Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

Ranga1

Strategos
How did I know Dim would be on here screaming like this :D Dim, the biggest liar in grepo comes on and complains about liars :D What is it that old mate ezypezy used to say? Dim talks too much, im glad im not here to listen to Dim babble, im glad I don't have to listen to dim's lies anymore, no that's right, Don't throw stones in glass houses :D

DeletedUser42857

How did I know Dim would be on here screaming like this :D Dim, the biggest liar in grepo comes on and complains about liars :D What is it that old mate ezypezy used to say? Dim talks too much, im glad im not here to listen to Dim babble, im glad I don't have to listen to dim's lies anymore, no that's right, Don't throw stones in glass houses :D

I dont lie and i have NEVER EVER broken an agreement, nap, or pact, not once.

In fact, you guys got my mass mail earlier, where i even said that no reservations were to be put on cities before 1300.. thats right, not only no attacking, no spying, no spells before nap ends, but dont even reserve cities.

You and your bunch have just shown exactly what you are, no honour. After all erik and tea's rants about how they are honourable, all those mass mails saying they are the only ones playing the game with honour.

Your true colours have shown tonight

I dont even need to say anything more, youve done it all for me.

Ranga1

Strategos
So on your logic you are the same right? Or are you using the 4 year olds logic, but he started it argument?

DeletedUser42857

ranga, you guys have attacked an alliance while still under NAP.

I think this is the first time ive actually seen a napped alliance attack another while still inside nap; youve made history.

Ranga1

Strategos
ranga, you guys have attacked an alliance while still under NAP.

I think this is the first time ive actually seen a napped alliance attack another while still inside nap; youve made history.

Dum, you guys have attacked an alliance while still under NAP.

I think this is the first time ive actually seen a napped alliance attack another while still inside nap; youve made history

EDIT: another lie, you did it in Eubea so not first time you've seen it nor done it :D

DeletedUser42857

Dum, you guys have attacked an alliance while still under NAP.

I think this is the first time ive actually seen a napped alliance attack another while still inside nap; youve made history

EDIT: another lie, you did it in Eubea so not first time you've seen it nor done it :D

Would you like to tell me which alliance i attacked while we had a nap with them in Eubea.

i was founder of AG (Antigonan Guard), we didnt even have any naps. We had two pacts, with Big Cats and Enigma. We had no naps. So how could I break a NAP if we didnt even have any.

So please, stop lying, and stop accusing me of lying when you are clearly wrong.

Read this again

YOUR ALLIANCE HAS JUST LAUNCHED ATTACKS ON AN ALLIANCE YOU HAD AN AGREED NAP WITH

There is no justifying that, and no matter how much you try and twist and turn it, you will ALWAYS be wrong.

Ranga1

Strategos
Sorry I forget, your masters in Eubea attacked us while under NAP and you obeyed like the loyal dog you are. My mistake.

YOUR ALLIANCE HAS JUST LAUNCHED ATTACKS ON AN ALLIANCE YOU HAD AN AGREED NAP WITH

There is no justifying that, and no matter how much you try and twist and turn it, you will ALWAYS be wrong.

Ill put it in caps so you read it again:

Your doing the same thing, so you realise you are just as bad as the guys your accusing? Are you that stupid

Or are you using the 4 year olds logic, but he started it argument?

DeletedUser42857

Sorry I forget, your masters in Eubea attacked us while under NAP and you obeyed like the loyal dog you are. My mistake.

Sorry, utterly impossible. My alliance were located way too far south. We didnt even have you marked red because you were too far away.

So please stop lying. AG Never had a nap with Hert, we never had a pact with Hert, so how on earth could we ever break anything. (Ag didnt even have a diplomat)

Your doing the same thing, so you realise you are just as bad as the guys your accusing? Are you that stupid

Um, no, we are retaliating. What do you want us to do, sit there till 1300 not doing anything while you attack us.

Man your crazy, you think us retaliating now is the same as you attacking us while under nap; oh my days

Ranga1

Strategos
if you want to come on here and cry about us breaking a NAP, while you are doing the same thing, then yes I do expect you to wait until NAP is over. But you didn't, so everyone broke the NAP, now go down to your local hardware store, buy some timber, build a bridge and GET OVER IT! You always coming on here and whinging about something, you killing the buzz on these forums Dim.

DeletedUser42857

if you want to come on here and cry about us breaking a NAP, while you are doing the same thing, then yes I do expect you to wait until NAP is over. But you didn't, so everyone broke the NAP, now go down to your local hardware store, buy some timber, build a bridge and GET OVER IT! You always coming on here and whinging about something, you killing the buzz on these forums Dim.

what nonsense are you talking..

you guys broke the nap early

you recruited in 44
you took cities in 44
you then attacked us 12 hours before nap ended

at that point once you broke it, the nap was over, the nap was broken, the nap no longer existed

we then retaliated, but we couldnt break something that was already broken, we did not break the nap. its impossible. we could not break something that you had already broken. you cant break something twice.

You guys after days of accusing people of backstabbing, lacking honour, etc etc have just done the one thing considered the most dishonourable of all..

attacked a nap'ed alliance.

No Brakes will forever be known as the alliance who attacked a nap'd ally. Youve brought dishonour on yourselves, and Erik, after all his talk of EN this, EN that, parading his EN avatar around has brought dishonour on the EN name and probably ensured they will never be a team again.

this is the first time ive seen you like this, you are actually sounding like for once you dont have anything clever to say..

Ranga1

Strategos
No Dim, not everyone thinks like you do, in fact not many do at all :D Nice to know that all that time I was on your ignore list I was saying something clever, so clever you couldn't hack it and just said "ignore" but now when you think im not saying anything clever you have plenty to talk about :D You realise these greek cities are not real? Its a game? Or do you have so little going on in RL that you have to take this game so serious?

DeletedUser42857

You realise these greek cities are not real? Its a game? Or do you have so little going on in RL that you have to take this game so serious?

Interesting, sounds like you are almost preparing for defeat... making your excuses aleady...

Shame, things are just getting interesting

Ranga1

Strategos
Dim you make stuff up anyway, so yea if it makes you feel better before you go to sleep tonight, you can tell yourself that's what im prepping for :D Off to bed now :D

DeletedUser

After all these posts, I still believe you just care way too much Dim...

Time to stop letting people get under your skin so much.

DeletedUser

Well, on the bright side, this war will eliminate weak players, part-time players and noobs, which both sides have.
Good luck to all and millions of bp, but may Muskees win :)
Finally forum battle will move to grepofield, as it is supposed to be.

DeletedUser50768

Dumbspace, nooope you broke the NAP 1st, didnt you? Did you forget about Fishermans prior attacks? Why should we bother with a NAP when you dont?

DeletedUser

That was part of the show to convince the undecided leaders Lord PC.
So it does not count.
Cheers Tiller.

Dim,continue please;)
I am gathering some material: d

DeletedUser

I love how NB players are trying to defend their actions. When in reality, you all attacked Musks before the NAP ended because you wanted to ensure you got some sort of upper hand with attacking first. I can post numerous PM's from your leader we shared where he was outraged at the thought "We would fire before the NAP even ended, and be dishonorable". He was upset at the very thought. Then he turns around and authorizes the very same thing he was so openly against.

Since news broke of the NAP ending, I have PM after PM where your leader says we are the untrustworthy ones. We are the dishonorable ones. So please, before you try to justify it, realize that you indeed engaged in attacks before the NAP ended and you are in the wrong.

DeletedUser

I really dont care about your nap or sth, you are blamer and liar, so cry me a river. and show me how you are good in game, you are a talker but when i look in game.. bellow average my son