Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

Ranga1

Strategos
Tea, no one can talk any reason with this fool. Just let him spew rubbish, he won't stop. It's a pity cos the rest of muskets seem ok

DeletedUser52493

Thats it... Im tired of all this rubbish talk!!!

Dim here is a screenshot of our pacts and naps...... As you can see..... We arent doing what you think we are......

So take this back to your leaders, m8!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Thor-Mjolnir.
Friends- Friends 2.
No chance in the hottest place in universe I would lie
Your b s( acronym of beer service) is of very low quality!

Cant find a friends 2.

So, was that clarification that NB have a second branch or no?

Its like getting blood out of a stone

DeletedUser52493

i bet you feel soooo so clever for that lol. Cool stuff man. I remember when i was still suckling milk from my mom.

felt great didnt it? Except we're drinking some premium organic milk while your mom is dishing out hot dishwater........

DeletedUser42857

I bet you feel soooo so clever for that lol. Cool stuff man. I remember when I was still suckling milk from my mom.

Shhhhh, Clint is important

THATS WHY HIS NAME IS IN CAPITAL LETTERS

In anyone going to do a top 12 or are you all to busy comparing nose sizes

DeletedUser52460

felt great didnt it? Except we're drinking some premium organic milk while your mom is dishing out hot dishwater........

Reading your posts has literally made my IQ drop. I may be considered mentally handicapped. Not sure how you can even type let alone feed yourself.

DeletedUser52493

shhhhh, clint is important

thats why his name is in capital letters

in anyone going to do a top 12 or are you all to busy comparing nose sizes

im glad after all this time dim you realized that, now that has been enough trash talk, lets see a real top 12......

Drum roll please!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser52493

Your alliance has someone with the mental capacity of a donkey. I think you should be avoiding someone else....just my thoughts anyway.

dont get mad because i made fun of you shooting a striped pony there yosemite sam.... its ok... we are moving forward in our relationship now.... im a donkey, your a troll with a gun, now all we need is princess fiona!!!!

ohhh dim!!!! perfect roll for you......

DeletedUser52460

LOL, considering you cannot even get the plot right to Shrek, makes your attempt at an insult or whatever you may call it, pretty much invalid. Shrek never had a gun. They didnt have guns in that time. They had crossbows, not guns. Not sure how you get those two mixed up unless......

DeletedUser

That's fine,but it is not on topic.
One day we will see who are the donkeys.

DeletedUser48572

winchup is no fool and a great member of my leadeship, he works hard in bloods and I would rather have a leader who gives all he can well he is here, then someone who is here all day and does sweet FA.. so get your facts right, before you mock leaders/players who are worth there weight in gold

Guy came at me first...

I wasn't even talking to him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42258

First Attempt ever to do a top 12. Please be nice.

#1 No Brakes - swim
Attack Rank #2
Def Rank #9
Solid core located in the middle of 54. If they are together with The Goon, then there needs to be a push toward the SW to try and clear out the Friends from the territory. If these two alliances are not together, then No Brakes will need to clean up The Good cities quickly to ensure swimming. Several recognizable players and people already talking about this being an unbeatable alliance due to known leadership.

#2 The Musketeers - swim
Attack Rank #1
Def Rank #7
Sturdy group of aggressive players here in the Musketeers. Together with the Wombles, they have ocean 44 locked down pretty good without much resistance standing in the way of securing the ocean. Some of their territory seems to be bleeding over into 54 and 45. Will be interesting to see which direction they begin moving and who they end up taking on.

#3 Killer Bees - swim
Attack Rank #3
Def Rank #11
Killer Bees have great position in 55 as they are tightly intermingled with their 2nd branch the Golden Honey Bees. Their positioning looks great, but they will have to choose which direction they will want to expand and who they want to take up as food.

#4 Friends - sink
Attack Rank #4
Def Rank #2
My opinion here is totally based on map position and could be completely invalid. Friends and Afterlife are really in a tough spot crammed in between so many major players. I would think that No Brakes would be looking to push them out of the territory, but then the Musketeers, Goons, and even some Wombles cities are infringing upon this alliances security.

#5 The Goon - swim
Attack Rank #13
Def Rank #21
I chose No Brakes to swim and if The Good is in fact a branch, then it goes without saying that this alliance will be swimming as well. ScreechOwl jumping ahead and shining as the top aggressor in the alliance.

#6 Split ENZ - float
Attack Rank #9
Def Rank #5
Any guessing as to what will take place in ocean 45 is just a shot in the dark. So many alliances seemingly strong. This ocean will end up being a bloody battleground. I pick Split Enz to float simply because they are leading the attack and defense rank in the ocean so far. All other 45 alliances are dragging behind (mostly because of beginner protection just getting over with for so many.)

#7 Written in Blood - swim
Attack Rank #18
Def Rank #25
My alliance. Optimistic and bias about our ability to swim.

#8 Afterlife - sink
Attack Rank #5
Def Rank #4
In the same position as Friends. Please read above.

#9 Thorno clue
Attack Rank #16
Def Rank #13
45 is a crazy mess and mixture of strong players and alliances. Hard to tell who will come out on top or what relationships will be made. Good politics as well as good fighting will be a necessity in order to swim in this ocean.

#10 Assembled Ironyno clue
Attack Rank #15
Def Rank #15
Same as above: 45 is a crazy mess and mixture of strong players and alliances. Hard to tell who will come out on top or what relationships will be made. Good politics as well as good fighting will be a necessity in order to swim in this ocean.

#11 Golden Honey Bees - swim
Attack Rank #10
Def Rank #14
See above under Killer Bees.

#12 The Wombles - swim
Attack Rank #14
Def Rank #43
See above under the Musketeers.
---------------------------------------------
I know this is more like a top 5, terribly vague, and subject to being completely misinformed. I wanted to take a shot at getting us on topic.