Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser50768

How can you say NB broke the NAP? You cant just ignore Fisherman.
If Musks were a proper alliance with sincere intentions, he would have been kicked and rimmed by you.

Karlo Makaj

Phrourach
How can you say NB broke the NAP? You cant just ignore Fisherman.
If Musks were a proper alliance with sincere intentions, he would have been kicked and rimmed by you.

1st please check who from yours alliances did what from begin of server

2nd ask Erik to say true once in life - he knows what he was dealed and what was break

if he do not want to say true or cant say true I am able to show to you all hims words and deals

DeletedUser37468

....have crept onto the server without anyone noticing.....be afraid, be very afraid (not) :p

DeletedUser50768

I really dont understand what kind of NAP breaking event are you talking about :O
We use Kronn's timezone UTC+14.

DeletedUser42857

I really dont understand what kind of NAP breaking event are you talking about :O
We use Kronn's timezone UTC+14.

Kron plays the game with honour. I dont think you should be comparing your actions. He will be wringing his hands right about now.

DeletedUser42857

Anyone from Brakes care to confirm they share forum tab with Darkness? Or Am I lying again?

DeletedUser50768

Anyone from Brakes care to confirm they share forum tab with Darkness? Or Am I lying again?

Anyone from Muskets care to confirm they share forum tab with Killer Bees? Or Am I lying again?

DeletedUser42857

Anyone from Muskets care to confirm they share forum tab with Killer Bees? Or Am I lying again?

we dont, so yes, you are. But its to be expected from your lot to be honest.

hAjLYvl.png

I reckon we need a top 12 soon

z8sOmQz.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Really funny thar the biggest known liar in externals keeps banging on about others lying :D seriously dim until you gain some credibility you should stop, you look even more stupid. And you starting to think your eviction notice, you go ask kron who he would rather have, you or erik. You know the answer dim and it ain't you any day of the week so quit whining you wanna be en player :D

DeletedUser17513

wow dude.. you are really a noob, bees have friends in musketeers same as some Musketeers have in No brakes and other way around, there is no relationship to Muskets nor Brakes from us period.

but want to hear more about this thing dim, since i think you are completely right.. who would be insane to put 3k birs in Darkness city after i revolted it 2 times.. oh yeah.. no brakes :p

DeletedUser17513

Really funny thar the biggest known liar in externals keeps banging on about others lying :D seriously dim until you gain some credibility you should stop, you look even more stupid. And you starting to think your eviction notice, you go ask kron who he would rather have, you or erik. You know the answer dim and it ain't you any day of the week so quit whining you wanna be en player :D

TBH kron would not take either, since erik cant play a fair game and uses tricks, and dim kinda is "public figure" while they both cause drama and bad image for any ally they play in/for.
And please Ranga try to explain to me what did he lie so far.. wanna catch up :D

DeletedUser46817

look if i do or if i do not it is none of your business do not bring my allaince in your feud with others .

DeletedUser42857

Can you tell me what was unfair that was done by Erik?

There was a NAP in place between brakes and muskets that (at eriks bidding it must be said) had a 4 day cancellation period. Musks informed Brakes they would not be continuing down the road of NAP and the NAp expired at 1300 Thursday.

Brakes council decided to launch attacks at around 23:50, 12 hours before the nap ended.

look if i do or if i do not it is none of your business do not bring my allaince in your feud with others .

Your alliance was automatically brought into the "business" the minute you started sharing forum tabs with Brakes.

consider yourself branch #3

DeletedUser42857

you go ask kron who he would rather have, you or erik. You know the answer dim and it ain't you any day of the week so quit whining you wanna be en player :D

Actually, he would have us both. Sorry to dissapoint you.

You see Kron, thinks that if we put aside our differences we could make quite a team. But you see, this is where myself, Erik, and also Tea are very different to you. If I, through whatever reason found myself on the same alliance as Erik, I would be a honest loyal teammate. If he needed support I would provide it, and he would do the same in return.

There are always times in life you have to put aside differences, hell, in the workplace, you will frequently find yourself having to work with, or deal with people you dont like. But you be professional, you suck it up, and you work with them.

If Kron said to me, Dim, I want you and Erik both on the team, Id have no issue with it, im sure we could work together. Doesnt mean we have to like each other, or have late night skype convo's, or send each other christmas cards.

That said after the events of the last couple of days, no, he'd probably say we were both more trouble than we are worth :D

DeletedUser44856

Take note of the last line you yourself highlighted.. You preach about honor constantly, end of the day this is a war game.. In war you take advantage of the opportunities that present themselves "hope that day will never come to me".. the day came he saw an opportunity, he took it..

I've been abused countless times and called "honor-less" because I attack somebody while they're at work, or they're asleep and it wasn't a 'fair fight'.. But I saw my opportunity to strike and I took it.. As has every other grepo player in history..

It's a game... Your word is important yes, here I guess people can see it's going to be hard to trust the word of somebody who did break an NAP.. But is it as you keep repeating 'with out honor'.. No, it's a game, a game they want to win.. Deception will always be a part of war and gaming.. Remember back when split screen games were everything "stop looking at my screen", but I'll still stare at their one still..

You always knew a war soemwhere between the top 3 would break out, "In times of peace prepare for war".. Sounds like they prepared better thus far

DeletedUser42857

Take note of the last line you yourself highlighted.. You preach about honor constantly, end of the day this is a war game.. In war you take advantage of the opportunities that present themselves "hope that day will never come to me".. the day came he saw an opportunity, he took it..

I've been abused countless times and called "honor-less" because I attack somebody while they're at work, or they're asleep and it wasn't a 'fair fight'.. But I saw my opportunity to strike and I took it.. As has every other grepo player in history..

It's a game... Your word is important yes, here I guess people can see it's going to be hard to trust the word of somebody who did break an NAP.. But is it as you keep repeating 'with out honor'.. No, it's a game, a game they want to win.. Deception will always be a part of war and gaming.. Remember back when split screen games were everything "stop looking at my screen", but I'll still stare at their one still..

You always knew a war soemwhere between the top 3 would break out, "In times of peace prepare for war".. Sounds like they prepared better thus far

You may well be right. The knock on effect of course being that nobody will ever trust a nap with Erik's leadership again. Which may come back to haunt them on future worlds, if not this one.

I guess I find it all the more galling, as we had strictly instructed our players not to attack, spy, spell, or do anything before nap ended (someone kindly forwarded that to erik), we even told our players not to reserve cities till 1300 such was our adherance to the agreement. You live and learn. Im still scratching my head that I actually trusted erik :D

DeletedUser44856

You may well be right. The knock on effect of course being that nobody will ever trust a nap with Erik's leadership again. Which may come back to haunt them on future worlds, if not this one.

I guess I find it all the more galling, as we had strictly instructed our players not to attack, spy, spell, or do anything before nap ended (someone kindly forwarded that to erik), we even told our players not to reserve cities till 1300 such was our adherance to the agreement. You live and learn. Im still scratching my head that I actually trusted erik :D

Of course it will, for whatever reason was made (I care not which) an NAP was broken out of turn, and the breaking party will be remembered as such.. Simple logic..

"Live and learn" awesome, can we make this a top 12 thread again now?