DeletedUser42857

shall we play the swapping cities game?

sSMKXXu.png

42kFaVC.png

DeletedUser42407

shall we play the swapping cities game?

sSMKXXu.png

42kFaVC.png

You see you have it all wrong my friend, it is just a coincidence that he wretched the city from my cold, dying grasp just as I breathed life into his majestic city of loving swans.

But for your effort I give you a B- perhaps a little bit more thought into it could bump you up from a B to an A, but great job nonetheless :)

DeletedUser37468

Character assassination seems to be all the rage lately...especially Abdera

It would be refreshing if it did not continue in Golgi too.....but then somethings might be too much to expect

I've yet to join Golgi as it is dependent on a few things, not least that someone I highly respect joining too....but if its going to be a continuation of what went on in Abdera, then a rethink could be in order

Suffice it to say that this game brings out the best and worst in people...and abdera brought out the VERY worst in many

Ialysos, on the other hand, was fun...yes Erik was a pain in the rump alot of the time, but we stayed civil and we had fun for the most part

Abdera stopped being fun thanks to keyboard warriors who thought it was great to b*tch, sh*t stir and generally cause maximum upset with personal attacks

Golgi...well hopefully this server will be more Ialysos and alot less Abdera...cos if not, the game will lose alot of good, decent players who don't treat their enemy and team mate like something nasty that they stood in on the footpath

Civility and courtesy costs nothing...this is but a game...certain individuals would do better to remember that fact

It also needs to be said that the character assissinations have not just been on these externals but also in game...as someone who was a target of these highly personal attacks along with other members of our team, I found it more than a little unsettling that the in-game mods did not take much of it seriously

Players should be respectful.....you might not like a player but there is a line that should never be crossed and that line was crossed and continues to be crossed in Abdera every single day

If Golgi is to succeed, then everything meeds to change

If the in-game mods are too intimidated by the high gold users to punish them for inappropriate behaviour, then change the in game mods

If the in game mods are too intimidated by offenders due to their being a conflict of interests then change the in game mods

The things I have had said towards me and things I have seen said to others in game have been disgusting, hurtful, obscene

When such incidents are reported through the advised channels nothing seems to happen...apart from the abuse getting worse in most cases with mentions of running to the mods being an added incentive for the offender to continue and worsen their attacks by PM

Fig...I know this is not sink or swim but it is relevent afterall unless changes are made and players are protected from online abuse by those who feel the need to disrespect and be derogatory to others and get away with it then there will be no sink or swim cos there will be not enough players to make up 12 alliances

Changes need to be made as the current situation makes the game less enjoyable for everyone and without enjoyment people will not play and people will not play if they feel bullied and abused in game

DeletedUser31385

Please dial down on use of profanity (including masked). If you are going to attack someone for his or her gameplay, please take it to the trash talk thread. Thanks.

DeletedUser47911

Hey Des, I am wondering if you are the same person that I met in Emprion!!?? I am honestly surprised about you, how you talk so bad about Erik while I have seen you being so friendly buddies with him. Wondering if your feelings were true about me also when we had made so fun together. Just wondering my friend because I feel so sorry when I see you talking like this all the time.

DeletedUser42857

This still makes me giggle. If you gonna PM the whole server telling eeryone you are #1

9TfKnL6.png

At least try and stay there :D

DeletedUser42857

By cannibalizing the wing like Muskets: d

Tea, tea, tea, when will you learn to check things before trying to call people out on them and stop this incessant lying?

Wombles cities conquered by Muskets - 11
Muskets cities conquered by Wombles - 16
Net is MINUS FIVE

e0CbEvT.png

No Speed Limits conquered by No Brakes - 9
No Brakes conquered by No Speed Limit - 5
Net is PLUS FOUR

ZO7zm8H.png

So overall difference of NINE

Which alliance been cannibalising?????????????????????????

DeletedUser50768

Tea, tea, tea, when will you learn to check things before trying to call people out on them and stop this incessant lying?

Net is MINUS FIVE

e0CbEvT.png

Net is PLUS FOUR

ZO7zm8H.png

Your alliances cannibalised 27 cities, while we only took 14 internals, which is about half as much as you did.

