Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dont worry Mungus attackmeplz and tizz are allreddy i place in that pack, i Think iam gonna enjoy my New toy, and remember we are only NOOBS

All this does is show everyone on this server how SYN operates. So threatened by even a few members of EN that you need to try to infiltrate . Class act folks, class act.

DeletedUser37948

do we have a mod on this forum ?

or do en and the syn get to take over every thread in forums ?

sorry guys but you did not openly join so untill you do please keep to the several threads in forums you already spam with brovado

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
do we have a mod on this forum ?

or do en and the syn get to take over every thread in forums ?

sorry guys but you did not openly join so untill you do please keep to the several threads in forums you already spam with brovado

Couldn't agree more. It's getting quite boring now...

DeletedUser

Yep could not agree more, throwing big words and pointing long sticks at each other is proving nothing, Join and fight this world or 'bye bye'

DeletedUser3303

This is gonna be my silly attempt at a top ten mostly to past the time as farming is boring as hell. If you wanna +rep me for this go ahead. If you wanna -rep me for this you are a meanie :(

1. THE GANG FlOAT- I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this one I know it. Overall I don't think these guys are half bad. Yes they have hit the alliance cap but at least they stopped there, so credit where credit is do. Also their average points and average ABP aren't that bad considering it's one day out of BP. I expect these to rise soon if they want to stay on top though. So I'm tempted to say they'll swim but considering all then hate they are getting on the forums they may start getting hit hard very soon.

2. The Usual Suspects FLOAT- Zero Point is leading it so instant fail :p. Sorry buddy couldn't resist. Ok seriously now. For all the predictions of victory for these guys I'm not that convinced. Their average points are pretty good but they are really lacking in average ABP. Maybe this was just a position thing but I'm too lazy to look at a map. Still I expect more from these guys. I will give them the benefit of both the doubt and zero's leadership skills though.

3. TZ-HC Brothers FLOAT- First off, I hate their name. Just needed to get that out of the way. Second, their average points aren't that bad. Their average ABP could be better but since they are above Usual Suspects (by ten points) in average ABP I got to give them some credit for that. They do kind of scream MRA to me but I'm doing this on facts alone, not my instincts.

4. The Hammer SINK- Found a name I hate more then TZ's :Angry:. Seriously there are some pretty good names in this world but also really bad ones. Oh and their profile annoys me too #endrant. Now average points are third lowest in the top 12. Average ABP disgraceful. MRA beyond a doubt, wouldn't be surprised if they have an academy tomorrow. I can't find anything good about these guys.

5. Fruit Loop Troop SWIM- Ok hear me out. Yes it is extremely biased of me to give my own alliance a swim rating. However, I think I can justify this rating pretty well. To start we actually have a good name :p. Highest average points of the top 31 alliances (minus Coming Soon they are 5 points higher). ABP average could be better but this seems to be a trend of the top alliance. The ABP average actually is the only problem I can find with this alliance. They could be more organized but I'm not judging other alliances on organization so I can't judge these guys on it. Finally, keep in mind this is the only time I have bragged about my alliance (beyond jokes) on this forum.

6. Crimson Rebels SWIM- These guys actually have a pretty cool name and profile pic. Enjoy that while you can it goes downhill from here. Average points aren't too bad in comparison to much of the top 12 but should be better. Average ABP is decent in comparison to the other 5 alliance above them and the fact that they are number 6. I want to give these guys a float rating but I just can't justify that the way I'm rating. So they are swimming but a shark can come and pull them under the water never to be seen again any second.

7. W1CK3D-CL0WN5 FlOAT- Loath the name :supermad:. I can't tell if that is the joker or two face on their profile and that is a dilemma that should never happen. Also they have an academy so I can rightful call them an MRA :cool:. Average points I want to call bad but at this point I can't. Average ABP is actually pretty good in comparison to those above them. Every bone in my body wants to say that they are gonna sink to the bottom of the ocean to rot until they all look like that stupid profile pic of theirs :pro:. However beyond them being an MRA, in the way I'm rating, in order to be fair I have to say they are gonna float. I had to cheat death in writing that just for the record.

8. Inferno SINK- Their name doesn't make me want to kill someone so kudos to them :rolleyes:. Actually I kind of like their name :p. Average is the second lowest of the top 12 so not off to a good start. Average ABP makes me want to stab my eyes out. Also profile is stereotypical of an MRA, trying not to be called an MRA. So beyond their name, they are gonna sink to the bottom of the ocean even if I turned off gravity.

9. DANISH DIVISION SWIM- Name is creative I guess and their profile pic made me laugh :D. Their average is great (never said that before in this rating :rolleyes:). Average ABP is great and made even better by them being ranked 9th. They are gonna swim like a psychotic toucan is trying to peck their eyes out and the only escape is to go out to sea.

