Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Yes, Gold can make a Noob a good player. Not doubting that. I spent gold on my third world, and I staying top 10 ABP.and points for a while despite being a complete Noob. But using gold doesn't make a Noob "great", and frankly, that's what's needed to survive. Good players are juicy, great players are tough to beat. So your Gang with their gold will be fun to take cities from.

Agreed :)

I would love to mod this world forum, it seems so interesting... but I'm playing ingame :p been waiting forever lol.

DeletedUser

calm down ppl! isn't it much better to give the proper answears ingame? We, simple mortals, (well, at least me) would like to see some real action instead of this childish thing "i'm better, no i'm better! u'r worse, yeah, u r the worse!". first comments its nice, some testosterone. then it just gets boring and pointless

btw, i'm still all alone:( Will someone found any intersting alliance? :)

DeletedUser45115

I have a friend who does not use gold, started 36 hours after you and just reached over 2,000 points today?
he also cant be online all day

And what? xD
Im a turtle xDDDDD
I like to be a turtle xD And this world have morale so i can be a turtle xD

DeletedUser

And i should be scared with that?xD
Dude i dont have afaid of nothing. xD
You like bloodbaths?Me too xD
The difference? Im a turtle xD

enough said on here from me.................... see you soon

DeletedUser47218

I leave for a few hours and you guys add 10 pages!!! Was there even a top 12 in there? :( I couldn't read the whole thing because I got so bored.

DeletedUser43442

I leave for a few hours and you guys add 10 pages!!! Was there even a top 12 in there? :( I couldn't read the whole thing because I got so bored.
U are much smarter then me to be honest.I actually went and read all these pages,and no there is no top 12.There is only Orador and his ever growing fan club.Im sure by tomorrow there will be a thread named: Who will take down Orador first.Now,for real,anyone gonna do a top 12?

DeletedUser25787

In my opinion the two biggest targets in the world are Mauw and O Orador

Status
Not open for further replies.