Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Top 12 Alliances Sink/Float/Swim

Anonymous
Swim/ They are large and not facing a lot of opposition. They have a strong core and are far more powerful in abp than dbp showing they are quite strong. I would say chances are they pose a serious threat to DA, red phoenix and DR.

Nordic Warriors
Float/ They have a high dbp but seem to be holding on and getting good abp at the same time. I don’t expect them to make any huge moves but will stay in the world for a long time to come.

Pull my finger
Float/ They seem to have enough points and an ok core but sort of low on bp could it be that lack aggression. They are near the south so there is a danger of Caged and Nordic warriors, if either 2 finish their fight.

Dominion Rising
Swim/ They have a high abp with a relatively low dbp and have just continued to grow. They might face some problems in the future but most likely will be a key strong alliance.

Caged
Float/ I could have sworn they were bigger. They are have a small core which last time I heard TOTL were interested. They are certainly deep in fighting though so no one can question their aggression.

TOTL
Sink/ My reason for this is there abp is way too low and their dbp is way too high. They should have much more abp. Also they have Caged and NW near them I suspect that if either of them were to really try and knock them out it would probably happen. From what I see they are not fighting anyone now so they are safe for a bit. There good thing is there strong allies to the north.

Red Phoenix
Sink/ They have a very low abp while their enemy SWANS has a high abp. They will be defeated in the future because they are not aggressive enough. It would lead to the downfall of any alliance.

The White death
Sink/ They are nothing special just doubt they will be good enough to survive surrounded by better alliances who are all engaged in other things I think. Plus they were getting whooped by phalanx and presented very little resistance.

Resurrected
Sink/ They take not being aggressive to a whole new level. They are ranked 10 in points but 42 in abp and 72 in dbp. They could surprise me and survive but it is my guess that if they are presented with a real war, they will end up failing and losing.

Crimson Empire
Swim/ These guys are strong in abp and are rising steadily nice strong core and at least one academy. I think these guys have a good future once rim and core clash.

–A41-
Float/ They have a good abp and an ok dbp. They are nothing too special but not anything less than good. They could go either way right now so I would say that they would float on by.

Hi guys. I hope you liked it and please have fun down in the comments. This was made by person67 and myself. The World newspaper will be out tomorrow for anyone who actually looks forward to it lol. Anyways please give person67 a bunch of +rep and continue to make this world fun.

DeletedUser

can we just say if you disagree with us this is nothing to do with our alliance views so preferably don't take it out on them

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but i couldn't help asking, why isn't it in the Top 12 alliances Sink or Swim thread? There's one stickied for exactly this :p
(I was kinda hoping for a thread where the first person gives 3 random alliances, and the next person has to say whether he things they'll sink swim or float - like the ally, war, disband.. haha)

edit; anyway, i know these things can take a while to type up, so thank you both.
I agree with a few comments, although personally I think that you're playing it safe, giving neither Caged nor Nordic Warriors a Swim :'D One of them must win!

Also, about Anonymous, did you take into account their subsidiaries? The second alliance is being whooped by 'EXPOLIT'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it was made by both of us so he got caged while I did Nordic, that's why it kinda conflicts, although I do think Nordic will win by far

DeletedUser

I should probably point out that Resurrected was sabotaged and has only been active for 2-3 weeks so their BP score is irrelevant.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Erm... I'm not sure if I should keep this thread open as there is already a top 12 alliance sink or swim thread that I stickied. Not just that, but you've posted the same thing in the other thread anyway?

I could keep this open as it doesn't violate any rules I suppose, however if you want it closed then just let me know. I don't see any harm in it anyway :p

DeletedUser

it was made by both of us so he got caged while I did Nordic, that's why it kinda conflicts, although I do think Nordic will win by far

Fair enough, *patiently waits for the new Newspaper*