Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

destroxxi

Phrourach
ill make this clear

i am not a branch of no brakes period get it into your head all who thinks this

Na your not a branch your just getting your hand held the whole time by them until you quit.

Erik for gods sake you have been playing this game for 5 years, you didn't win Ithaca stop putting it on your resume you got your butt handed to you by Gokilla until the actual Bastards (fig this was the alliance name on Ithaca to change it now is a little pointless do some research before correcting people) came and saved you, which most if not all of us regret now because maybe you would of learned some humility a note that has been discussed by quite a few. I have had about enough of all this between everyone, from what I have heard from Kris whoever put Steve's personal information on the forums had absolutely no right to. Keep personal matters out of an online game. I stuck up for Erik when chill and them brought his real life into the forums I expect others to do the same and keep peoples personal lives off of them, if not hey all your doing is making more enemies.

Last edited:

DeletedUser42857

No he is actually the 7th branch, but close enough I suppose...

hes the third.

the fourth branch is the one thats been defending no brakes cities and when cities are taken theres incoming support from them..

DeletedUser42407

keep lying over and over. and you think this is funny jabba. It completely disregards the proof of anything that comes from the no brakes alliance. You have a third branch, great, just admit it. I know you share def forums with them for awhile now. So you gonna lie and say you dont? Your from canada like me, show some respect.

The real question is what is with your obsession with our alliance, I mean your cool and all but we only date the good looking alliances.

DeletedUser31385

Please do not use swear words. I have warned you guys about this not long ago. I will have to start handing out infractions if it continues.

DeletedUser

Ok. As a "noob" to this game, I actually look forward to coming, checking, and hoping someone has posted a "Top 12".

So, I admit it. For entirely selfish reasons of my own, I'm asking if someone could give a current one. I'm respectfully asking that the pre-Golgi stuff be omitted, because all that does is confuse me. Half the time I don't even know what/who is being talked about. LOL

What makes the "Top 12" sink or swim? Is it the leadership? Is it the players within, and must they have previous experience? How much role do the tactics play as for as accomplishing the goal? What is the goal? Is it different for different Alliances? Or, do all adopt what is given in the Wiki link? That kind of stuff.

This is my first world. I'm new. So, I look to these things personally for the information/insight they give.

No disrespect nor offense is intended or meant, mind you. I would just appreciate an honest appraisal.

DeletedUser42407

Ok. As a "noob" to this game, I actually look forward to coming, checking, and hoping someone has posted a "Top 12".

So, I admit it. For entirely selfish reasons of my own, I'm asking if someone could give a current one. I'm respectfully asking that the pre-Golgi stuff be omitted, because all that does is confuse me. Half the time I don't even know what/who is being talked about. LOL

What makes the "Top 12" sink or swim? Is it the leadership? Is it the players within, and must they have previous experience? How much role do the tactics play as for as accomplishing the goal? What is the goal? Is it different for different Alliances? Or, do all adopt what is given in the Wiki link? That kind of stuff.

This is my first world. I'm new. So, I look to these things personally for the information/insight they give.

No disrespect nor offense is intended or meant, mind you. I would just appreciate an honest appraisal.

Anyone can make a top 12 sink or swim, you don't even need to be in the world. It is usually based on a mix of facts and opinions to rank the top 12 alliance with either a SWIM (you think they will do well) FLOAT (your not sure could go either way) or SINK (you think this alliance is going downhill).

DeletedUser48257

I'm asking if someone could give a current one~Gr8ful74

Guys i'm only doing this for Gr8ful74 and because we need a new top 12 , my top 12 will of course be opinionated but i will try my best to make it decent , remember these are my opinions so don't hate !

Hopefully you guys can spare a +Rep to make my day !

Top 12 Sink Or Swim
1. My alliance (Im in No Speed Limit) , so you guys decide what you think !

2. The Musketeers ~ The musketeers seemed like an mra to me on the first day when it came out , the cities seemed to have a decent gap size , however now they are stear clear of the MRA name , by becoming 1st IN ABP AND DBP , it shows they have the capability to survive and conquer , they are with a fight with NO Brakes which will be a tough situation , but if they get past that , then the server is theirs for the taking ! I think the alliance is a FLOAT

3. Killer bees ~ This alliance surprised me quite a bit , they currently seem like the third wheel to me , they aren't in any sticky situations right now , they seem to be calm relaxed and oging for the long run , building up their core oceans more and more , they have no major disputes and fights against the TOP 3 alliances , and are there to take off pickings from the fight between No Brakes And The Musketeers , who knows how they will respond to a fight with the TOP 2 alliances , i give the alliance a FLOAT

4. No Speed Limit ~ I believe this alliance is a Feeder/Sister/Alliance so whatever it's main alliance is , goes for the same ...