10. DALEK SINK- Let's start with their profile. If you look up MRA profile in a dictionary you will find a picture of that profile. Moving on, their average is pathetic. Their average is ABP is higher than the number of Americans killed by Ebola but lower than the trillions of dollars the US is in debt. They will sink like a a pebble, tied to a rock, tied to anchor, tied to diving giant squid.

11. Prisoners SINK- Their name and profile make them deserve jail time. Average is decent. Average ABP is pretty bad. Only thing they may have going for them is that probably no one is going for them lol. I think they sink but slowly.

12. United Nations SINK- :rolleyes: Ok. Why would you name yourself after the only organization that gets less stuff done than congress? Also their profile is classic MRA with added stupidity. Average is good. Average ABP is same number that most women stop counting their age at. So they will be successful as the real UN.

I don't agree with all these ratings but the rating system I was using led me to these result. If you are insulted by anything I said I apologize and I may be able to change it if you message me your complaint. Also this post comes with the standard warnings: May cause temporary insanity, permanent insanity, a desire to cheer for the Fruit Loop Troop, a desire to get/become a cat, a desire to +rep CoD, a need to hunt down cl0wn5 to the ends of the earth, a need to live in your mom's basement in fear of the outside world, vomiting, explosive diarrhea, regular diarrhea, death in average cases, and becoming a noob/nub/noobie.

Nice read mate, i can answer a few things about inferno, 95% of there alliance joined between 1.5 - 4 days late and some still joining from skype room, so our average will be low till there built up, also i think about 2-3 players are actually out of Bp, so we are bound to have poor ABP stats

DeletedUser46251

Nahh, Prea, Prateek, Erik, Nanatea... Hert leadership im The Hammer?
You have not packed all those Alliances with members that have worked together for long enough?
It is not the entire EN that is here, but this is not a reason for not try the old strategy. If it works it is fine, another crown for you. If not - well you didn't come here as EN so it does not count.

No HERT leaders are in The Hammer, who's feeding you this bs?

DeletedUser27128

Nice read mate, i can answer a few things about inferno, 95% of there alliance joined between 1.5 - 4 days late and some still joining from skype room, so our average will be low till there built up, also i think about 2-3 players are actually out of Bp, so we are bound to have poor ABP stats

First off, even if you yourself are in BP, you can attack others who are out of it.

And secondly, a "premade" with an academy already? Currently, Inferno "family" has the most members on the server.

DeletedUser29916

* sorry I got bored after the top 10*
* I don't care how alliances name themselves so won't comment on that*
* I haven't followed who are MRA nor will I stamp an alliance for being an MRA based on their alliance profile*
~~ Peace, Love, Unity and GREPOLIS ~~
The way I look at things:

1. The Gang
First off I always have a look at the players in the alliance to get a general idea. I believe a few very good players mean a lot for an alliance so. See if there is people I know or not, well they have no one that I know. I see about 5 people with a crown and a handful of people naming there cities in a way they show they could be ready for the long run. For example: 001. 55-1 55A 0.1A things like that.

Location wise I see them well represented in 55 however already spread through the whole ocean meaning they will have direct competition everywhere, things might get rough having the number 3 Alliance on half of there islands. How TZ-HC does will go hand in hand with The gang's future.

Imo having an average of 2k points isn't that impressive, they will surely be dealing with a lot of inactives and thus cary a lot of death weight. Credit to those who deserve credit, having 25k APB with 10k more then the second alliance is NOT a bad start, they are clearly confident and agressive. Being number 1 in DBP means people are hitting back hard and The Gang will have his hands full in the next full days with rebuilding troops both offense and defense. They have better taken a nap during BP because they'll be damn busy ;). :pro:

All in all I give them the benefit of the doubt, if they have a bit of a decent leadership and organisation they have the power to clean up a few islands of enemies and build up from there.

They will float.

2. Usual Suspects: Nice average points and ranking for these guys. #7 ABP shows they are trying to play agressive but it seems a lot of people fear there big cities resulting in rank #11 DBP.

Location wise these guys are very very close to eachother but right in the middle of o45. They will have to war their way to expansion so maybe the slow BP start is just silence before the storm. I've had the honor to play with atleast 5-6 of them that diden't change name. These guys won't be easely smashed town and will be top competitors for ocean 45.
So good luck to them :)

The Usual Suspects will Swim

3. Fruit Loop Troop: The number 1 Alliance in the core of the world: o44. Number 3 alliance overall at this point.

I have again no experience with any of these players, I see a few of there top ranked players with a crown so I'm sure leadership will be experienced. The alliance I'm a part from however does share a lot of islands with these guys and I know they're active, agressive and growing fast.

