Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

haha just rim the players i wouldn't even be mad at least they didn't stay and spy that is far harder to handle :p

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Honestly you can't be afraid of any alliance at this point, BP is in place so its not like any alliance can show true power. There isn't an overload of skilled players on any alliance so its all fair game from my view.

DeletedUser21990

Stealing players off other alliances including mine should never happen. And yes I am talking to you Ghost Division. I don't care if you mass recruit but this is just not right.

More likely than not Ghost Division did you a favour by recruiting that player. If he/she is willingly to jump to an alliance during BP when you are under no kind of threat, then they probably would have jumped ship later on if your alliance comes under heavy fire.

Madbanshee

Phrourach
More likely than not Ghost Division did you a favour by recruiting that player. If he/she is willingly to jump to an alliance during BP when you are under no kind of threat, then they probably would have jumped ship later on if your alliance comes under heavy fire.

I guess so, now that player will be the one under heavy fire after BP ends. ;-)

DeletedUser46838

I will post a detailed sink or swim soon

I'm barely in this world anyway...just seeing whats up

DeletedUser29152

I think the better question is who would actually leave there alliance to join Ghost Division :D If it make you feel a little better, there academy invited many of us here at Impact lol

Not all of us made the cut to join their academy :(
I knew I should have studied

DeletedUser46838

Hope you enjoy it....These might not be entirely correct but it's accurate enough to let you see the big picture!

1.) Ghost division
ABP #2
DBP #2

Verdict- sink . They already have an academy and they're mass recruiting. Low average and they have the worst member to BP ratio

2. Awoken problem
ABP-4th
DBP-6th

Verdict- Sink. There average isn't that high and there ABP and DBP are terrible but are better than Ghost Division

3.) Phoenix Rising
ABP- 5th
DBP -5th

Verdict- Float for now. Their BP isn't too great but still there core is tight enough to last format least 2-3 months...however they are sort of mass recruiting

4.) Lord of Conquest-
Abp: 10th
DBP: 8th

Verdict- sink, they have 2 pacts within 48 hours and they get as many players as they can...May have academy soon though...we shall see. Bad diplomacy ....and 3 leaders

5) Bones and skulls
Abp- 3rd
DBP- 1st

Verdict- swim.One of the best alliances in here...I see some players that are decent and they are tight in the core. They might either fight Impact or have a pact 2-3 months from now

6.) Impact

Abp-1st
DBP-4th

Verdict- swim. They easily have the best players and such and they are a premade lead by shreftythread.... Will probably fight bones and skulls if they have a no diplo policy

7.) shadowfighters
Abp- 16
DBP-7

Verdict- sink there ABP is terrible but their DBP IS good....however it might float then gentily sink

8.) immortals
Abp- 40
DBP - 13

Verdict sink- the name us so overused, it's not even funny. Bad abp and DBP will lead to its downfall( and there diplo probably is terrible

9.),the saints
Abp- 11
DBP- 36

Verdict sink- they are very bad. And there name is terrible

10.) dogs of war
Abp- 7
Dbp-16

Verdict swim- diplomacy is good ...I agree with there no pact policy....and whatnots....will swim. Possible 3 way war with impact and skulls and bones

Thank you and have a good day

DeletedUser40768

Not all of us made the cut to join their academy :(
I knew I should have studied

Start studying, for if you do then you will likely get an invite to Ghost Division III once they are up and running :)

DeletedUser

Hope you enjoy it....These might not be entirely correct but it's accurate enough to let you see the big picture!

1.) Ghost division
ABP #2
DBP #2

Verdict- sink . They already have an academy and they're mass recruiting. Low average and they have the worst member to BP ratio

2. Awoken problem
ABP-4th
DBP-6th

Verdict- Sink. There average isn't that high and there ABP and DBP are terrible but are better than Ghost Division

3.) Phoenix Rising
ABP- 5th
DBP -5th

Verdict- Float for now. Their BP isn't too great but still there core is tight enough to last format least 2-3 months...however they are sort of mass recruiting

4.) Lord of Conquest-

Verdict- sink, they have 2 pacts within 48 hours and they get as many players as they can...May have academy soon though...we shall see. Bad diplomacy ....and 3 leaders

