Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser

1) No Brakes
Good alliance, solid core in O54. They have a 100 city lead on the 2nd alliance in that ocean which means that they are owning their ocean. Will probably be here for the long run so most probably swim till WW starts (Unless their leadership really sucks they might sink because of some drama)

2) The Musketeers
Same as No brakes this alliance is going places since it is owning the ocean its in pretty hard. 100+ cities differential on the 2nd ranked alliance in O44 means that they got their ocean locked. So its definitely a swim.

3)Killer Bees
Same as above dominating their ocean (with a higher city differential). So definitely swim.

4)Friends
Sink in my opinion. They are in the same ocean as no brakes which makes them in immediate danger. Best chance for survival is to gang up on No brakes which I dont think will happen. Tough luck guys lets see how this one will unfold. They are also #1 in DBP so I guess they are getting pounded hard by No brakes.

5) The Goon
Nothing impressive to see here and they are also located in the same ocean as no brakes. If the rumors are wrong about The Goon and No brakes then its going to be a very tough ride for the alliance. Definitely sink unless they are an academy

6)Split ENZ
An O45 alliance. Not much to say about O45. Its gonna be a grinded fight. Many alliances vying for control and they all are equal in power. Float for now.

7) Written in Blood
The 1st alliance in O45. In the same situation as the other O45 alliance but they are recruiting people from O35 as well. Float for now.

8)Afterlife
The number 4 alliance in O54. Pretty tough spot since they are in the same ocean as no brakes unless a merge between them and friends is made to destroy no brakes. Its a sink till now but u never know what happens.
9)Thor
An another O45 alliance. Their fate is still unclear and everyone is anxiously waiting for the O45 fights (yes we demand people from O45 to start making PnPs!) so Im gonna say float for now.

10)Assembled Irony
An another O45 alliance (did everyone agree to join in O45 because this is getting very similar) so float for now.

11)The Wombles
Sink unless they are pacted with the musketeers. 43 cities isnt something thats going to win u an ocean so most probably the musketeers have their back

12)Golden Honey Bees
Similar as number 11. Sink if they aren't pacted with Killer bees but at least they have 80ish cities.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
which is it, fourth? or fifth?

No brakes
2nd Branch - Goon (77 members)
Additionally Naps with Friends (76), Thor (75)
Whats that, 300 in your coalition so far :D

Killer Bees
2nd Branch - Honey Bees (61 members)

Muskets
and then Wombles that have (18 members)

Whos these other major alliances with branches?

Everybody seems to have created a twin, sister brother, and the only 1 who had not 1 or was not planning to create 1 was me.
Only reason why i was not planning is because i have tons of good frioends in Musks.

Because everybody should look into their own families before spreading lies.

Perhaps Dimspace you should take it over overhere because you know more than I do or my own members.

92fb96cb0a4abe8e1f756aa2377a498a.png

TruthMan,cadapiter need to feel the need to call me a donkey, its bit unrespectfull tbh, specialé for them i asked Hell house to see hows Goons are runned, and see if we can do what Muskuteers and Bees are doing , having a second crew.

It is not something what is done overnight, i needed time, during that time those 2 were already speaking to other teams seems to me bit unrespectfull, but who am I to judge, everybody play his or here game.

I understand you can be angry when i said Musks not to take you in, i had this agreement wit Karlo, not to recruit at 54, i stay out their ocean they stay out ours, i was mistaken karlo was the main boss at my beloved Eviction Notice.

I simply follow the rules of respect, if something happens , as i founder i ring the doorbell of the other founder, if they dont take responsibilty and they send me to another doorbell, the recruiter, than i ring that doorbell, seems in the end the true boss overthere is Dimspace.

Kronnoss didnt learn you guys nothing , because no matter you in EN or not, skills, and how to behave is something hard to learn.

At least i know now who to talk to at Musks.

DM2912 on 2016-02-12 at 23:09
I was just messaging as I was asked to do in leaders skype as lax was unable to reply to the message you sent him.
ErikWijmeersch on 2016-02-12 at 23:06
I speak with leaders not soldiers.

And a swap is fine- no more growth in 54 with whatever means .

We will take ourselves the Alpha cities in 54,so please not even try to justify with them being enemies to explain advances in 54.

Next time I won't even bother to mail.

I will keep a copy of this warning to mm all Muskets so they will know they have been warned.
DM2912 on 2016-02-12 at 22:25
Lax has had to step out for a moment, his girlfriend is home and requires his attention.

He asked me to contact you.

As regards the player TruthMan he feels he was recruited in good faith and has no reason to kick him. The player will endeavor to take cities in our territory going forward

Also wished to point out that one of your players J.n.c 1993 has taken a city in our territory today. So we can probably call it square.

Dim
cc. Lax

DeletedUser

Dim, there is no academy. I've played with you before and have no reason to lie. Part of discussion I had with Ranga before joining No Brakes was that we wouldn't have multiple alliances:

Ranga1 on 2016-02-05 at 04:01
if you ever want to come up this way all you need to do is ask. I have been promised no sister/brother/academy alliances this time round so if that stays true if maybe fun again.

Personally, I think these are true intentions and that most alliances start worlds this way. As there are good available players and the enemy is expanding into multiple alliances, it only makes sense to add academies/wings to keep up. As long as you aren't starting with 300 players and 4 alliances, I think it stays competitive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

Im closing this again so I can edit things (This should be the last time I have to do this).

Re-opened

Last edited:

DeletedUser42857

Dim, there is no academy. I've played with you before and have no reason to lie. Part of discussion I had with Ranga before joining No Brakes was that we wouldn't have multiple alliances:

Ranga1 on 2016-02-05 at 04:01
if you ever want to come up this way all you need to do is ask. I have been promised no sister/brother/academy alliances this time round so if that stays true if maybe fun again.

