Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Im not writing nothing about alliances diplomacy cause it changes everyday

1.The Buccaneers The best alliance. Great organisation and team work. First in ABP too but not enough in DBP. This means they are not having a decent war yet. I see them going far - SWIM

2.Repossession Agents They have the best players in their team. Don't know their internal problems but i think after dissolving two times now they are strongly connected and it would be hard hearing for internal problems in them. They are doing good on small alliances and an op on The Saints showed their strength! -Swim

3.Slap - No comment

4.Legion
An alliance that came from another server so had a lot of experience and knew each other. They are positioned good and are doing great strengthening their core. Anyway i haven't seen them yet in a true war. For now Float

5.Bones and Skulls Mra.. They started with 5 academies and now they have only one which is at its end too. They were over rated since the beginning. A small alliance like Slap slapped them hard despite of being outnumbered. Sink

6.The Saints I have the same opinion like bones for them. A weak alliance with unexperienced and unorganised players. RA smashed them in the last op. Sink

7.The Hammer There are some good players in here but they are in Legions ocean so we can have a nice war to see. Anyway i think they can't handle legion. Float

8.Vodka Stealers Based in 64 they are doing good in forming a core. They don't have a lot of competition near them but in future they will have to deal with good alliances which will show they real strength. Float

These are the alliances i really studied. don't have time for the others. :p

DeletedUser24285

Great work - but do not underestimate Bones and Skulls - I don't see an MRA there - I see a good number of experienced players with a pedigree

DeletedUser21990

Great work - but do not underestimate Bones and Skulls - I don't see an MRA there - I see a good number of experienced players with a pedigree

I agree to some extent, they just need to lose their dead weight which they have a lot of. But every alliance seems to have some dead weight to varying degrees just Bones probably have the most in the top 5 by a wide margin.
To their credit have been doing a good job dropping down from 5 alliances to 2 now.

Edit: But the fact they haven't taken a Slap city since just over a week show either two things, they have started to turtle up or they have shifted focus. Looks like a combo of both to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

8.Vodka Stealers Based in 64 they are doing good in forming a core. They don't have a lot of competition near them but in future they will have to deal with good alliances which will show they real strength. Float

We had a few enemies but they imploded of sunk really fast sadly:( so right now we are just expanding, hopefully some good meat will come closer to the ocean

DeletedUser47369

We had a few enemies but they imploded of sunk really fast sadly:( so right now we are just expanding, hopefully some good meat will come closer to the ocean

64 is a bit far way from us

DeletedUser46838

I'm thinking that Slap will sink at a very slow pace. Just a gut feeling

DeletedUser

I'm thinking that Slap will sink at a very slow pace. Just a gut feeling
U had a gut feeling for that since the first day. Look at us now. Ranked 3rd in points. First in bp and abp. If this is sinking in ur vocabulary i would love to keep sinking.

DeletedUser41456

Slap yourself for thinking that.

Whatever Irdin/Doru is leading..will be there at the end to win...as long Doru keeps his crew and Irdin keeps his crew it's set...

slap yourself.

mats25

Phrourach
Slap yourself for thinking that.

Whatever Irdin/Doru is leading..will be there at the end to win...as long Doru keeps his crew and Irdin keeps his crew it's set...

slap yourself.

smash is right this is not usefull theme...chause the end shows to you all un knowed gepoholics... you all was wrong in the start...so find new alliance to find problems...BNS will be the one who will be serious alliance in the end...

salute to friends...
smiley_emoticojkgns_flucht2jk.jkk,gif

Last edited by a moderator: