Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser40768

Well that is just a Lie. Lol I had all 3 members of Impact on my Island in revolt. That one sent an attack at me while my boat was in the water.

Inactive-not engaging in or involving any or much physical activity.

Inactive doesn't mean he has no pulse, it means he doesn't communicate or log in very much. In fact I have never seen his name before, wonder why :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

we could have easily stopped you if that person was active.. Do you have the report of that person attacking you?

DeletedUser

we could have easily stopped you if that person was active.. Do you have the report of that person attacking you?

I do have a report. Only one of the 3 that was in revolt had received any support. Although not enough to stop me I chose not to take his city because the Warehouse level was lower. I almost went for it anyway just because it would have given me enough BP for another slot.

DeletedUser

I do have a report. Only one of the 3 that was in revolt had received any support. Although not enough to stop me I chose not to take his city because the Warehouse level was lower. I almost went for it anyway just because it would have given me enough BP for another slot.

I'm talking about the one you took.. But nice try trying to be slick

DeletedUser

I'm talking about the one you took.. But nice try trying to be slick

Believe what you like. This has gone too far again. The point was lets not make too much of Impact just yet. Who knows maybe you will go on to win this world. So far I have seen nothing separating you guys from the rest of the pack

DeletedUser30636

XD we have not lost an active city to another alliance. any active player that has lost his or her city, did not make it known that they were in revolt.

DeletedUser

Inactive-not engaging in or involving any or much physical activity.

Inactive doesn't mean he has no pulse, it means he doesn't communicate or log in very much. In fact I have never seen his name before, wonder why :rolleyes:

So if i am to get this right inactive in this game actually means they are active but just don't talk much...??? i beg to differ, as for wonder why you never saw his name before, you mean you don't know who you have in your alliance?? someone must have recruited them!

Enjoying out little skirmishes, do you now have just the 3 alliances working against us or there more "extensions of yourselves"..??

DeletedUser

So if i am to get this right inactive in this game actually means they are active but just don't talk much...??? i beg to differ, as for wonder why you never saw his name before, you mean you don't know who you have in your alliance?? someone must have recruited them!

Enjoying out little skirmishes, do you now have just the 3 alliances working against us or there more "extensions of yourselves"..??

No i believe the actual definition of inactive is very clear and very easy to understand.

DeletedUser

No i believe the actual definition of inactive is very clear and very easy to understand.

Yes it means they are not logging in.

You lost a city to me when I was my own alliance. He was active and online when I took it. I could have taken any one of the 3 cities I had in revolt but chose that one.

DeletedUser30636

Yes it means they are not logging in.

You lost a city to me when I was my own alliance. He was active and online when I took it. I could have taken any one of the 3 cities I had in revolt but chose that one.
funny how he just happened to take the one who didnt ask for support XD. Because if you we're really smart, and you actually could take the other ones, you wouldve and grabbed some BP while your at it. dont blame it on the warehouse level, i can get a warehouse from
0-20 in a day. We have not lost a city from anyone who has asked for support. So before you start tooting your own horn, maybe you should take a look at the facts

DeletedUser

...well..any new sink or swins? Anyone have any updates they'd like to share? Maybe tell us of any alliances that have sunk since we've last posted one?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47369

...well..any new sink or swins? Anyone have any updates they'd like to share? Maybe tell us of any alliances that have sunk since we've last posted one?

Yes.... Wrecking Crew never got swimming lessons so we were sinking like a stone........ There was a special offer on Armbands in Amazon so someone had the great idea to buy everyone in the Alliance a pair.............. We are all now looking at each other with a positive outlook as we bob around floating in the Ocean...... We got a really mean swimming instructor who is putting us through our paces but we know everyday we will go from Doggy paddle to Breast stroke to free style

Happy Hunting :)

DeletedUser3303

In fairness, a good alliance should filter out the alliance members that are inactive, it's know excuse either way

DeletedUser40768

Dude I just gave you the literal definition of inactive, whether you chose to accept it or not that is the definition you will find in a dictionary. Is a guy who logs in once a day for 5 minutes active. In grepolis he would be showing up as green, but in reality he is indeed inactive. I mean if the guy never posts in the forum, never does anything to make me see his name, then yes I will not remember who he is. Not a strange occurrence. Stop trying to play that we are "outnumbered" card. Don't get mad because you conquered 1 inactive, and we just took your best player's top city. Anyway Lane I think I will do a sink or swim later.

DeletedUser

funny how he just happened to take the one who didnt ask for support XD. Because if you we're really smart, and you actually could take the other ones, you wouldve and grabbed some BP while your at it. dont blame it on the warehouse level, i can get a warehouse from
0-20 in a day. We have not lost a city from anyone who has asked for support. So before you start tooting your own horn, maybe you should take a look at the facts[/QUOTE

I took the city that made most sense. I attacked the city you guys supported for bp afterward but the support had been sent home. In fact I put him in Revolt second time. You misunderstand I am not tooting my own horn....I am pointing out how average you seem to me. I have not done anything special here, My attacks are not Extraordinary. But neither was your support. I would have let this drop except for the foolish assertion by you that not alliance has taken an active city. And Loki telling me that if they had supported the city there would be no way I could have taken it.

DeletedUser16696

If an alliance can't support ALL their cities then they are bad.

If an alliance doesn't ask for support then they need to stop being so big headed and realize they're not the best. because any active player will warn the alliance, unless they are so far up that they think they don't need help.

Well, sorry. Impact think they are the best. But they blew their trumpet so hard that they ran out of breath and can't play no more. I see this having the same fate as the one in Nysa.

makro 356

Phrourach
If an alliance can't support ALL their cities then they are bad.

If an alliance doesn't ask for support then they need to stop being so big headed and realize they're not the best. because any active player will warn the alliance, unless they are so far up that they think they don't need help.

Well, sorry. Impact think they are the best. But they blew their trumpet so hard that they ran out of breath and can't play no more. I see this having the same fate as the one in Nysa.

There was only second but only once