DeletedUser42857

Your alliances cannibalised 27 cities, while we only took 14 internals, which is about half as much as you did.

no, tea was very clear, he said that MUSKETS were cannibalising from SECOND BRANCH

that is clearly not the case

dont try and respin it, makes you sound even more stupid

For a start, it was related to how muskets were #1 over no brakes, that we had reached that position from eating our second branch. catch up dear or at least try and actually work out what you are replying to before replying :D

DeletedUser50768

no, tea was very clear, he said that MUSKETS were cannibalising from SECOND BRANCH

that is clearly not the case

dont try and respin it, makes you sound even more stupid

For a start, it was related to how muskets were #1 over no brakes, that we had reached that position from eating our second branch. catch up dear or at least try and actually work out what you are replying to before replying :D

Nah, Im just using a bit of Dim logic, twisting everything around...

DeletedUser42857

Nah, Im just using a bit of Dim logic, twisting everything around...

No, you just said something and then realised afterwards that you were wrong

So now you are looking to justify it.

Go stand in the stupid queue

b41c27bddf4b52d0e69ad12d421dab14.jpg

DeletedUser

Net is MINUS FIVE

e0CbEvT.png

Net is PLUS FOUR

ZO7zm8H.png

My dear *friend*,I was referring to the transfer of players from Wombles to the main;)
Please ask next time- I am willing to help you:d

DeletedUser50768

My dear *friend*,I was referring to the transfer of players from Wombles to the main;)

That makes me dumb, but you dumbspace came out the dumbest retard.

DeletedUser42857

Thats not what you said at all.

If that was the case you would have said transferring players from Wombles to main

but what you actually said was...

By cannibalizing the wing like Muskets: d

cannibalising clearly means eating, cannibalise is to EAT your own, you clearly said that.

Nowhere did you say transferring.

But lets pretend you did, lets pretend thats what you meant...

What players have transferred into Muskets from Wombles.......?

Players joining muskets
Arenthia - joined from splitz
Princess Kuini - Joined from splitz
Buckie - joined from Looney Tunes
Outofret - joined from Wombles 26,000pts
Evinkura - joined from Wombles 52,000pts
navyman - Joined from Wombles 42,000pts
sonjathered - Joined from Wombles 30,000pts
Aldo - JOined from Wombles 30,000pts
Lilithka - Joined from Wombles 28,000pts

total transferred in from wombles - 208,000pts

but transferred out....

Griffgriffen - went to wombles - 120,000pts
Macallen - went to wombles 26,000pts
netfreek - went to wombles 15,000pts

transferred out,.. 161,000pts

so only a difference of about 45k

Suppose you going to tell me now that we are only 45k ahead of you?

What lie are you going to spout next about what you actually meant :D

DeletedUser

How come you fall so easily in my traps Dim:d
On purpose I made it vague: d
Thanks for admiting you have transfered players in the wing for the purpose of gaining the top spot:d
Don't waste your time searching the same thing for us,lol
Just a friendly poke Dim:)

DeletedUser42857

How come you fall so easily in my traps Dim:d
On purpose I made it vague: d
Thanks for admiting you have transfered players in the wing for the purpose of gaining the top spot:d
Don't waste your time searching the same thing for us,lol
Just a friendly poke Dim:)

we did nothing of the sort.

DeletedUser42857

Ok, which is the resident idiots wants to come and defend eriks honour.

Erik talks about honour, sticking to agreements, respecting enemies, he even claims to NEVER have breached any agreements with anyone.

Brakes and Muskets nap ends at 1300 server time tomorrow.

So Far in the last few days:
Recruited players in ocean 44 against the agreement
Conquered cities in ocean 44 against the agreement
Defending gold traders cities against us breaking the agremeent

and now, at 11.13 server time, a full 14 hours before the nap ends

Have launched their first attacks and quaking our cities

ERIK - DONT YOU EVERY SAY YOU HAVE NEVER BROKEN AN AGREEMENT

YOU ARE A LIAR, COMPULSIVE, REPEATED

Not content with breaking the agreement in the run up multiple times, your players have now launched attacks over 12 hours before the nap ends.

HONOUR?

YOURE A JOKE! AND NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS IT

AND WHATS WORSE IS YOU HAVE NOW TOTALLY SHAMED THE HONOUR OF EN.

DID KRON, WEASY TEACH YOU NOTHING

Attacks were sanctioned by Erik.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

find me 1 alliance on 1 server i canceled 1 agreement where the other part kept his deal , i challenge you.

don't confuse your own methods by those of mine.

You were saying?

Your word is worth nothing

ybJAUSG.png

Liar, coward and fraud. Think maybe you should remove that EN avatar from your profile. You dont deserve to wear it.

Last edited by a moderator: