Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

what about us pooners? no respect from the dead forum? guess we will roll over and die

DeletedUser47952

Vehemence

You're making too much sense and you're not obnoxious enough. Good start though, we can work on this.

I am disappointed we have not been mentioned we started as 3 Stooges of vengence (i know its not spelled correctly but thats half the fun) We have gone through the wars with TS and eventually took over TS2 we decided it would not work and regrouped as Vehemence after Public enemy decided to try and wipe us out, (we showed them). We are a band of players who enjoy having fun playing the game together and have taught many new grepolis players how to play better. This deserves a little bit of recognition. Well done to all of you who have come this far.

Nysa has been the best world I have ever played because you guys here are friendly and the lack of trash talking makes it more fun and much less personal. We are all here for fun right?

DeletedUser

The bit about people being friendly and the lack of trash talk made me laugh. Suppose everybody has a different ingame experiences with that.

Any solo alliance that makes it to this stage in a similar position to you guys deserve recognition in my book, its just that playing on the rim will always get overshadowed by whatever is going on between the core alliances.

And yes at least you have the right mentality. Unfortunately we are now in a position where neighbours have given up on fighting and have initiated full sim mode 2 months before the age of sim' begins *yawn*
What is fun we say? Who knows anymore

DeletedUser

I'm the friendliest guy you will ever meet. ;)

I'm impressed that you've managed to last this long without creating another alliance, however lasting on the rim usually isn't immensely challenging, providing you're with an alliance. Good job teaching the new players though, much better for the game than just rimming them.

DeletedUser32029

I am disappointed we have not been mentioned we started as 3 Stooges of vengence (i know its not spelled correctly but thats half the fun) We have gone through the wars with TS and eventually took over TS2 we decided it would not work and regrouped as Vehemence after Public enemy decided to try and wipe us out, (we showed them). We are a band of players who enjoy having fun playing the game together and have taught many new grepolis players how to play better. This deserves a little bit of recognition. Well done to all of you who have come this far.

Nysa has been the best world I have ever played because you guys here are friendly and the lack of trash talking makes it more fun and much less personal. We are all here for fun right?
exactly

DeletedUser24785

Fun, what fun, multi alliances simming for WW and race for a worthless crown.

DeletedUser47218

Thank you Nysa for letting me make friends and play patty cake for months :) I really enjoy grepohugs. We should rename the game! Grepohugs where fighting is a thing of the past. Now we can hand hold and bake cookies and maybe even share reasources so we can all sim properly!

DeletedUser22650

Thank you Nysa for letting me make friends and play patty cake for months :) I really enjoy grepohugs. We should rename the game! Grepohugs where fighting is a thing of the past. Now we can hand hold and bake cookies and maybe even share reasources so we can all sim properly!
bring back unlimited alliance caps, that way everyone can win

DeletedUser47952

Fun, what fun, multi alliances simming for WW and race for a worthless crown.

It was more fun, thats agreed. There are some great players here and it can be very competitive for smaller alliances,
Which shows the worth of some of us. The thing with simmers is that they need more guidance. If they are simming you are not leading right. The crown is worthless yes if you think once you have it you will just join the simmers and everyone will bow down to you because you have one. IMO if you get a crown it does not mean you earned one. If you earn one you would not be a simmer. :supermad:

DeletedUser47952

bring back unlimited alliance caps, that way everyone can win

Not a good idea! Who would we have fun attacking then. Just because you are enemies does not mean you cant be friendly. If this is aimed at my earlier comment. I can see you all want to hate everyone. So go ahead and dont have as much fun as we do. :p

DeletedUser47218

Not a good idea! Who would we have fun attacking then. Just because you are enemies does not mean you cant be friendly. If this is aimed at my earlier comment. I can see you all want to hate everyone. So go ahead and dont have as much fun as we do. :p

He was commenting about my comment. He was just saying that grepolis mind as well let everyone win because nobody is fighting. Nobody was taking shots at you. Please also understand that your view is very different. You are not at war wth any big alliances. Yes you are fighting them but you are not being fought against. You haven't felt a full op or anything of the sort. I don't mean to be mean but you as well are simming. like most alliances. Not out of want, but out of nobody fighting you or and real fighting from your team.

I believe the fact that you're teaching new players is great, but other than that nobody knows you guys very well.

DeletedUser26377

What bugs me most is that this used to be a war game and not friendship game. It was about how many people you can fight and not how many branches and how many pacts one can make and form. In its current state this game has went down the drain. It is akin to playing team death match whilst everyone else is playing Farmville, shame really. I just hope that this tree hugger philosophy ends with this server and does not move to the next world which opens. Bring back the old school fighting and battling mentality. The game is about having fun and not about getting a crown. If you just play for a crown, you miss most of the game and get too involved in growing more branches than a tree. Yes, I am looking at those which do not think that 1 academy is enough. I also understand that if you are not a very good player or leader, that there is safety in numbers and that you need 5,6,7 or more academies to feel reasonably safe. It is a way for the weaker players and leaders to circumvent the alliance cap and play a numbers game, making an inherent weak alliance seem more competent than it actually is.

Lets get back to the bloody mess and the epic battles which once ruled, the ones which actually got us started with this game and kept our interest, not this tree hugger love in which is the world called Nysa.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33675

Well... it's EN fault.
It's another server which they ruined. Brought 200+ players to play 50 cap alliance server. It lefts to other option then make a coalition against them in order to have equal rights. And again... that makes 200 players vs 200 players.

But New Delos Elite 1,2,3,4 and 5? :eek: Really? :D

DeletedUser

Yah it is EN's fault for sure.
But I would much rather pin it on an individual :D

DeletedUser41851

hahahaha yeah everything is EN's fault, the game, the WW, the butt kicking, the gold, i guess the gold trading Inno games want to make part of the game, that was EN's idea i guess, that everyone can use as much gold as they do, everything that is bad in grepo is EN's fault.

You make me laugh.

Sir henriksen, go crawl back in your cave. are you even part of this world?

Last edited by a moderator: