Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

Ranga1

Strategos
But you see, this is where myself, Erik, and also Tea are very different to you. If I, through whatever reason found myself on the same alliance as Erik, I would be a honest loyal teammate. If he needed support I would provide it, and he would do the same in return.

I love how you pretend to know me :D You play with Kron for what half a server? And you think you know how he thinks, a word comes to mind...deluded? Hell I only ever played against EN and I reckon I know more about them than you do Dummy :D You are very easy to trap though silly dimmy :D

DeletedUser42857

I love how you pretend to know me :D You play with Kron for what half a server? And you think you know how he thinks, a word comes to mind...deluded? Hell I only ever played against EN and I reckon I know more about them than you do Dummy :D You are very easy to trap though silly dimmy :D

Actually yes, I do know what he thinks on that particular matter because he told me. Perhaps you should have checked the trap before you set it, looks like you caught your mouth in it, and I didnt even have to prod you. So easy to trap. Silly Ranga.

Why dont you write a top 12 ranga, would be a nice change.

DeletedUser

I've played with Kron for many servers, and can tell you first hand he wouldn't condone such behavior as NB displayed. Regardless of how Kron feels though, the issue lies with how you view the actions. The fact its viewed as acceptable is the problem.

So we might as well stop arguing about who is right, and who is wrong in the matter. A blind man can't see his steps, let alone his actions.

DeletedUser

I will make top 12,but not while the cannons/muskets are still pouring fire;)

DeletedUser42857

I will make top 12,but not while the cannons/muskets are still pouring fire;)

Yes, make a top 12 tea, lets get some normality back.

Dont forget to include brakes newly acquired fourth branch... ;)

DeletedUser42407

Yes, make a top 12 tea, lets get some normality back.

Dont forget to include brakes newly acquired fourth branch... ;)

We actually have around 9 branches, 10 if you include our most recent branch called "The vandals" they only have 1 member with 500 points as of now but they are an active fast growing alliance and we are proud to be working with them.

Ranga1

Strategos
Yes our new branch is muskets we are internalizing them now :D but seriously did 5hourenergy clean the academy of the city i took on his own accord or did leaders order all cities being lost to have academy wiped?

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Yes our new branch is muskets we are internalizing them now :D but seriously did 5hourenergy clean the academy of the city i took on his own accord or did leaders order all cities being lost to have academy wiped?

its official peeps we are now oficial pacted with the greatest ever.

Eviction No...

1 member
1661 points

DeletedUser42407

No he is actually the 7th branch, but close enough I suppose...

DeletedUser31163

No he is actually the 7th branch, but close enough I suppose...

keep lying over and over. and you think this is funny jabba. It completely disregards the proof of anything that comes from the no brakes alliance. You have a third branch, great, just admit it. I know you share def forums with them for awhile now. So you gonna lie and say you dont? Your from canada like me, show some respect.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Dim,

I'm pretty sure the day you're on my team that you're loyal.

But I'm not sure if Kronnos would take you in ,had peolpe told him what you wrote about me the past 3 years.

All i know is that in days of Rho and Belle people talking as you did would never got a free ride to win a crown.

freshen up memory how you think about me, poor gameplay, cheater, BP feeder internals.

Those angry at me need medical care.

Raivo, got saved by me 2x from beeing rimmed, got his awards, and all he could say was , i join only golgi if i can get eriks scalp.

You guys stil dont realize it, i am here the very first time to have fun with a pre made team, people I all call my friends.

I had the exact same time all of you to create that team !

Since when is a pre-made group illegally grepolis.

It's my very first time that I started a server with a pre-made.

Ithaca i started with 5 peeps.

Eubea 12.

Sinope about 15 and quickly followed others who were gone just as quickly to join kronnoss.

Weasy in Musks, Karlo in Musks, they have used a 4 pre-made team in another server, and you talk about me. In that team i was semi active and had nothing to do with getting the teams together.

The killerbees proudly On Their profile, no naps no pacts .... pffff ...1st day they asked for a nap to a team i forgot by name, we were not even into the world.

