Top 12 Sink or Swim

oskarghost96

Phrourach
1. GHOST DIVISION - Sink - as stated by their name they are ghosts therefore they cannot possibly sink. However they could go full Call of Duty:Ghosts, which means they will go full Titanic 2.0 which is more likely :)
2. Phoenix Rising - swim sink - I think they might have some potential, kinda bad name tho MRA, worst alliance on server, no potential
3. Awoken Problem - float - They could be a threat but they could just well get eaten. They have to do well early or will get shrekt
4 Lords of Conquest - sink - recruitment is open everyone.
5. Impact - swim - I dont see them falling yet but they may well just make a negative impact :p
6. Bones and Skulls - float - might stick around i'm not really sure here
7 - IMMORTALS - Sink - Day 1 pacts
8 - The Shadow Fighters - Sink - Day 1 pacts
9 - The Dogs of War - sink - the name is asking for sinkage here
10 - Death Before Dishonor - swim - should be okay but we have to wait and see
11 - The Saints - swim - give it a bit as well not really sure so far
12 - Stark Family - Swim - Should be good, if they can make it till the winter.

DeletedUser

Everybody is going to sink because I have never seen an alliance that started the world end the world.

(Atleast not named the same due to merges or being defeated in battle)

DeletedUser20558

1. GHOST DIVISION - Sink - as stated by their name they are ghosts therefore they cannot possibly sink. However they could go full Call of Duty:Ghosts, which means they will go full Titanic 2.0 which is more likely :)
2. Phoenix Rising - swim sink - I think they might have some potential, kinda bad name tho MRA, worst alliance on server, no potential
3. Awoken Problem - float - They could be a threat but they could just well get eaten. They have to do well early or will get shrekt
4 Lords of Conquest - sink - recruitment is open everyone.
5. Impact - swim - I dont see them falling yet but they may well just make a negative impact :p
6. Bones and Skulls - float - might stick around i'm not really sure here
7 - IMMORTALS - Sink - Day 1 pacts
8 - The Shadow Fighters - Sink - Day 1 pacts
9 - The Dogs of War - sink - the name is asking for sinkage here
10 - Death Before Dishonor - swim - should be okay but we have to wait and see
11 - The Saints - swim - give it a bit as well not really sure so far
12 - Stark Family - Swim - Should be good, if they can make it till the winter.

Phoenix Rising just got many applications and people wanting to join, just wait and after tonight we'll get it settled, gonna trim the fat ;)

DeletedUser

Everybody is going to sink because I have never seen an alliance that started the world end the world.

(Atleast not named the same due to merges or being defeated in battle)

One* in delphi managed it day 1 to world wonders :)

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
1. GHOST DIVISION- Float for now, well situated core, along with an OK average for their size. They seem like an MRA as they have almost hit the cap, but I don't know anything else about their leadership, etc. They have potential imo but will most likely sink in a week or two. (Oh and pls un cap the name because it really bothers me.) EDIT- I just found out they have a academy or whatever. Sink.
2. Phoenix Rising- Sink, they do have a well situated core also but they don't even have an average of 1000 points. Requirements in the bio say "1000+ points req. to join," but nearly half or more of their 79 members are below 1000 points. Seem like an MRA and I don't know much about their leadership either. Also, they're in sixth place for total BP (I realize that this BP is from quests, but usually BP that is gained during BP shows the activity and growth of an alliance) but in second place in terms of total points.
3. Awoken Problem- Float, looks to have good potential to succeed but we will see when BP ends ;)
4. Lords of Conquest- Sink, an MRA with 74 players and an average of 932. 50~ of their players are below 1000 points so looks like they didn't really do any selective recruiting. One of those MRAs you see in every world.
5. Bones and Skulls- Swim, looks to have some good expierienced players and will be interesting to see how they turn out after BP ends. At 60 players, their average is OK.
6. Impact- No Comment, my alliance.
7. IMMORTALS- Sink, again a fully capped name but what gets me is that they have no text on their bio and have a pact with TSF this early in the game. This tells me leadership hasn't bothered to correctly set up an alliance, unless they're a premade and plan on keeping those members that joined with them or something. Average points are OK for their rank.
8. The Dogs of War- Float, cheesy name but looks to have a selective recruitment and a pretty good average for their amount of players. If they last until BP ends then I can see them climbing up in the ranks.
9. The Shadow Fighters- Sink, no info in their alliance bio, 30 members are below 1000 points, and they show pacts (w/ IMMORTALS) so it seems to me that leadership did not set up the alliance correctly.
10. The Saints- Sink, I don't really see anything special in them.
11. Death Before Dishonor- Float, I like the bio but other than that don't know much about them.
12. Legion- Sink, I've seen atleast 5 alliances in past worlds with something to do with the internet hacktivists group "Anonymous" (I am guessing it's related to them because of their profile pictures) and usually they sink. Also overused name and I just don't see this one going past the first week without BP.

