Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

+repped and nice to see that you consider us swimmers (danish division)

We won't dissapoint.

DeletedUser47128

LOL my alliance is Dalek;) So page 1 lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

Acceptable. :p

Still not better than my PnP though :p

Ok, I admit, it was better

DeletedUser43442

This is gonna be my silly attempt at a top ten mostly to past the time as farming is boring as hell. If you wanna +rep me for this go ahead. If you wanna -rep me for this you are a meanie :(

1. THE GANG FlOAT- I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this one I know it. Overall I don't think these guys are half bad. Yes they have hit the alliance cap but at least they stopped there, so credit where credit is do. Also their average points and average ABP aren't that bad considering it's one day out of BP. I expect these to rise soon if they want to stay on top though. So I'm tempted to say they'll swim but considering all then hate they are getting on the forums they may start getting hit hard very soon.

2. The Usual Suspects FLOAT- Zero Point is leading it so instant fail :p. Sorry buddy couldn't resist. Ok seriously now. For all the predictions of victory for these guys I'm not that convinced. Their average points are pretty good but they are really lacking in average ABP. Maybe this was just a position thing but I'm too lazy to look at a map. Still I expect more from these guys. I will give them the benefit of both the doubt and zero's leadership skills though.

3. TZ-HC Brothers FLOAT- First off, I hate their name. Just needed to get that out of the way. Second, their average points aren't that bad. Their average ABP could be better but since they are above Usual Suspects (by ten points) in average ABP I got to give them some credit for that. They do kind of scream MRA to me but I'm doing this on facts alone, not my instincts.

4. The Hammer SINK- Found a name I hate more then TZ's :Angry:. Seriously there are some pretty good names in this world but also really bad ones. Oh and their profile annoys me too #endrant. Now average points are third lowest in the top 12. Average ABP disgraceful. MRA beyond a doubt, wouldn't be surprised if they have an academy tomorrow. I can't find anything good about these guys.

5. Fruit Loop Troop SWIM- Ok hear me out. Yes it is extremely biased of me to give my own alliance a swim rating. However, I think I can justify this rating pretty well. To start we actually have a good name :p. Highest average points of the top 31 alliances (minus Coming Soon they are 5 points higher). ABP average could be better but this seems to be a trend of the top alliance. The ABP average actually is the only problem I can find with this alliance. They could be more organized but I'm not judging other alliances on organization so I can't judge these guys on it. Finally, keep in mind this is the only time I have bragged about my alliance (beyond jokes) on this forum.

6. Crimson Rebels SWIM- These guys actually have a pretty cool name and profile pic. Enjoy that while you can it goes downhill from here. Average points aren't too bad in comparison to much of the top 12 but should be better. Average ABP is decent in comparison to the other 5 alliance above them and the fact that they are number 6. I want to give these guys a float rating but I just can't justify that the way I'm rating. So they are swimming but a shark can come and pull them under the water never to be seen again any second.

7. W1CK3D-CL0WN5 FlOAT- Loath the name :supermad:. I can't tell if that is the joker or two face on their profile and that is a dilemma that should never happen. Also they have an academy so I can rightful call them an MRA :cool:. Average points I want to call bad but at this point I can't. Average ABP is actually pretty good in comparison to those above them. Every bone in my body wants to say that they are gonna sink to the bottom of the ocean to rot until they all look like that stupid profile pic of theirs :pro:. However beyond them being an MRA, in the way I'm rating, in order to be fair I have to say they are gonna float. I had to cheat death in writing that just for the record.

8. Inferno SINK- Their name doesn't make me want to kill someone so kudos to them :rolleyes:. Actually I kind of like their name :p. Average is the second lowest of the top 12 so not off to a good start. Average ABP makes me want to stab my eyes out. Also profile is stereotypical of an MRA, trying not to be called an MRA. So beyond their name, they are gonna sink to the bottom of the ocean even if I turned off gravity.

9. DANISH DIVISION SWIM- Name is creative I guess and their profile pic made me laugh :D. Their average is great (never said that before in this rating :rolleyes:). Average ABP is great and made even better by them being ranked 9th. They are gonna swim like a psychotic toucan is trying to peck their eyes out and the only escape is to go out to sea.

10. DALEK SINK- Let's start with their profile. If you look up MRA profile in a dictionary you will find a picture of that profile. Moving on, their average is pathetic. Their average is ABP is higher than the number of Americans killed by Ebola but lower than the trillions of dollars the US is in debt. They will sink like a a pebble, tied to a rock, tied to anchor, tied to diving giant squid.

11. Prisoners SINK- Their name and profile make them deserve jail time. Average is decent. Average ABP is pretty bad. Only thing they may have going for them is that probably no one is going for them lol. I think they sink but slowly.

12. United Nations SINK- :rolleyes: Ok. Why would you name yourself after the only organization that gets less stuff done than congress? Also their profile is classic MRA with added stupidity. Average is good. Average ABP is same number that most women stop counting their age at. So they will be successful as the real UN.

I don't agree with all these ratings but the rating system I was using led me to these result. If you are insulted by anything I said I apologize and I may be able to change it if you message me your complaint. Also this post comes with the standard warnings: May cause temporary insanity, permanent insanity, a desire to cheer for the Fruit Loop Troop, a desire to get/become a cat, a desire to +rep CoD, a need to hunt down cl0wn5 to the ends of the earth, a need to live in your mom's basement in fear of the outside world, vomiting, explosive diarrhea, regular diarrhea, death in average cases, and becoming a noob/nub/noobie.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cheater of death again.

DeletedUser

I have to say, I don't think I've ever seen so many top 10/12 analyses on a world, by day 4. Does anyone have a count on how many have been done so far?

Edit: I considered giving my opinion on what I've read but regardless of what I say someone will end up being offendend because I thought their opinion was worthless.

There would no doubt be 10 more pages of comment here in the blink of an eye.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

Don't worry, there will be plenty of sinkers, floaters and swimmers.

DeletedUser31385

There was one world where a guy came out of BP with 10k+ points.

Status
Not open for further replies.