My team has today 1 Pact and that's my sister alliance, I understand that this hurts because thats all makes you look stupid.

NB asked 4 x to Bees if we are at war, 4 x no answer.

Up to today we have no clue we painted red brown or green.

Golgi to me is very important because i have the fun of a life time, and some masks have fallen, Ktomic i highly respected him, but turns out the respect he claims to have for me is all a charade, a pathetic character.

Glad i know it now.

Beth s living still in the past of sinope, grow up and move on.

For all those who do not know:

My co founder Poopstan made a deal with all his friends :

Beth's team the fluffernuffers, 1 full team.
GodsOfwar , 240 peeps when we started to fight.
Im blaze , 4 teams at 1 point!
Fontenay crew.

I never turned my back on Evition Notice soldiers, so when Dimitra and fifty asked to help out I agree.

Same this world, when i had to choose MUSKS over Friends alliance it was easy.

Anyhow all those good buddies from poopstans at sinope turned against us, GOW get into our ocean, and fluffers turned against us without any warning. and got deffended by 2 teams of Danes.

When IamBlaze wrote me to be 1 or he would join the others who turned on me ...my options were to accept or to ghost...no hard feelings he did what a good founder does, get the best deal possible for his peeps.... he had 3 crews....

I see many Bees complaining, but memory is short!

Others who deserve a mention:

Raivo *** mention him again cause has the brain of a goldfish ***, got golden crowns and awards victor after he got saved by me from rimmed.
Only wished to join Golgi to have my scalp.

Dextroxxi, wanted no part of the drama, at day two he seeks it overhere, i have PM him where i ever did him wrong he did not answered.

ROBH1984 seems he hates me for some reason, wanted my scalp, i said hi to him by my well know style and took a city, calling it, Rob the Snob.

Weasy, I asked her to team up, , she went into retirement so she told me, she's still here with a secret name, until the victory was in reach she was brave enough to give me her name.

She said she is no leader, she has leaderrights, and is in the leader skype group. fail

If I make a deal I try to respect it, but the safety of my crew stands before anything else.

That deal I made with Evicion Notice equals, players I trusted:

Apparently someone who is very disrespectful to me for 3 years runs the show, he's the boss, excuse me but the deal has expired.

Its easy to talk about my honour when you guys tried to use that same honour to get me in a trap !

good thing is now you all use propaganda that we have a third wing or more...shows we have no spies inside the team thats awesome to know!

Last edited:

DeletedUser49059

Dim,

I'm pretty sure the day you're on my team that you're loyal.

But I'm not sure if Kronnos would take you in ,had peolpe told him what you wrote about me the past 3 years.

All i know is that in days of Rho and Belle people talking as you did would never got a free ride to win a crown.

freshen up memory how you think about me, poor gameplay, cheater, BP feeder internals.

Those angry at me need medical care.

Raivo, got saved by me 2x from beeing rimmed, got his awards, and all he could say was , i join only golgi if i can get eriks scalp.

You guys stil dont realize it, i am here the very first time to have fun with a pre made team, people I all call my friends.

I had the exact same time all of you to create that team !

Since when is a pre-made group illegally grepolis.

It's my very first time that I started a server with a pre-made.

Ithaca i started with 5 peeps.

Eubea 12.

Sinope about 15 and quickly followed others who were gone just as quickly to join kronnoss.

Weasy in Musks, Karlo in Musks, they have used a 4 pre-made team in another server, and you talk about me. In that team i was semi active and had nothing to do with getting the teams together.

The killerbees proudly On Their profile, no naps no pacts .... pffff ...1st day they asked for a nap to a team i forgot by name, we were not even into the world.

My team has today 1 Pact and that's my sister alliance, I understand that this hurts because thats all makes you look stupid.

NB asked 4 x to Bees if we are at war, 4 x no answer.

Up to today we have no clue we painted red brown or green.

Golgi to me is very important because i have the fun of a life time, and some masks have fallen, Ktomic i highly respected him, but turns out the respect he claims to have for me is all a charade, a pathetic character.

