Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser53080

And about flyers i agree also. Its too much powerful and it forcing ppl to spend money on them, otherwise you will fall down like and old apple from the tree. I hate them, but im forced to use them.. DLU is pointless during events cuz if you can make 200 mantys a day, there is noway how to deffend them in long term..

Can't wait for this event to be done, it favors the gold user too much IMO and I find that unfair.

DeletedUser

Wombles officially disbanded yesterday at 9:43 server time.
Leftovers hurled on the main on a last effort to appear strong,lol

Now bets are when will harquebusiers add bees behind their name,lol

The effort to force Epi to merge into them( Harquebusiers) offering Ruthie as lunch failed,as well as the offer to remove brakes and crush Beth and Ruthie put together;)

DeletedUser47911

I am gland that this time simmers and scums didn't have the chance to ruin the server with their tricks without fighting. No Brakes was here this time ;)

DeletedUser52493

**** attention******* attention*******

due to the enormous amount of cities that have been bequeathed to me by muskets i am in desperate need of resources.....

***** please send resources to all my cities in golgi please....... Thank you....

Now back to your regularly scheduled program........

DeletedUser53080

So basically every single event for the past 2 years...? Get used to it friend :pro:

I know it's the same principle over and over, doesn't mean I can't dislike it. I use gold myself, not as much as some but probably more than most, but still think it's an unfair advantage for the people with more money.

DeletedUser

Interesting is that musks again losing cities with zero support or 500-700 birs inside their core 15k cities, but lilithka keep 6k birs inside 3k city on useless island in 55 lol. This is why you are losing so much, mindblown for me.

DeletedUser52493

Interesting is that musks again losing cities with zero support or 500-700 birs inside their core 15k cities, but lilithka keep 6k birs inside 3k city on useless island in 55 lol. This is why you are losing so much, mindblown for me.

ALPHA, DONT EVER ASK ANOTHER QUESTION ABOUT SUPPORT FOR LILI..... DONT YOU KNOW... SHE IS A POLISH PRINCESS.... SHE WILL HAVE YOU FLOGGED..... :eek:

DeletedUser

nothing new, same strategy for ages, she don't care if they lose 100 towns, important thing is that she is safe :D
still wondering why they still play with her in team :D

DeletedUser20013

I bet, Lili never or less sleep since the past 3 days till now
_bravo2.gif
_saufen.gif

DeletedUser21287

on another note is there even a top 12 now?

wouldn't it be a great day for Grepo when the top 12 alliances are actually at war with each other. seriously in need of an alternative end game

DeletedUser53080

on another note is there even a top 12 now?

wouldn't it be a great day for Grepo when the top 12 alliances are actually at war with each other. seriously in need of an alternative end game

Even though I agree that we need an alternative, and for me preferably a far more aggressive, endgame I don't agree there are no wars.
We're kicking Musks' and Bees' behinds left and right atm.

DeletedUser21287

yes but at the moment it is pretty much no brakes and chums v the rest of the top 12

its all part of the plan mate. suck you guys in by allowing you to take them cities with ease so you will get so fed up and ghost. Then WHAM!!!! we make our move lol

DeletedUser53080

yes but at the moment it is pretty much no brakes and chums v the rest of the top 12

its all part of the plan mate. suck you guys in by allowing you to take them cities with ease so you will get so fed up and ghost. Then WHAM!!!! we make our move lol

Seriously mate, you'd be a terrible villain. Like really, you just can't be good at being bad.
You just told us your master plan. Didn't you ever see a movie? Every time they do that, they lose!

DeletedUser21287

im like a James Bond villain. I could shoot you now or stick you on an island surrounded by crocs and me and my cronies walk away leaving you to your demise.

See we could pull the trigger now and end the server or we can make it fun and play it out a few more months and let you tread on the heads of the crocs lol

DeletedUser33675

Bitter cause you couldn't take a city from me? Even when you had 100 helpers?
*Lili passes tissue for xBeta Male*

ALPHA, DONT EVER ASK ANOTHER QUESTION ABOUT SUPPORT FOR LILI..... DONT YOU KNOW... SHE IS A POLISH PRINCESS.... SHE WILL HAVE YOU FLOGGED..... :eek:
I ALREADY TOLD YOU... NO NEED TO YELL CLINTI :p

nothing new, same strategy for ages, she don't care if they lose 100 towns, important thing is that she is safe :D
still wondering why they still play with her in team :D
Said Geoffrey's user who NEVER played with me.

I bet, Lili never or less sleep since the past 3 days till now
_bravo2.gif
_saufen.gif
No worries, some people don't need much beauty sleep... :D

DeletedUser

Here is my new top 8( 7 since NSL is evaluated in NB topic)..
Not worth yo go beyond as Martinus suggested.
this evaluation covers the period April 1-11.