With an average of 2.2k points already this will definatly be an alliance to watch. Hunted down by Inferno and it's academy things promes to be exciting in o44 but on an other extend then other core oceans.
Heads up to them for being very well located. All of them are close to eachother, if they stay active and fighting they will expand fast to the center of o44. APB #4 DBP#2 it seems they have it hot already but are striking back to those hitting them with full power! Lovely.

I believe Fruit Loop Troop will swim.

4. TZ-HC Brothers:

Another ocean 55 alliance in the top 3. These guys share a lot of islands with The Gang but are a lot better located, very close to eachother. Due to the low average points people would be mislead #3 APB and rank #5 DBP. Are people afraid of hitting these guys back or what's going on here? Might have the experience to know what battles to pick and being efficient in getting BP.

As mentioned above these guys will go head to head soon with The Gang. From my experience a third party will decide how things go.. maybe United Nations diden't feel all safe but nonetheless confident and have sent diplomats around. We all know The Gang wouldn't mind having some PACTs or NAPs.

I'm a bit unsure about these guys as it is so soon, we'll find out more soon enough, for now they float!

5. The Hammer: Again I don't know any of these players. Getting into the top 5 is a nice accomplishment but in this case it goes hand in hand with the lower average points. Next to that they are only ranked #10 in ABP.. common guys get to it. With a rank #14 DBP and with there location brought into the equation (RHYME) I will have to keep it short, unless they change there attitude drastically they will sink.

6. Crimson Rebels: Not a bad average point considering they have almost reached max alliance capacity. Located in the lower corner of 54 close to eachother they seem to be going for a swim. I'm not sure why they have an island in o45 filled with members, i recon something went wrong them and they'll try and secure the big axe.

Holding #4 ABP and #3 DBP it seems they are going all out, being on the offence or defence it seems they have landed in a hot zone. Growth and expansion will be theirs if they can hold this position.

I recon they can swim.

7. W1CK3D-CL0WN5: #2 ABP and #8 DBP it seems these guys are doing something right but it sure ain't their location. Spread pretty thin over o54 and o55 they have 2 options. kill everything in their neighborhood or have a good diplomacy. Not much more to be said.

I recon they'll float but not that long.

8. Coming Soon. Well... they have Erik who'se pretty much a maniac lol. (Hi mate;) ) These guys are keeping everyone in the dark. I see a lot of well known players and a lot of players I have played with. If these guys set foot on ground they will start banging doors. #9 ABP and #18 DBP however shows they might be to confident or are just taking it easy. You can bet your off these guys know grepolis is a maraton and not a sprint.

With half of them in o54 next to crimson rebel and the other half at the rim things won't be easy tho. But as mentioned earlier, plenty of experience, plenty of crowns and I'm convinced they will be relocating closer to each other once it's needed.

Coming Soon will swim.

9. Inferno.

These guys might have a low point average at this moment but I wouldn't turn my back on them for one second. Not only have they got the great lukjackm they are also well located and have the advantage of starting in o44.

Inferno clearly believes in strength by numbers as they have set up an academy. Could be they are bringing in more experienced players and had to make room for them. Holding a rather low #17 ABP they make up for it with their DBP rank #13. They might look like an MRA giving them the benefit of having to defend against over-confident enemies.

I recon Inferno will float and stick around for a long time.

10. DANISH DEVISION: Last but not least these guys from Denmark have come here with great eager and enthusiasm. With a top 5 average alliance points, #6 ABP and #14 DBP these guys are going for the win.

I don't know much about these guys but if these are the all time champs of the danish server they are bound to do well here aswell. Key point will be if they get themselves relocated closer to each other in the next week(s).

Good luck to them but I'm afraid they will sink in the long run.

DeletedUser22217

No HERT leaders are in The Hammer, who's feeding you this bs?

umhhh...grepostas?
And let me paraphrase it....The Hammer's leadership is from Hert.
I am not saying it with bad feelings actually, I can't have those because of Nisa(that is weird because I barely know him lol). Also in the current world The Hammer seems pretty well.
But the link is obvious.

DeletedUser

if you think our ship is sinking, then look again we are just sailing under the water

DeletedUser22217

Lol some people just don't have manners at all.
But thats it, when you lack something to say you can only spit bullish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

Lol some people just don't have manners at all.
But this is it when you lack something to say, people like that can only do that- try to insult.

like you and your cronies highjacking threads ?

anyway back on topic read a few top 12 post that talk of T.U.S abp ranking. dont know what time the world started exactly but we joined about 30 hrs after that, so we are just about to see people local to us come out of beginers protection.

DeletedUser22517

All this does is show everyone on this server how SYN operates. So threatened by even a few members of EN that you need to try to infiltrate . Class act folks, class act.

You have no clue what Kraniet is talking about and what he is saying has nothing to do with TS or EN, he is just a NOOB.

Status
Not open for further replies.