Glad i know it now.

Beth s living still in the past of sinope, grow up and move on.

For all those who do not know:

My co founder Poopstan made a deal with all his friends :

Beth's team the fluffernuffers, 1 full team.
GodsOfwar , 240 peeps when we started to fight.
Im blaze , 4 teams at 1 point!
Fontenay crew.

I never turned my back on Evition Notice soldiers, so when Dimitra and fifty asked to help out I agree.

Same this world, when i had to choose MUSKS over Friends alliance it was easy.

Anyhow all those good buddies from poopstans at sinope turned against us, GOW get into our ocean, and fluffers turned against us without any warning. and got deffended by 2 teams of Danes.

When IamBlaze wrote me to be 1 or he would join the others who turned on me ...my options were to accept or to ghost...no hard feelings he did what a good founder does, get the best deal possible for his peeps.... he had 3 crews....

I see many Bees complaining, but memory is short!

Others who deserve a mention:

Raivo *** mention him again cause has the brain of a goldfish ***, got golden crowns and awards victor after he got saved by me from rimmed.
Only wished to join Golgi to have my scalp.

Dextroxxi, wanted no part of the drama, at day two he seeks it overhere, i have PM him where i ever did him wrong he did not answered.

ROBH1984 seems he hates me for some reason, wanted my scalp, i said hi to him by my well know style and took a city, calling it, Rob the Snob.

Weasy, I asked her to team up, , she went into retirement so she told me, she's still here with a secret name, until the victory was in reach she was brave enough to give me her name.

She said she is no leader, she has leaderrights, and is in the leader skype group. fail

If I make a deal I try to respect it, but the safety of my crew stands before anything else.

That deal I made with Evicion Notice equals, players I trusted:

Apparently someone who is very disrespectful to me for 3 years runs the show, he's the boss, excuse me but the deal has expired.

Its easy to talk about my honour when you guys tried to use that same honour to get me in a trap !

good thing is now you all use propaganda that we have a third wing or more...shows we have no spies inside the team thats awesome to know!

Erik, I am going to say these things once...and clearly, since it seems we have a communication issue.

1. Sinope is over and done- the one fact that you and I can agree upon. It wasn't "my team"...it was and still is Jturck's team. I respected your crew and team members- but I didn't approve of your personal actions against us or the arrogance that your exhibited on that world. I gained friends on that world that were in your pacted alliances and others- those would include several of your more trusted people.

2. Evil said you asked him if you were "red"...you were not, and that is the simple answer that he returned to you on our behalf. You didn't ask if you were an enemy.

3. We didn't ask anyone for a NAP/pact on day one of this server.

4. Our "WORD" means enough to most alliances that we don't have to get so "formalized"- Why? Because we don't treat them with disrespect and we aren't plotting as to how to stab them in the back. We are interested in mutual success - not just self-centered "winning a server". So, no, we don't need to change our profile page because your alliance requests it. Your actions have unfortunately made your alliances an enemy for many in Golgi.

5. You have messaged me once on this server. And within that message, you accused me of being a liar and many other things. So you did not receive a response. Your message was filled with accusations and untruthful statements, largely directed at me or our leadership. I don't respond to those types of communication.

6. The only things I have ever accused you of- arrogance, and self serving definitions of the words "honor" and "integrity", and using situations/propaganda, regardless of whom it hurts, for the sole purpose of gaining another pixilated crown for your gallery. Do I accuse your alliance of it - no.

7. We are here to fight as a team. You can mention every one of our guys in your propaganda and try to smudge their reputation. You only smear your own further with such actions, in my opinion.

8. I keep hearing and reading how people are so "disrespectful to you". Let me remind you- you get back what you dish out.

I respect many players within your team, and several others on the server. I always try to treat them with respect, and in a way that I would want to be treated in return.

DeletedUser39031

Realising just how easily I can be persuaded by superior grammar/rhetoric

DeletedUser46817

if you so desperate come over and look for yourself and you will see