I'll do another TOP 12 when BP is over.

Last edited:

DeletedUser40768

who cares, more bp for us :)

They will invite you all, just like Ghost Division II invited almost half of Impact's alliance :D Then they will overwhelm the world with their "strength in numbers" ;) Anyway to stay a bit more relevant to the thread:

GHOST DIVISION-Sink, will be a massive earthquake once they all come tumbling down.
Phoenix Rising-Float, they say they are trimming the fat so they should weed out most of the bad players shortly.
Awoken Problem-Float, they look promising.
Lords of Conquest-Sink
Bones and Skulls-Float, pretty much all in 55.
Impact-No comment
IMMORTALS-Sink, pacts on day 1 don't usually prosper.
The Shadow Fighters-Sink, allies of IMMORTALS.
The Dogs of War-Float? Not to sure...
The Saints-Sink, saints shouldn't kill :p
Death Before Dishonor-Sink, like their bio but God doesn't have any dirty work :p
Stark Family-Sink, an alliance of solitary member means nobody will help each other :D

DeletedUser20558

They will invite you all, just like Ghost Division II invited almost half of Impact's alliance :D Then they will overwhelm the world with their "strength in numbers" ;) Anyway to stay a bit more relevant to the thread:

GHOST DIVISION-Sink, will be a massive earthquake once they all come tumbling down.
Phoenix Rising-Float, they say they are trimming the fat so they should weed out most of the bad players shortly.
Awoken Problem-Float, they look promising.
Lords of Conquest-Sink
Bones and Skulls-Float, pretty much all in 55.
Impact-No comment
IMMORTALS-Sink, pacts on day 1 don't usually prosper.
The Shadow Fighters-Sink, allies of IMMORTALS.
The Dogs of War-Float? Not to sure...
The Saints-Sink, saints shouldn't kill :p
Death Before Dishonor-Sink, like their bio but God doesn't have any dirty work :p
Stark Family-Sink, an alliance of solitary member means nobody will help each other :D

nice top 12 +rep :p

DeletedUser47377

Making me red from 1 sentence is power abuse..... LORD OF CONQUEST WILL RISE

DeletedUser

Making me red from 1 sentence is power abuse..... LORD OF CONQUEST WILL RISE
yeah keep telling yourself if it helps you sleep at night. simple fact is you have the lowest average points in the top 5 and you generally appear to be an MRA. simple prove us wrong and then we will stop -repping you

DeletedUser

Oyabun: swim (hihihi, at least I hope so ;))

average points under 900 points = sink
average points above 900 points = swim

But points don't fight, so we'll see later in the game

DeletedUser

To be honest and not being arrogant, but i think apart from impact and bones and skulls the rest don't stand much of a chance against buccaneers if the players that want to join stay in the world. Last premade i was in that was this good was venom 2.0 :O

DeletedUser40768

There are three alliance outside of the top 12 that I think might have some potential on this world, Oyabun, Terrahawks, and Pointless. Still waiting to see when Ghost Division and Lords of Conquest sink :) But yeah, most of the alliances don't look like they have much of a chance of lasting long term.

DeletedUser47121

All that trash talk about LoC are you really that afraid of us.

DeletedUser

no think its trash talking for the sake of trash talking prove your good after bp and maybe they will take you seriously my only advice :)

DeletedUser40768

No one has a reason to be afraid yet, people are just stating their opinions :)

Madbanshee

Phrourach
Stealing players off other alliances including mine should never happen. And yes I am talking to you Ghost Division. I don't care if you mass recruit but this is just not right.

DeletedUser40768

Stealing players off other alliances including mine should never happen. And yes I am talking to you Ghost Division. I don't care if you mass recruit but this is just not right.

I think the better question is who would actually leave there alliance to join Ghost Division :D If it make you feel a little better, there academy invited many of us here at Impact lol

DeletedUser30636

if your players are leaving for a huge MRA its because of of either 1 of 2 reasons.

1. they see #1 and think "they iz thee bestezt"

2. They are unhappy with their current alliance.

idk which one it is but you better figure it out for the sake of your alliance

Madbanshee

Phrourach
if your players are leaving for a huge MRA its because of of either 1 of 2 reasons.

1. they see #1 and think "they iz thee bestezt"

2. They are unhappy with their current alliance.

idk which one it is but you better figure it out for the sake of your alliance

1.) We have discussed this already in our forum but they only stole 1 player as the rest were loyal to our alliance. The good thing is we don't have to deal with those type of players who only go for #1.

2.) If someone was unhappy with the alliance, I will make sure that they will be happy as soon as I can and they all know this.