5) Bones and skulls
Abp- 3rd
DBP- 1st

Verdict- swim.One of the best alliances in here...I see some players that are decent and they are tight in the core. They might either fight Impact or have a pact 2-3 months from now

6.) Impact

Abp-1st
DBP-4th

Verdict- swim. They easily have the best players and such and they are a premade lead by shreftythread.... Will probably fight bones and skulls if they have a no diplo policy

7.) shadowfighters
Abp- 16
DBP-7

Verdict- sink there ABP is terrible but their DBP IS good....however it might float then gentily sink

8.) immortals
Abp- 40
DBP - 13

Verdict sink- the name us so overused, it's not even funny. Bad abp and DBP will lead to its downfall( and there diplo probably is terrible

9.),the saints
Abp- 11
DBP- 36

10.) dogs of war
Abp- 7
Dbp-16

Verdict swim- diplomacy is good ...I agree with there no pact policy....and whatnots....will swim. Possible 3 way war with impact and skulls and bones

You can't seriously be basing your sink or swim on battle points... we aren't even out of beginners protection! Whoever has BP has just gotten lucky island quests.

DeletedUser47366

1.) Ghost division
ABP #2
DBP #2

2. Awoken problem
ABP-4th
DBP-6th

3.) Phoenix Rising
ABP- 5th
DBP -5th

4.) Lord of Conquest-

5) Bones and skulls
Abp- 3rd
DBP- 1st

6.) Impact

Abp-1st
DBP-4th

7.) shadowfighters
Abp- 16
DBP-7

8.) immortals
Abp- 40
DBP - 13

9.),the saints
Abp- 11
DBP- 36

10.) dogs of war
Abp- 7
Dbp-16

1. At this moment in time, you can't judge based on ABP and DBP, as bigjess said.

2. GHOST DIVISION actually has quite the average. It is over 1100 atm if im not mistaken which is quite high. For being an MRA, they actually have managed a solid average. I mean, looking at another MRA, Lords of Conquest, they are averaging just under 1000, (996 atm). So GHOST DIVISION is considerably higher.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

Actually if you look at it the way I do Cartman, their average points as of me writing this post is 1121. That means their average player would be ranked 471st, on a world that only has 4864 players (not all of whom are active). So it is not as impressive as it looks imo, just looks nice considering most other alliances don't have it much higher, possibly the effect of having so many MRAs on the server and the slow start to the world.

DeletedUser47366

Actually if you look at it the way I do Cartman, their average points as of me writing this post is 1121. That means their average player would be ranked 471st, on a world that only has 4864 players (not all of whom are active). So it is not as impressive as it looks imo, just looks nice considering most other alliances don't have it much higher, possibly the effect of having so many MRAs on the server and the slow start to the world.

That's actually pretty interesting, and correct. The average, on the outside, may look impressive, but it's not quite as good as I previously thought. Good point. So Impact, with their current average, is sitting at 179th as a player average. Which to me doesn't sound amazing. But considering nobody has a better average, it can't be that bad.

DeletedUser

52 posts deleted. Please remember this is a Sink of Swim thread.

I can assure you that off-topic comments will be deleted. :)

DeletedUser

XpertGreeks Top 12 Sink Or Swim
Remember this is just an opinion, if you have any comments or questions just PM me in game or on externals.
I would also like to try to build some rep on the en. externals since us. externals have no rep.

1. GHOST DIVISION: The fact they are opening up recruitment for new players is like getting a rookie. They could end up pretty good or very bad. I personally wouldn't take those chances until further into a game when you can see what new players are doing alright. It seems as though they don't work close to there pacts. Obviously I don't know that for sure but from what I hear they are terrible diplomats and recruiters. Usually that screams disorganization. There location is terrible... way to spread out along the 4 core oceans. Sink for sure

2. Awoken Problem: This alliance seems to be a little more strict on there recruitment from what there profile says but it is hard to tell if they follow through with the recruitment rules or not. Here is the founders stats... if this is his first account then he is pretty new to the game in my opinion http://www.grepointel.com/search.php?pn=cbenney.
They are pretty steady with a good location in 45... They will Float. I don't like giving our "floats" but right now between the good location but to high of numbers it is hard to tell how they will play. If they play it right things should be okay for them... but one wrong move they could fall quickly and early.

