Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Two guys come to picking on my alliance...only one of them have the guts too show is really nickname...yeah..rigth...

Hey, I wasn't picking on your alliance, I'll leave that to the premade that'll be coming in a few days, they'll eat your MRA, they've already got people in your alliance. :p

And my IGN is different because I'm hiding from them, not you. :D

DeletedUser45115

Hey, I wasn't picking on your alliance, I'll leave that to the premade that'll be coming in a few days, they'll eat your MRA, they've already got people in your alliance. :p

Im not talking of you xD And i dont care about any premade....unless its ts or e.n... xDDDDDDDD

DeletedUser45115

Wait...your talking about the Culling?:eek::cool:
Aahah xD Ok then xD

DeletedUser

Ezy,who told u about my plan to come after a few days,lol
Ezy is hidding from me:eek::eek:

DeletedUser

And not a single one of the EBC folks coming with you know my new IGN, I didn't even tell Ash, purely so they aren't put in an awkward position. ;)

DeletedUser

But we should leave it there until you're actually in the world.

Let Orador have his moment in the sun before you n me hijack the forum hating each other, lol.

DeletedUser45115

But we should leave it there until you're actually in the world.

Let Orador have his moment in the sun before you n me hijack the forum hating each other, lol.

Im seeing that both of you are spammers too xD

Status
Not open for further replies.