1. NB Group ( NSL included).
In the mentioned period NB has continued to match ahead full speed and without Brakes,lol.
The numbers are 6,750,000 point growth, and an extra 507 cities,bp total almost 5 million,from which 3,200,000( 65%) are ABP and 1,750,000 DBP.
Again they showed their defensive strength repelling successfully the attacks of the combo Musket Bees( we had just two losses in their last op,buy main focus was on Epi not us).
In the past 6 days( after rebuilding) NB gave a crippling blow to Amazon's( with the cooperation of other interested alliances), cutting them to pieces as soon as they came into their radar,and while the last cs were still landing in their cities NB started a strong op on Muskets.
In 3 days they took around 75 cities, forcing the chief scalp seeker in VM.
Inactivity has been small.
Without a doubt they have got the upper hand in their conflict with Muskets and held well toward Killer Bees.
Swim.

2. Killer Bees( GHB included).
In this period KB profited by the fall of Muskets to seize the second spot.
Their growth has been a good 3 million points and an extra 155 cities ( the main had a good 294 but GHB is dying and has a negative growth of 140 cities and -1,170,000 points), and for the more there has been a substantial increase in their bp gains compared to the previous evaluation period ( no doubt event helped all),some 2,150,000.
From which around 1,450,000 were abp and 800k dbp( it is go be noted the fast growth in dbp,no doubts from quests since NB hasn't attacked them,and Axe too,and they have no pacts to help so one may argue this dbp growth came from supporting allies:d.

Now beyond jokes,they cut short the futile joke of "independent" Husband Killers ( aka widow makers) and poop came home with his tale between legs having failed in his self imposed mission of lying NB players for his " independent" group).
This of course is reflected in the better stats of this period.

It is also to be noted that Jarndog with shraw account became a wasp.
No doubt to arrange the merge of the dispirited muskets into Bees in order to save what is possible.
Drama ( Frenkie successfully succeeded to make Dax angry lol) and inactivity have been present too.
They did better against Bloody Axe and the combo Musket Bloods asked their help to subdue Epidemic.
Peace in our time with Black Ship continue.

Swim.

3. Musketeers ( without Wombles,lol).
Hmm,what to say?
Earthquake of scale 9 Richter?
Even Float seemed an optimistic evaluation.
Loads of quitting players, disheartened flock,huge city losses( around a hundred),no home ocean anymore ,desperate efforts to arrange some merge with their enemies, selling bloods, but yet no fruits.
Some players switched to NB.

So back to the beeblood alternative, lol
Wombles disbanded due to massive quitting.
Net loss in points is a million, and in cities around 180+( note that some players of Wombles in VM at the time of dissolution are not a total net loss,being expected to come back from VM).
Bp growth is a good 3,500,000, but 61% is dbp( 2,135,000) though.
The reactions toward LW and NB gave nothing in return and toward Epi the help of Bees was needed.
What holds the future for them?
For the next ten days it could be a Float but for sure in the long run is more s Sink.
Humorous note- thinks will shine again now that Pelly Kroud is made a leader and spirits cheered by the return of the undisputed hero of ocean 58 in Eubea:d

4. Written in Blood.
Point growth is 2,680,000,city gain some 220+.
Not spectacular but good it is,more positive is the bp growth, some 2,130,00, and from this total 1,250,000 is abp and dbp too is in increase ( 880 k).
Yet they failed to score a notable battlefield victory against Epi with just Musket help( one to one dare not predict),so bees too were called upon to subdue them.
Swim.

5. Black Ship.
They continued their routine with local wars.
Point growth was 2,430,000, city gain 197.
Bp is 1,090,000, from which 915 k is abp.
Dbp small.
Swim due to location.

6. Epidemic.
They have had,as expected hard times.
Failure of Musket blood combo brought bees on the battlefield, but more important they have had their main problems from quittings.
Talent,willpower and honor they have,slots too,but players are needed to reap the fruits.
The quitting of several players is reflected in a low point growth ( 1,260,000l and especially cities( +33 only).
The heavy odds brought considerable losses( have not counted but think a -50?).
Not all is bleak, news from the North is positive ( Musket plight) and there have been no switchers of note.
Float.

7. Lone wolves.
Kurbads club has had a good period with 2,300,000 point growth and a net city gain of 215.
Bp is still low( 980 k) but dbp had a higher growth due to a musket raid.
On their north Amazon's sudden hello was cut short and Muskets are unable for a decisive stroke.
Toward 35 all quiet.
So it is a swim.

Tbh not worth prolonging it.
Note. The author is a leader in NB,so prone to biased evaluation.

DeletedUser52493

bitter cause you couldn't take a city from me? Even when you had 100 helpers?
*lili passes tissue for xbeta male*

i already told you... No need to yell clinti :p

said geoffrey's user who never played with me.

No worries, some people don't need much beauty sleep... :d

im still waiting for my pictures lili..... Dont disappoint me.... I might have to actually go for one of your cities....lol....

DeletedUser33675

Come and try.

Pictures? Hmm... I don't send any but if you want to share some of your you know where to find me :p