5. Written In Blood ~ I haven't crossed paths with anyone here from the alliance since they aren't near me , they seem to be built up pretty decent , their core is in ocean 045 where they are first , but there are some major alliances they must deal with , if this works out then they will be sure to stay on for a bit , don't think the alliance will see it through to the end since they haven't been tested with defense (being 11th in rankings) - I give the alliance a FLOAT

6.Epidemic ~ this alliance popped out of no where for me , with some high standard players and a decent leadership i think the alliance is solid , however they like WIB (Written in Blood) seem to have their core in 045 , this may turn out as a problem ? Maybe not ? Since their is no distinct leader in their core we will have to see how alliance sorts itself out.FLOAT

7.The Wombles~ I believe this alliance is a Feeder/Sister/Alliance so whatever it's main alliance is , goes for the same ... (Correct me if i am wrong)

8. Black Ships ~ Definitely a concerning top 12 alliances for me , with their ABP being decent they pride themselves for taking cities , however they recruit anyone , ANYONE with good points that is , they haven't been tested at all with Defense , with the lowest average points in the top 10 alliances i predict a SINK

9.Golden Honey Bees~I believe this alliance is a Feeder/Sister/Alliance so whatever it's main alliance is , goes for the same ...

10. SINDAR ~ A bunch of players going MRA with high point player , they will pact with any decent alliance so they will cruise through the world , with one of the worst average points and not even the BP to make up for it , i see the alliance going nowhere .... SINK

11. Lonely Wolves ~These guys seem pretty decent , best rim alliance so far , with a clear core in 034 and decent ABP , these guys are cruising through their ocean , with no opposition they have not been test in defense yet , ranking 34th in defense (horrible) , yet they lie wait to pounce on anyone daring to come in their feeding grounds.FLOAT

12. The Vanguard ~ Supposedly playing since 2009 the alliance has the worst avaerage points and "pathetic" BP , i beleive they are definitley an mra, the founders of the alliance playing since 2009 need some big changes to fix up the alliance , only good thing is their core ocean which they seem to have in decent control with only "the epidemic" as an opposition . SINK

If you want to see more in the future to keep this topic back track + rep or PM me and i will for sure !

DeletedUser

Thank you! Wow! That was well done (and honest). Interesting points too. :D

DeletedUser42857

3. Killer bees ~ This alliance surprised me quite a bit , they currently seem like the third wheel to me , they aren't in any sticky situations right now , they seem to be calm relaxed and oging for the long run , building up their core oceans more and more , they have no major disputes and fights against the TOP 3 alliances , and are there to take off pickings from the fight between No Brakes And The Musketeers , who knows how they will respond to a fight with the TOP 2 alliances ,

Nice top 12, although this bit confused me a little.

DeletedUser52493

keep lying over and over. And you think this is funny jabba. It completely disregards the proof of anything that comes from the no brakes alliance. You have a third branch, great, just admit it. I know you share def forums with them for awhile now. So you gonna lie and say you dont? Your from canada like me, show some respect.

i dont know who or what you people think you are.... But lets pull it back a few notches..... You guys want to say how many branches we have , like we have more people in our coalition.... Well lets get this straight.... Muskies cannot take our advances without the bees defensive support... So obviously you share a forum.... Cool... Whatever.... Then we got the bees who want to patrol the externals while they boldface lie to all of golgi with their alliance profile.....lol....

no naps??????

no pacts???????

come on guys.... Dont throw stones here..... You scrubs are all helping each other.... And losing.... If i were some of those alliances in 45 and 56.... I would be beating on the backdoor of both your alliances.... Taking some easy cities...... But who knows????? Maybe you guys are the ones with multiple branches..... Either way its a win win no matter what..... No brakes has too much heart......

DeletedUser52493

Bwahahahahahaha...... Come on man.... You seriously think that was going to make me cease and desist.....

You bring whatever whenever big boy..... I welcome it....

And all you people wish no brakes had that many people in its coalition.... You want to make our stats look bigger so it doesnt hurt so much when we take your cake.....lol.....

DeletedUser42857

i dont know who or what you people think you are.... But lets pull it back a few notches..... You guys want to say how many branches we have , like we have more people in our coalition.... Well lets get this straight.... Muskies cannot take our advances without the bees defensive support... So obviously you share a forum.... Cool... Whatever.... Then we got the bees who want to patrol the externals while they boldface lie to all of golgi with their alliance profile.....lol....

What bees defensive support?
Check the dbp on skype grepobot when we get dbp, see if bees get it at the same time.
If you take a city from us do you see any Bees support coming in late?
We do not share any forum tabs with bees at all
Bees and Muskets are also not pacted

This is the second time ive posted our forum permissions, clearly shows that we dont share tabs with bees. (and no, we didnt unshare tabs then reshare just so i could take a screenshot)

hAjLYvl.png

Stop listening to the nonsense that your leaders tell you

On the other hand, when we or bees take cities from you theres support coming in late from Darkness and Epidemic... People have taken cities and had their support land in the city late..

When you find bees support in our cities let me know. ;)

You want to make our stats look bigger so it doesnt hurt so much when we take your cake.....lol.....

I just wanna know if you are going to anger quit when you lose a couple of cities like Sparta :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Quiz of the day. Identify the player

7XKdDLd.png

5,000 of each resource to anyone who can guess correct

*competition not open to members of musk/wombs skype room

And no, its not Fig :D

Last edited by a moderator: