Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

If an alliance can't support ALL their cities then they are bad.

If an alliance doesn't ask for support then they need to stop being so big headed and realize they're not the best. because any active player will warn the alliance, unless they are so far up that they think they don't need help.

Well, sorry. Impact think they are the best. But they blew their trumpet so hard that they ran out of breath and can't play no more. I see this having the same fate as the one in Nysa.

I wasn't with them on nysa we just need to clean up our inactive and semis

DeletedUser30636

If an alliance can't support ALL their cities then they are bad.

If an alliance doesn't ask for support then they need to stop being so big headed and realize they're not the best. because any active player will warn the alliance, unless they are so far up that they think they don't need help.

Well, sorry. Impact think they are the best. But they blew their trumpet so hard that they ran out of breath and can't play no more. I see this having the same fate as the one in Nysa.
we're supposed to support cities that we have no knowledge of being in trouble? seems pretty ridiculous to me.
If my team thinks theyre good enough to stop a revolt, more power to them. But if they get conquered, i have no sympathy for them and its probably best that there gone now.

DeletedUser

Dude I just gave you the literal definition of inactive, whether you chose to accept it or not that is the definition you will find in a dictionary. Is a guy who logs in once a day for 5 minutes active. In grepolis he would be showing up as green, but in reality he is indeed inactive. I mean if the guy never posts in the forum, never does anything to make me see his name, then yes I will not remember who he is. Not a strange occurrence. Stop trying to play that we are "outnumbered" card. The fact you are working with LoC and there academies means that we are in fact the ones outnumbered in the battle. Don't get mad because you conquered 1 inactive, and we just took your best player's top city. Anyway Lane I think I will do a sink or swim later.

Dude , The city I took was the largest of the 3 on the Island. How should I know how often he posts . But he was on long enough to build faster than the other 2. You are mistaken in saying I have played any type of card. I just recently joined this alliance. Before i was by myself. I am not mad. I just do not understand all the excuses you guys are putting out there.

DeletedUser40768

Dude , The city I took was the largest of the 3 on the Island. How should I know how often he posts . But he was on long enough to build faster than the other 2. You are mistaken in saying I have played any type of card. I just recently joined this alliance. Before i was by myself. I am not mad. I just do not understand all the excuses you guys are putting out there.

I was talking to -Taranito- not you Feilao, in response to his post directed at me. To be quite honest, it didn't even click that you are now part of the Terrahawks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

XD because its reality, they did not ask for support, therefor they did not get support, and if you couldve single handingly take out the other ones, i guarantee you they didnt ask for support either. And actually thank you, because your helping us get rid of the players that arent contributing do i appreciate that, you can have the players that dont participate, we'll take your top active players. sounds good.

DeletedUser

looks like you have things sawn up in the core, trying to organise any other alliance to do anything but sim is frustrating, rather than fight you they all now want to sleep with you :)....just hope I'm around long enough to see how that works out for them! can only assume you are attempting to take out the biggest threat first..haha, that's what I tell myself and the troops :)

DeletedUser

XD because its reality, they did not ask for support, therefor they did not get support, and if you couldve single handingly take out the other ones, i guarantee you they didnt ask for support either. And actually thank you, because your helping us get rid of the players that arent contributing do i appreciate that, you can have the players that dont participate, we'll take your top active players. sounds good.

Shefty The more you talk the more foolish you sound to me. One of them had received support. It was less than impressive. I attacked them because they were part of a "top Alliance". I hope you send support to them because they are not making troops fast enough to feed me the BP I want. I have one in revolt now and will have the other on before long. Put your money where your loud bragging mouth is. Your alliance recruited those guys now will you leave them stranded or help them out.

DeletedUser40768

...well..any new sink or swins? Anyone have any updates they'd like to share? Maybe tell us of any alliances that have sunk since we've last posted one?

Lord of Conquest, Ghost Division, Slap, and Awoken Problem are all no longer in the top 12. Lord of Conquest has dropped to 21, possibly a result of the leadership problems they are experiencing. Ghost Division is down to 59th, a sign of an MRA almost completely fallen apart. Slap is at 13th now, so they are just out of the top 12. Awoken Problem was sabotaged, most of there member have regrouped and are now part of the Wrecking Crew. Ghost Division II is no longer the academy of Ghost Division, but now is the 2nd academy of Bones and Skulls. The Last Mohicans, and the Chameleons are two new alliances in the top 12. That is pretty much what has happened since the last update.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

Shefty The more you talk the more foolish you sound to me. One of them had received support. It was less than impressive. I attacked them because they were part of a "top Alliance". I hope you send support to them because they are not making troops fast enough to feed me the BP I want. I have one in revolt now and will have the other on before long. Put your money where your loud bragging mouth is. Your alliance recruited those guys now will you leave them stranded or help them out.

haha alright buddy, we just made your Former top player unable to conquer. seems to me like your getting a little big for your britches. good luck bud

DeletedUser

haha alright buddy, we just made your Former top player unable to conquer. seems to me like your getting a little big for your britches. good luck bud

At least he had gotten to conquest. We are all still waiting for you .

DeletedUser30636

XD slow and steady wins the race. i look forward to my arrival ;)

DeletedUser29152

hahahaha this is hilarious
So Feilao in o54 arguing with an alliance in o44 just because he took 1 city? really big aren't you all the way over there?

DeletedUser

hahahaha this is hilarious
So Feilao in o54 arguing with an alliance in o44 just because he took 1 city? really big aren't you all the way over there?

Nope , not so big , just average.

I am not arguing because I took a city.. But because there seem to be soo many excuses as to how the great and powerful IMPACT could allow that to happen.

DeletedUser30636

Nope , not so big , just average.

I am not arguing because I took a city.. But because there seem to be soo many excuses as to how the great and powerful IMPACT could allow that to happen.
there was multiple excuses? im pretty sure there was just one...and a valid one at that. We didnt have any knowledge of that particular revolt

DeletedUser24285

I am really impressed by Shrefty's, "strap line" - he clearly has an awful lot of knowledge.

DeletedUser

I am really impressed by Shrefty's, "strap line" - he clearly has an awful lot of knowledge.

are you the same guy from world Rizinia who was in Dystopia and then ghosted with a lot of cities?

DeletedUser24285

True, but I was not the only one to do that, there were a lot of issues and here is not the place to discuss them.

Suggest we get back to "Sink or Swim" in this world.

DeletedUser29152

Are you the same guy from Cythera in that awesome allliance...with me :p

DeletedUser47121

The Buccaneers Good players but too spread out with two or three core islands.-Float
Wrecking Crew New leadership is looking good,strong core and nice aversge-Swim
Bones and Skulls On their own they are rather good but academies will mess them up-Sink
Phoenix Riseing Nice average and nice ABP though they dont have that strong of a core so that could use some improvement-Swim
Impact A few days ago they were a sink for me but now,i dont know if he left or got kicked but Gregflint is out so-Swim
Legion Aversge is medium and they are spread out across mostly O54-Sink
The Empire I see some good players but also some newbies so i dont know how they will cope with challanges-Float
Supernatural East Just like Bones and Skulls,on their own not bad at all but the academies will cost them-Sink
The Saints Average is medium and they are split right in half by Lords of Conquest and LoC South but they have good leadership so for now-Float
The Last Mohicans I dont know anything about them except that they have a good core so-Float
ChameleonDont know who they are-Float
The Dogs of WarInteresting bunch,spread out core in O54 and they got some good members but also some ship jumpers who i know from other worlds-Sink/Float