Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser42857

smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

So ?Can we make this threat just for TOP 12,please...we really bad need some new top 12!!

This is so boring,Please talk in PM abouth that all...

So write a top 12 then

DeletedUser719

Sorry if this is off-topic but this is just an opinion based on what i can see rather then told , i will do another one in a few weeks once i get more into this world politics.

Top 12 Alliances
1) NO BRAKES- Early day leaders and seem to be stretching the gap between themselves and no2 in points. Abp wise they have the games top player in xAlphamale but only have 3 players in the top 20 and this is reflected in their ranking as 3rd abp alliance but this maybe because of their proximity .they control their ocean and the map is showing a few on the borders so we may see an improvement in ABP/ Dbp rankings as they look to expand.Good bunch of players and only one player with 1 city generally look solid------- This is definitely a Swim, unless they decide to expand too far and fast or internal issues.

2.)The Musketeers -- Great for any world when one and two seem to be enemies even if they don't share the ocean they will meet and if they don't why all the trash talk on the forums. Very impressive N01 Abp ranking with them hitting 500k so early on in the game but as they expand they may come against harder opponents but generally same as above good players and great stats.The main difference is 6 players in the top 20 Abp rankings which is commendable. Swim -- need to not over expand and maybe prepare for their real enemy but some top players in the ranks.

3. Killer bees (add no12)- Now they very much one of the early front-runners for the world and looks like they are here to stay .No2 Abp Ranking so aggressive, this is supported with 6 of the top 20 attackers in the game.Good and compact and correct me if I am wrong but seem to be joint with Golden Honey bees ranked 12.This is not an old tactic and I suppose there are 160 players to help world dominance .This also has its negatives as the highest ranked attacker in Golden Bees is 119th almost become academy status rather than two side by side.Not going to beat on you as you have good leaders and players on both alliances - Swim---- however need more from second alliance as 160 players mean more places to hide.However Killer bees are holding their own , i will reassess this in 2 weeks hope Golden bees prove their worth as more competition for the world

4) the Goon-- Weird one they started off steady seems since bp ended the stats are not equal .I am just putting this out there if you share an ocean with No brakes and you are not allied then I expect higher DBp ranking.If you are nap then that explains the stats, however you do have a good roster but there is a big disparity between the top players in the alliance to the lower half , as you have a good showing in the rankings. It maybe a standoff but would like to see them kick on and match the top 3 -- Float only if there is an nap with no brakes if not then when the standoff ends might see a few changes.

5) Friends -- Not sure about the little statement about walking in the light alone being a negative but i get you are promoting friendship which seems to work very much seem to be tight knit with regards to stats and have a good showing .Please dont take offence this seems to be same issue we face in 045 where there is a stand off so might see the stats shoot up , if not then good diplomacy.Float ----- However very much depends on who they are pacted with.

6-10 Written in Blood, Assembled Irony, Wombles, Fight Club and Split Enz-----

I am doing this as a collective as not totally sure whether this ocean will play as an important role as it should.This will all be dependent on the pacts also where they expand and might see a few mergers later on.The biggest threat to 045 is The Musketeers as they have increased their presence lately and have one of the above as part of them.We share an ocean and at present see some really good players from each of these alliances showing up.Thor was easily disbanded in this ocean and the next move may see one of these ends up a frontrunner. so reserve judgement but as an ocean I see, some floating, some swimming and a lot of players drowning but after the storm might see a super alliance come out of it, otherwise The Musketeers will make a big play for domination over 2 oceans .Good luck all

11.) Looney tunes- Seems steady alliance with a few core islands but you are 1 third of The Musketeers, Going to need a few of your lower players to up their game.I don't know you, however, seem steady but against the top 3 alliances need to be a bit more than steady. My opinion you will not find the room to expand quickly enough and you will start to slide out of top 12 but please prove me wrong and good luck.

This was just all based on the stats in front of me , i will try to get more info for the second time i do this but it is just an opinion as rarely does a world stay true to its path.I apologise if by doing a top 12 i took this thread off topic so back to discussing Abdera and Eviction notice.

DeletedUser39031

Watch out guys, dark horse to win the crown currently ranked 89

Ruthie2

Phrourach
To be fair to them, with Thor, Bees, Friends, Musketeers, Blood, Afterlife and everyone else all having academies, I guess they felt they were hopelessly outnumbered and had little option.

Cant blame them really.

bloods... We have no academy

DeletedUser42857

bloods... We have no academy

I was taking the proverbial.

Friends also dont have an academy
Afterlife also dont have an academy
Bloods dont have an academy

It was called sarcasm.

I was saying that No Brakes felt forced into having an "academy" because (According to Tea/Nisa), everyone else had one.

peoples sarcasm detectors really arent working.

heheh,and who are you to know it better then him?:D

And heres the really funny bit, it was Tea that said bloods and friends had an academy.

So I use it in a sarcastic post and Tea is saying that its "Me" that doesnt know what im talking about. :D

Calm down noob.
First:
Bloods were part of the same alliance with yours,not just a few.

the case of Bloods is to be seen- I have reasonable doubts( nothing wrong in itself) they are part of Muskets.
We will see it .

Oh no, I stand corrected, Tea doesnt think you have an academy, tea thinks you ARE an academy :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you guys dont know about grepolis the rankings have already changed since the last legitimate post anyone commenting doesnt have a pecker to bone with

DeletedUser

I am glad to see you in good shape dummy space:d.
I said part,or branch,not academy ( otherwise you have to be there by default: d).
I have my doubts, still is far less a mistake then yours who supposedly know them better;)

DeletedUser42857

I have my doubts, still is far less a mistake then yours who supposedly know them better;)

Not at all, because my post about Bloods, and Friends, and everyone one else having sisters/academies/branches was purely to take the mickey out of you.

hence the

"No brakes felt forced into having a second branch because Bloods, Friends etc had one"

ie. Bloods and Friends dont have a second one, so No Brakes being forced to have one is therefore nonsense.

The joke was on you.

Man.

Really shouldnt have to explain sarcasm to people

DeletedUser42857

you guys dont know about grepolis the rankings have already changed since the last legitimate post anyone commenting doesnt have a pecker to bone with

shall we talk about ocean 45. Or how all the top 5 alliances in 45 decided they should all pact each other and form a coalition against.....

Q7QbwIl.png

.............the sixth ranked alliance :D

Latest Inno update thankfully allows Bloods & Co to research Tea Parties, Scatter Cushions and Teddy Bears

S0CElI3.png

Last edited by a moderator: