Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser39992

Agreed. Bp's will not tell all right now. It can signify quality, but not necessarily. Too much chance of not getting bp island quests. Or lots of bp's right now shows a willingness to rotate through till you get a bp quest.

DeletedUser42407

Agreed. Bp's will not tell all right now. It can signify quality, but not necessarily. Too much chance of not getting bp island quests. Or lots of bp's right now shows a willingness to rotate through till you get a bp quest.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Lets talk about BP when beginners protection is over and the real test is who mans up and who makes a bunch of NAP's so they don't have to grow balls.

DeletedUser48257

Am i the only one who thinks 6 Days BP , is a "tad" bit too long ?

DeletedUser13136

Sounds like a fun World to play. Don't know much about a lot of players here, but i can see that we have some strong teams. We will see who will come out after the BP. lol, a lot of blood, i love it.:pro:

DeletedUser52471

Any overall comment on whether an alliance is good or bad at this current time is pointless.
Fairly new world, guarantee the top 12 alliances will be different in a week or two.

So my opinion is "average" and every alliance is the "same".

I'll give a more detailed opinion in 2-3 weeks or so. When we see wars starting and the weak alliances are gone.

DeletedUser21287

Bloods are in with a few additions. Those who know us will not want a long drawn out war - we are a stubborn bunch :)

No longer smack bang in the centre of the world so watch this space.

good luck all, already seen more than a hundred known solid players spread across several alliances. it should be a world to remember

DeletedUser52471

Bloods are in with a few additions. Those who know us will not want a long drawn out war - we are a stubborn bunch :)

No longer smack bang in the centre of the world so watch this space.

good luck all, already seen more than a hundred known solid players spread across several alliances. it should be a world to remember

Speed 3 - Inactive Morale - Revolt - Unit speed 3.

Always a great world

DeletedUser

what is this?any best 12 cant get more fun to us,then mortiferium...he can put that in film :)

That is amazing work...but we need BP end to see that...send all to him amazing reports and he will create good film...:)

he is my enemy ,but I enjoy in that films always :)

DeletedUser

what is this?any best 12 cant get more fun to us,then mortiferium...he can put that in film :)

That is amazing work...but we need BP end to see that...send all to him amazing reports and he will create good film...:)

he is my enemy ,but I enjoy in that films always :)

DeletedUser24785

I think to do well here you need to buy a lot of resources early on to keep up. One player has 3 cities already, don't fall behind too far is my advice, buy,buy ,buy. Use lots of gold to get conquest quickly for when BP ends.

;)

DeletedUser

I think to do well here you need to buy a lot of resources early on to keep up. One player has 3 cities already, don't fall behind too far is my advice, buy,buy ,buy. Use lots of gold to get conquest quickly for when BP ends.

;)

This is excellent advice tim. Buying resources early in the world is an investment in your future. The returns from the investment will be exponential and help establish a concrete foundation for your alliance.

PM me in game if you need consultation or cough cough....resources.

DeletedUser47542

Seriously, you're the founder and beginners protection is almost up and you only have 1700 points. Are you even playing?

Founders/leaders usually have lower points during BP because they are doing other things besides growing their city and building troops. Outlining plans for the end of BP, Diplo with other aliances, making a forum etc

DeletedUser39992

True, but they still need to be near the top of their alliance in bp and points if not now, then very soon, in order to be taken seriously as a founder/leader.

Winchup

Phrourach
True, but they still need to be near the top of their alliance in bp and points if not now, then very soon, in order to be taken seriously as a founder/leader.

I am sorry but I completely disagree with this, founders and leaders do have a lot to do compared to other players. Also, they don't need to be great players to be the great leaders. Leading is different to just playing the game. Sure if a leader is sitting at the bottom of their alliance then that is not so good, but as long as they are active then there is no problem. I would take most leaders of active alliances seriously, they have taken a lot of time out of their RL to lead an alliance which provides a lot of people with a fun game to play, and they deserve respect for that, good player or not.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48572

I am sorry but I completely disagree with this, founders and leaders do have a lot to do compared to other players. Also, they don't need to be great players to be the great leaders. Leading is different to just playing the game. Sure if a leader is sitting at the bottom of their alliance then that is not so good, but as long as they are active then there is no problem. I would take most leaders of active alliances seriously, they have taken a lot of time out of their RL to lead an alliance which provides a lot of people with a fun game to play, and they deserve respect for that, good player or not.

Pipe down fool..what do you know..

has been.

Winchup

Phrourach
I just don't think it is fair to 'not take them seriously' this early in the server. Sure, if it is a month in and the founder is sitting on 3 cities and the rest of the alliance is on 10+ then there is an issue there, but this early on the majority of players have one city, they are just starting out and the founders and leaders have to take more time out of the RL than the other players to simply prepare everything for when BP ends. If other players want to be selfish and not appreciate what leaders actually do then so be it, I am just saying don't just automatically not take them seriously because they are like, 300 points behind the average in their alliance.

DeletedUser48572

I just don't think it is fair to 'not take them seriously' this early in the server. Sure, if it is a month in and the founder is sitting on 3 cities and the rest of the alliance is on 10+ then there is an issue there, but this early on the majority of players have one city, they are just starting out and the founders and leaders have to take more time out of the RL than the other players to simply prepare everything for when BP ends. If other players want to be selfish and not appreciate what leaders actually do then so be it, I am just saying don't just automatically not take them seriously because they are like, 300 points behind the average in their alliance.

someone give this guy a tissue.