3. Phoenix Rising:The alliance takes points into consideration to much early on. They need to find players with good statistics instead if they want to stick around for the long run. The leader must have a past account. I will ask him but right now he looks like a total noob at grepolis http://www.grepointel.com/search.php?pn=madbanshee. They have a solid ocean (54) but they are to spread out across 54 to start. So it looks like they will be beaten in the southern 54 if they are contested. Sink

4. Lord of Conquest: They do not have the best average, but from what I see so far they have the most experienced leader http://www.grepointel.com/search.php?pn=Leprikon333. But due to there location they will most likely going to have to fight Awoken Problem for northern 45 & southern 44. I think they will lose if this war happens. But as I have an alliance and I had to make a decision on wether to have a war with the other top alliance that was on top of us at the start or to work with them. As of now we have been working together ever since and are destroying us. Lamia. But they will need to make smart decisions to stay alive... I don't have the faith they will do that. Sink

5. Bones and Skulls: Right now this alliance is one of the alliances I would put money on. They have an experienced leader which means a lot in making a successful alliance http://www.grepointel.com/search.php?pn=doruldor. Not only that but the location couldn't be better. They have ocean 55 in the bag. Well played fellas. WATCH OUT FOR THESE GUYS! Swim!

6. Impact: To start something that is essential is average... it means you only have the best of the best (most of the time) I love to have alliances with high average... leadership wise I think this alliance is good... I am not sure what is up with these stats as I remember this guy being much more experienced http://www.grepointel.com/search.php?pn=ShreftyThred. Location wise they couldn't be worse... or better. They could go about it two ways. They are in-between two top alliances... diplomatically they need to make one of the big alliances friendly. I would go with Awoken Problem for a partnership. But for now I must Float them until they can improve there situation

7. The Shadow Fighters: terribly set up profile... I think they are a hardcore MRA that invited people at random. They are spread across ocean 54 and are an easy target for Phoenix Rising. I do not know the leadership but I could guess they are very inexperienced. Overall they do not stand a chance with all that has been brought up against them... not one positive I see. Sink

8. The Saints: Not much to tell about them by looking at there profile and there leaders are not presented to the public. So the only way to tell if they have a chance to succeed is location positioning. From what location says, they are in the middle of a mess of bigger alliances... this alliance will be renamed to the farms. Sink

9. IMMORTALS: They have barely reached 1k average right now & are overall low in rank and points... so they will only loose players, cities and points in my opinion. Leadership is either new or has a new account that could be for fun or covering up a bad past, http://www.grepointel.com/search.php?pn=cilibia1234. From location they are weak in 54 (there main ocean) and may be a quick target for better 54 alliances. Sink

10. Dogs of War: First off... what a name, but this alliance has some experienced players including the leader... an average and okay player http://www.grepointel.com/search.php?pn=BDG2. This alliance has a good average for there low rank which gives them a shot if they have other things going for them. Location is a very key thing for this alliance... if they are in the big bunch of topped alliances they will get destroyed... if they rid the edges of oceans then they can be sneaky and hop on opportunities. from what I see they have bad location in southern 54... this alliance needs a bigger friend to carry them under a powerful arm to get a good start out of BP. Sink

11. Death Before Dishonor: this alliance has an alright experienced leader http://www.grepointel.com/search.php?pn=Bluetrinity but obviously leadership experience is important but they need to have Location going for them if they want to survive a few months into BP. I am assuming Bones and Skulls will target this alliance and doom them since they are northern 55 next to BaS. Sink

12. The Empire: This alliance has a very bad average which usually shows a lot (in a bad way) about an alliance. I do not have any idea who the leader is but location wise this alliance is alright... they need to play it smart and stay out of the center core mush of alliances and move to the edges. Float depending on how they decide to play there situation.

Thanks for reading, once again please give me a rep & if you have any questions or comments just PM me.