143

Fair enough then, hope you enjoy your vacation. :) To be entirely honest, I'd much rather see Pandas than play this too. :p

Just to clarify, this vacation had been planned for several months and I communicated it to the entire alliance. We were originally going to go to Egypt/Jordan/Israel (I posted in another subforum here on the matter) but we changed our plans with the rise of ISIS/ISIL.

Anyway, I'm going to see Potola Palace tomorrow and doubt that I'll be logging on again for quite a while. We still have XiAn, Guilin, and Hong Kong to go after Tibet.

When I return, I'll be active again. And finally to clarify, Clocks WILL be attempting to win WWs. Personally, I find that portion of the game as boring as watching paint dry, but it is what it is.

DeletedUser47218

Can we get a top 12? Things are shifting a little and i would like to get a couple different alliance players opinions.

DeletedUser

My my this forum is as stagnant as O33, 34 and 43 combined currently

If somebody wants to start the trolling again then please do, anything to stave off the boredom

DeletedUser24785

Seriously , an alliance with 5 branches , why bother playing a war game. This game is is supposed to be about fighting and proving who is best, not playing i'm a tree look how many branches i can grow.

DeletedUser22115

Timothy you have struck a gold mine there is inno's next creation.

DeletedUser

A-Team is here to fight and change the ocean 66. We don't like WW we want to fight to defence and claim how many cities we can. We start to late but we also change this war right now and we can get player more activity. Se you soon guys let's make more life in this world.

DeletedUser47218

This world has become not only completely ridiculous, but extremely boring. Yes there is fighting, but this isn't fighting like it should be. What we are doing now I haven't done since I was in elementary school. It was called Red Rover. We would stand in a line and hold hands and take turns running into each other... Sound familiar?

DeletedUser

We found ourselves in the enviable situation recently where it looked like we were in for a real 1vs1 battle, although our opponent were collectively bigger and 2.5 times our number.
Less than 2 weeks in and what happens? They run off and merge with our allies. What a joke.
I mean I thought we were half decent but surely we are not that big bad and scary.

To top it off they have taken in everybody and created a FIVE branch MRA. Literally everybody has been accepted and that includes sub 2k players from O73, Im not even joking check it out. At least they had the decency to drop the 'elite' claim when choosing their new name I suppose.

Now we are being forced to sim in at least 3 oceans because again people are more interested in picking 'sides' and making friends than having a fair fight.
Both sides of this NDO merge are as bad as each other, Delos for their complete cowardice and NWO for being refugee harboring pacifiers.

Anyway rant over I have got to get back to grepo and run another 40 festivals

DeletedUser24785

EN 77, future memories of, MOST BORING SERVER EVER. Grepolis becomes farmville set in Greece, it used to be a war game, used to be.
Do something about the silly end game, this crown system just encourages simming, your ruining your money income with players getting bored after a few months into a server.

DeletedUser

Worst thing is is that merge barely makes any sense from a WW perspective, it doesnt guarantee them a peaceful core... Every1 will still be in a pretty decent position to attack any islands they might choose... Tbh they probably made the situation worse since they didnt even make any kind of selection of players... finding the weak links will not be an issue, so unless they plan on internalling for the next 3 months, they have built their alliance on very shaky foundations...

DeletedUser26377

a server full of tree huggers, play Sim City instead if you are scared of fighting. Inno should just kill the sharing of forums and thus put an end to this love in mentality. I am totally bored with this sim to win philosophy and wish we could all just fight again and drop this mind numbing competition of who can have the most branches. Why can't we just play the game the way it was intended to be played and stop killing servers. Watching paint dry is more interesting than Nysa.

DeletedUser

Barb therapy sessions
Location - sink or swim thread
Every Monday 09:00-18:00

'now just tell me everything thats troubling you, release all that stress and frustration'

DeletedUser

The only problem in this world is about the coalition. All the top alliance join 2 groups and fighting each other without any final result.
This problem must to be resolve soon, I don't know how but something to end this larges pact and to force the alliance to fight more and to reduce the pacts alliance. Plus the MRA is a alliance created by the noob players and plus the player ho join them they are same. Not the number of members is the most important, is the organisation of the alliance.

DeletedUser

Yeah I figured he might have caused part of the lull, still dead though

Right we need a substitute Phil, any volunteers?

DeletedUser22115

I will, so the NI's are clearly going to win while Hata and co. will lose. That's a good impression right?