Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46251

umhhh...grepostas?
And let me paraphrase it....The Hammer's leadership is from Hert.
I am not saying it with bad feelings actually, I can't have those because of Nisa(that is weird because I barely know him lol). Also in the current world The Hammer seems pretty well.
But the link is obvious.

You put that HERT leadership is in the hammer, albeit with a typo :p

You are right this time, Hammer leadership where in HERT for part of Eubea. But the original group where together before joining HERT and have re-grouped here.

I was in a couple of alliances before joining HERT. I they show up here, will they have the finger pointed at them for being part of an EN conspiracy, even though i have never been in EN?

DeletedUser38465

Don't say i have to spank another mod team lol, god i hate cops, they find you to give a ticket for the craziest thing, but when you need help they never there, also cops never ticket cops , every mod should be hunt down is my humble opinion.

What "mod team" did you "spank" before?
Was it on myonia? Ialysos? Rho perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Don't say i have to spank another mod team lol, god i hate cops, they find you to give a ticket for the craziest thing, but when you need help they never there, also cops never ticket cops , every mod should be hunt down is my humble opinion.

We have like two mods lol

DeletedUser340

Mods play no differently to anybody else on this game, that whole topic irritates me.

Ex-mod, but what do I know :)

DeletedUser33530

You realize mods basically have a target on their backs. They would have to be complete idiots to cheat cause inno would notice and all the mod bashers on the forum would never shut up about finally being right.

DeletedUser19042

Mods play no differently to anybody else on this game, that whole topic irritates me.

Ex-mod, but what do I know :)
(y)
You realize mods basically have a target on their backs. They would have to be complete idiots to cheat cause inno would notice and all the mod bashers on the forum would never shut up about finally being right.

Well said. I still feel like a target and I quit modding a year ago. lol

DeletedUser33530

That's cause you still have some stalkers. Atleast you aren't pushty. He can't show his face without being surrounded by adoring fans.

DeletedUser29916

For those who don't read all the garbage and missed my top 10 I quote myself.

Also I'd like to give cudo's to the DANISH DIVISION for jumping in ABP to #2 in a matter of hours, if they continue this path they'll have reached #1 ABP by tomorrow.

* sorry I got bored after the top 10*
* I don't care how alliances name themselves so won't comment on that*
* I haven't followed who are MRA nor will I stamp an alliance for being an MRA based on their alliance profile*
~~ Peace, Love, Unity and GREPOLIS ~~
The way I look at things:

1. The Gang
First off I always have a look at the players in the alliance to get a general idea. I believe a few very good players mean a lot for an alliance so. See if there is people I know or not, well they have no one that I know. I see about 5 people with a crown and a handful of people naming there cities in a way they show they could be ready for the long run. For example: 001. 55-1 55A 0.1A things like that.

Location wise I see them well represented in 55 however already spread through the whole ocean meaning they will have direct competition everywhere, things might get rough having the number 3 Alliance on half of there islands. How TZ-HC does will go hand in hand with The gang's future.

Imo having an average of 2k points isn't that impressive, they will surely be dealing with a lot of inactives and thus cary a lot of death weight. Credit to those who deserve credit, having 25k APB with 10k more then the second alliance is NOT a bad start, they are clearly confident and agressive. Being number 1 in DBP means people are hitting back hard and The Gang will have his hands full in the next full days with rebuilding troops both offense and defense. They have better taken a nap during BP because they'll be damn busy ;). :pro:

All in all I give them the benefit of the doubt, if they have a bit of a decent leadership and organisation they have the power to clean up a few islands of enemies and build up from there.

They will float.

2. Usual Suspects: Nice average points and ranking for these guys. #7 ABP shows they are trying to play agressive but it seems a lot of people fear there big cities resulting in rank #11 DBP.

Location wise these guys are very very close to eachother but right in the middle of o45. They will have to war their way to expansion so maybe the slow BP start is just silence before the storm. I've had the honor to play with atleast 5-6 of them that diden't change name. These guys won't be easely smashed town and will be top competitors for ocean 45.
So good luck to them :)

The Usual Suspects will Swim

3. Fruit Loop Troop: The number 1 Alliance in the core of the world: o44. Number 3 alliance overall at this point.

I have again no experience with any of these players, I see a few of there top ranked players with a crown so I'm sure leadership will be experienced. The alliance I'm a part from however does share a lot of islands with these guys and I know they're active, agressive and growing fast.

With an average of 2.2k points already this will definatly be an alliance to watch. Hunted down by Inferno and it's academy things promes to be exciting in o44 but on an other extend then other core oceans.
Heads up to them for being very well located. All of them are close to eachother, if they stay active and fighting they will expand fast to the center of o44. APB #4 DBP#2 it seems they have it hot already but are striking back to those hitting them with full power! Lovely.