Personally, I think these are true intentions and that most alliances start worlds this way. As there are good available players and the enemy is expanding into multiple alliances, it only makes sense to add academies/wings to keep up. As long as you aren't starting with 300 players and 4 alliances, I think it stays competitive.

I dont disagree with you about peoples intentions coming in.

Its erik's repeated claims that Goons are nothing to do with NB. We know full well they are, as Ive said to erik, we even got word on skype

"Eriks second branch is dropping in 2 hours just north east of NB"

DeletedUser42857

I understand you can be angry when i said Musks not to take you in, i had this agreement wit Karlo, not to recruit at 54, i stay out their ocean they stay out ours, i was mistaken karlo was the main boss at my beloved Eviction Notice.

Publishing "PRIVATE messages", Erik classy as ever.

and then preaches about respect... do me a favor..

DeletedUser42857

Why is Nisa in The Goon now? will Dim care to reply :D

To be fair to them, with Thor, Bees, Friends, Musketeers, Blood, Afterlife and everyone else all having academies, I guess they felt they were hopelessly outnumbered and had little option.

Cant blame them really.

DeletedUser49059

Everybody seems to have created a twin, sister brother, and the only 1 who had not 1 or was not planning to create 1 was me.
Only reason why i was not planning is because i have tons of good frioends in Musks.

Because everybody should look into their own families before spreading lies.

Erik, you easily won the propaganda contest in Sinope, and frankly most of us didn't miss it in Abdera.

No need to start it here...most of us know the score and your style. If it works for you and you can live with your game ethics- then I congratulate you for that.

Conversely- publicly denying things doesn't add any credibility to your skill set, or to the character of the good players within your alliance or your "Goons" who - for your fortune - have your back at this point. It does add to the redundancy and rhetoric though. You should really save it somewhere and cut and paste when you post...it will save you a lot of time.

DeletedUser49059

QUOTE=herefordgrl;985427]I avoid the externals for 24 hours and come back to read what almost resembles a bad repetition of Sinope.

Hfgirl i respect your opinion so answer this if you please, are we supposed to stay silent when players like dim come on here and spout made up rumors as truths? It happened in sinope, leolis continually spread lies and i refuted those lies. Already those lies affect your sound judgement and you think we already have a coalition, or i misread what you said?[/QUOTE]

Hi Ranga,

First, thanks for the compliment- I have grown to have more respect for you too since our days in Sinope.

I don't go looking for info...but when screenshots or information get sent from credible people, I don't ignore the contents. They may be short term NAPs that change with the wind as people find their footing, but they are still NAPs...let's be honest- we all are trying to establish our "sea legs". Our long term goals as an alliance may or may not be substantially different than yours.

I don't hold it again you all at all for defending yourselves and your team against Dimmy- or anyone for that matter, when it is logical and honest.

There's a strong difference between "propaganda rhetoric"...and evasive answers. Blatantly stating that you have no relationship or long term plan with Goons...pardon me, but I can't buy that at this point, even if it is early in the game...it's like trying to trade me wooden nickels. That buys you nothing.

DeletedUser42407

Probably should post this in the "trash talk" thread.

DeletedUser42407

To be fair to them, with Thor, Bees, Friends, Musketeers, Blood, Afterlife and everyone else all having academies, I guess they felt they were hopelessly outnumbered and had little option.

Cant blame them really.

Actually afterlife does not have an academy, not sure where you got that information from :D

DeletedUser42857

Actually afterlife does not have an academy, not sure where you got that information from :D

Neither do Bloods (as far as I know) or Friends (as far as I know). Its called exaggeration. It seemed to blend well with what I thought was obvious sarcasm.

destroxxi

Phrourach
Lol All this thread is doing is confirming the reason why KT, achilles, few others, and I left, and why none of us wanted to play in either group.

This thread is full of BS and Lies on a couple people's accounts. Talking to the masses then talk quietly in back rooms. After stepping out from both groups I see some peoples true faces and man all I can say is some people will do anything to win a world and they don't care how they do it.

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
Blatantly stating that you have no relationship or long term plan with Goons...

Come on HF Girl, please please please dont be like Dim, dont just make stuff up, your better than that. I said we have no PACT, very different from two alliances with common goals and almost the opposite of what you just said.

Also, on that matter, i think it time to change your alliance profile. No PACTS? You have your pacted alliance in your profile :D

destroxxi

Phrourach
Come on HF Girl, please please please dont be like Dim, dont just make stuff up, your better than that. I said we have no PACT, very different from two alliances with common goals and almost the opposite of what you just said.

Also, on that matter, i think it time to change your alliance profile. No PACTS? You have your pacted alliance in your profile :D

Drop it Ranga you don't want to start this fight.

Ranga1

Strategos
what fight is that? You do have a pact right and your profile says no pacts right? or am i misreading the situation?

destroxxi

Phrourach
what fight is that? You do have a pact right and your profile says no pacts right? or am i misreading the situation?

Majority of the players that are in the secondary are players that dropped with us and we just didn't have room for. Eventually the alliance will be condensed to one but as it stands that is what the secondary is. Is it a pact yes, is it a pact essentially as in another alliance that dropped and we allied with no.

Ranga1

Strategos
At least your honest, thanks for that. It was more a dig at you guys, i thought it funny that your profile says no pacts then says dont mess with our pact (doesnt actually the last part but in effect it does) Ill give you one thing though, at least your not hiding the fact you have a second wing :D