Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Impact A few days ago they were a sink for me but now,i dont know if he left or got kicked but Gregflint is out so-Swim

Never played this world, but how bad was this member to make the whole alliance bad? o_O

DeletedUser

Not sure how he's bad but he decided to join IGB, my alliance, he's quiet so I'm not sure what he could've said or done to make the alliance bad.

DeletedUser

Greg Is a very good player he has a bad attitude, but no one is perfect!!He wasn't kicked for doing anything wrong we just decided to part ways. He was far from our core so when the real fighting began getting him support and helping him out would be inconvenient and could leave our core open for attacks and easy city takes. It also makes it hard for him to support and help our alliance so it was best he found a more local alliance to be with.

DeletedUser29152

Can I say....are we not reaching the stage where a sink or swim is not as useful because all top10 alliances will generally not fall from this stage so why not a general top12 alliance discussion?

DeletedUser29152

there will always be sinks but those can be mocked in a general alliance discussion.
I ask for the shift because this thread is too focused on their survival whereas a general discussion can have some banter, mockery and other things this one can't

DeletedUser32250

This is my boat, am i sinking? Or doing just fine floating on my pride?
sinking-yacht-photos.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

Here you go, enjoy the pics :D

1) Wrecking Crew- Swim
Child+Swimming.jpg

2) The Buccaneers- Swim
kids-swimming4.jpg

3) Slap- Float
91-8lUq-VqL._SX425_.jpg

4) Bones and Skulls- Float for now
4445_natation.jpg

5) Legion- Float
15399040-large.jpg

6) Phoenix Rising- Float
link_oIBLM8nAY9btR4AEjfs7yzxgkiUXDL9M,w300h223.jpg

7) Scorpions- Sink
swimming-lessons-300x150.jpg

8) The Last Mohicans- Float for now.
descarga-2.jpg

9) Chameleon- Float but needs to improve.
s-Floating-the-river.jpg

10) The Saints- Sink
x04536e78aa9c9a1e4ebf6d2647cc6fee.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.klV23Iuq9P.jpg

11) Beast Mode- Float but should improve.
swimming_pool_water-300x225.jpg

12) The Dogs of War- Float
64DBC98B.jpg

DeletedUser40768

Where did I post that it was an original idea, can't find that anywhere in my previous post :D Also this was done because when there are people like you in the world forum that are constantly trolling, the conversations stop and the forum becomes dead. This is due to people wanting to avoid the trolls as they ruin the fun and waste others time. I am trying to keep the threads that still are relevant in the world active, if posting pictures is the way to spark conversation than that is how I will do it. This is not the first time in the history of the forum that there are pictures rather than words to help describe alliances, they were doing similar stuff to this back when I started 2 years ago. I don't really understand what the problem is, with all your "experience" this must be one of possibly hundreds of times you have seen a post like that :p

DeletedUser40768

There are only 3 threads with post from today, yet the forum is not dead. Other than the discussion we have had here, the recent PnP, and the Top 12 alliances of Pandosia thread, there has not been much posting here at all. Sure maybe one word posts every once in a while, which is spam. When I wake up I see 2-3 new posts, I used to see close to 20 when I woke up. Only 2 active threads, you can kind of exclude this one since other than me no one has done a sink or swim in quite a while. Even the milestone thread hasn't been posted in 2-3 days.

lol After you call me a copy cat (not a direct quote), you have nothing to say about anything else in my latest post other than "the forum is not dead" :D

DeletedUser

i consider a forum active when there is atleast 1 post every 30 min, which will NEVER happen here

The forums are boring because most people are still building up. Once everybody is CS ready, more wars will start and there will be more hatred to go around. That should make things more interesting.