I believe Fruit Loop Troop will swim.

4. TZ-HC Brothers:

Another ocean 55 alliance in the top 3. These guys share a lot of islands with The Gang but are a lot better located, very close to eachother. Due to the low average points people would be mislead #3 APB and rank #5 DBP. Are people afraid of hitting these guys back or what's going on here? Might have the experience to know what battles to pick and being efficient in getting BP.

As mentioned above these guys will go head to head soon with The Gang. From my experience a third party will decide how things go.. maybe United Nations diden't feel all safe but nonetheless confident and have sent diplomats around. We all know The Gang wouldn't mind having some PACTs or NAPs.

I'm a bit unsure about these guys as it is so soon, we'll find out more soon enough, for now they float!

5. The Hammer: Again I don't know any of these players. Getting into the top 5 is a nice accomplishment but in this case it goes hand in hand with the lower average points. Next to that they are only ranked #10 in ABP.. common guys get to it. With a rank #14 DBP and with there location brought into the equation (RHYME) I will have to keep it short, unless they change there attitude drastically they will sink.

6. Crimson Rebels: Not a bad average point considering they have almost reached max alliance capacity. Located in the lower corner of 54 close to eachother they seem to be going for a swim. I'm not sure why they have an island in o45 filled with members, i recon something went wrong them and they'll try and secure the big axe.

Holding #4 ABP and #3 DBP it seems they are going all out, being on the offence or defence it seems they have landed in a hot zone. Growth and expansion will be theirs if they can hold this position.

I recon they can swim.

7. W1CK3D-CL0WN5: #2 ABP and #8 DBP it seems these guys are doing something right but it sure ain't their location. Spread pretty thin over o54 and o55 they have 2 options. kill everything in their neighborhood or have a good diplomacy. Not much more to be said.

I recon they'll float but not that long.

8. Coming Soon. Well... they have Erik who'se pretty much a maniac lol. (Hi mate;) ) These guys are keeping everyone in the dark. I see a lot of well known players and a lot of players I have played with. If these guys set foot on ground they will start banging doors. #9 ABP and #18 DBP however shows they might be to confident or are just taking it easy. You can bet your off these guys know grepolis is a maraton and not a sprint.

With half of them in o54 next to crimson rebel and the other half at the rim things won't be easy tho. But as mentioned earlier, plenty of experience, plenty of crowns and I'm convinced they will be relocating closer to each other once it's needed.

Coming Soon will swim.

9. Inferno.

These guys might have a low point average at this moment but I wouldn't turn my back on them for one second. Not only have they got the great lukjackm they are also well located and have the advantage of starting in o44.

Inferno clearly believes in strength by numbers as they have set up an academy. Could be they are bringing in more experienced players and had to make room for them. Holding a rather low #17 ABP they make up for it with their DBP rank #13. They might look like an MRA giving them the benefit of having to defend against over-confident enemies.

I recon Inferno will float and stick around for a long time.

10. DANISH DEVISION: Last but not least these guys from Denmark have come here with great eager and enthusiasm. With a top 5 average alliance points, #6 ABP and #14 DBP these guys are going for the win.

I don't know much about these guys but if these are the all time champs of the danish server they are bound to do well here aswell. Key point will be if they get themselves relocated closer to each other in the next week(s).

Good luck to them but I'm afraid they will sink in the long run.

DeletedUser

For those who don't read all the garbage and missed my top 10 I quote myself.

Also I'd like to give cudo's to the DANISH DIVISION for jumping in ABP to #2 in a matter of hours, if they continue this path they'll have reached #1 ABP by tomorrow.

but do you still think the danes will sink?

DeletedUser

Good luck to them but I'm afraid they will sink in the long run.
I was asking him if he still thought they where going to sink after he saw their performance as a rank 10 alliance getting rank 2 in attackers.

Do you know the saying "Do not join a conversations of which you do not fully understand the topic"

DeletedUser

7. W1CK3D-CL0WN5: #2 ABP and #8 DBP it seems these guys are doing something right but it sure ain't their location. Spread pretty thin over o54 and o55 they have 2 options. kill everything in their neighborhood or have a good diplomacy. Not much more to be said.

I recon they'll float but not that long.

i guess these guys didnt grab a lifebelt. 2 hours after your post they are gone.

DeletedUser

Does anyone actually know what happened to them?

speed with which they have disappeared id say a leader gained a milestone

edit

just asked a memeber whos applied to us.

he claims internal sabotage

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well coming soon and jannissaries are pacted.. wonder how long before the 3rd and 4th head of that emerges..

over/under 3 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.