Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well if you want I can tell you details but it will probably causes an influx of others to come in here and derail this thread way more than usual.

Lets just say I went to bed with sea of greens and woke up in a sea of reds with no warning, 20 cities in revolt and tons of incomings. Thats the problem with the externals you say a few words, speak your mind and your opinions make you public enemy number 1.
Anyway its up to 190K dbp now. Been a fun day, what this game is all about to me.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Well if you want I can tell you details but it will probably causes an influx of others to come in here and derail this thread way more than usual.

Lets just say I went to bed with sea of greens and woke up in a sea of reds with no warning, 20 cities in revolt and tons of incomings. Thats the problem with the externals you say a few words, speak your mind and your opinions make you public enemy number 1.
Anyway its up to 190K dbp now. Been a fun day, what this game is all about to me.

That's the whole point of the externals, as long as there is no severe personal insults or profanity and if it's remaining on topic or sort off then it's fine :)

DeletedUser

I like opinions, aslong as you can justify them. Others however... :)

DeletedUser27610

28hkkck.jpg

DeletedUser22940

Seems tLoL learned how to build offensive troops, finally
forgot to train the how to fight
they swim really well though

DeletedUser

So WW......

It seems that NDO have given up trying to build even a single wonder now and are just shipping res to Hata full time. Were they the first ones to throw the towel in?

DeletedUser

I did mine in regards to WW, my prediction wasnt too far off i think. Jturk didn't get his wonder built though

I can give a top 12 of Delos failures instead? I made a list, honestly im that sad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

from reports it seems there is more simming in nysa than hyperborea

DeletedUser26377

Team deathmatch would be my prefered choice, it is a war game after all.

mats25

Phrourach
lets make the top 12 here...
is everybody allways looking to be top on the list or,they play this game to make something happen...
i think this threat is useless and just grows somebodys egos..we all know where our place in rankings...

salute and merry christmas from Tub.Org