Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser48257

What can i say ... ? it's too early on the server perhaps ... one thing we ought to know is wether The Musketeers are an MRA or not

DeletedUser48257

Exactly ... the amount of members compared to their average :D

DeletedUser48257

Anyone see the alliance "friends" , everyone jut joined randomly doesn't look like a bunch of MRA noobs , seems like they've planned to move on to this server

DeletedUser51175

thoughts on the leading 7
1 The Musketeers, good players smack in the core will be funn to see where the roads take them and who they end fighting (hoping for a bloodbath here in th core)
2 friends- dont know many here but close to the core another one for a fight maybe or a pact fest, hoping this will not be like a retired sitcom with a bunch of bad scripts and dialouge
3-Alpha et Omega no clue might be great might be mediocre might rimm me :D
4-Killer bees fight fight fight on the hunt and thats it.
5 who cares
6 nææææt
7 thor some very good players here , cant wait and see if theese guys will be another huuuge MRA like in the prev world would love to see some of theese guys joinin a fight i know they can and i hope they will.

DeletedUser49059

thoughts on the leading 7
1 The Musketeers, good players smack in the core will be funn to see where the roads take them and who they end fighting (hoping for a bloodbath here in th core)
2 friends- dont know many here but close to the core another one for a fight maybe or a pact fest, hoping this will not be like a retired sitcom with a bunch of bad scripts and dialouge
3-Alpha et Omega no clue might be great might be mediocre might rimm me :D
4-Killer bees fight fight fight on the hunt and thats it.
5 who cares
6 nææææt
7 thor some very good players here , cant wait and see if theese guys will be another huuuge MRA like in the prev world would love to see some of theese guys joinin a fight i know they can and i hope they will.

#7: Accountability will be a challenge in my opinion, much like in Abdera. Perhaps there is a positive leadership change? At least they haven't named themselves Bloods or any derivative...yet. It's just day 1. Plenty of time to develop 4 branches- again.

DeletedUser48572

My Top !2

1-3 decent.

4. Garbage if William Strandli is in it.

5-12 decent.

DeletedUser48444

#7: Accountability will be a challenge in my opinion, much like in Abdera. Perhaps there is a positive leadership change? At least they haven't named themselves Bloods or any derivative...yet. It's just day 1. Plenty of time to develop 4 branches- again.
We aren't Bloods, Bloods will be coming in on Friday. We're new not bloods, or anyone else, sort of were in Abdera but not really had a chance to show you guys what we can do yet.