Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser48444

ErikWijmeersch;
7: Secrets of Pompeii :
This team has a lot of secrets, there founder Avanya was our spy in sinope, using another account to inform us the standings of Fluffernuffers WW filling.
As I've mentioned below I ghosted well after you had disappeared from the world to take over Kelethos account not as a spy as a friend and it is really funny you'd start accusing me of these things now that I've "betrayed you" and can I point out I'm one leader there are 7 others besides me.
Poopstan aka Bowsers knows this, it amazes me that beth even teamed up with her likes after what she did for me and HH in sinope. complete insane
II didn't do anything for you and HH in Sinope, you had gone into endless VM by the time I ghosted and he had left a month before. You are deluded

I don't like alliances where the founder is a former spy, so I give it a failed stated !

But also this founder is a complete noob, she was offered to have full partnership with NB/NSL, but somehow she got paranoia and agree to team up her old buddy Poopstan.
I was not offered a full partnership with you until Lonely Wolves had folded and it was not paranoia when I can show you the PM's between you and Kurbads. that say "just spare NZ God" You ruined it because you are a backstabber a liar a phony and now a coward.
as stated before never team up a founders spy team, for us offcourse was another story, she spied for us, not for Beth.
I didn't spy for you, I ghosted after you went inactive and took over Kelethos account, I've been good friends with TheServant for a long time he was happy for me to take Kelethos account as he knew I didn't hold many loyalties to you after what you did to my darling Bandika
This team has nothing to offer for the crown to any of musks and Killerbees, they are miles away from where at 1 moment world wonders will be build.
Again you are focusing on a crown, you still think us siding with Bees in this fight was about a crown Beth, Pat and Tim will confirm it was never about the crown.
A founder should never team up with people who dislike you, Foofighter, Weasy, and others dislike this girl, some even blocked her ingame...
Foofighter has me blocked in game because he upset me over something not to do with game to do with him commenting on my RL and Weasy and I have issues but we're women we fight and forget about it 2 days later its a trick all women learn very young, we can move on. Karlo and I rarely talk anyway but don't have any particular problems with each other.

This team is a sink, and I hope for many people in grepolis they never become a soldier under this noob leadership.

9: Winter Wolves :

The founder overhere is Amanda aka Mothershroom, she started this server as my personal spy infiltrating other teams.
A spy is always risky to trust, but knowing Weasy's dislike towards her i felt pretty safe to choose this team over Kurbads team.
So I offered them a very good package deal.
I realise now , never feel safe when you deal with noobs.
This team is food and they can only blame Mothershroom, unless musks and the rest of the server choose to sim to the crown.
Right so this is another example of how little Erik knows and how his own personal prejudices cloud his judgement. MothersShroom isn't friends with Weasy but is friends with Tim good friends who trusts Amanda and who Weasy trusts, Tim who's judgement this entire world would glady trust because he is one of the most honest, smart and wise players around. If Tim/Jarnot/Sharwanr/Sc... Drago (I can't remember all his names lol) says to trust someone Weasy and any other leader would follow. And again he only focuses on one leader, there is a good leadership here, and more then one leader. As for spying you use people and blackmail people, you took advantage of mother who was vulnerable after everything that happened in Abdera where she couldn't find a safe home and offered her stability, you use the vulnerabilities of this player against her so that says more about you then her.

Over all a very poor top 12 focuses to much on Eriks own prejudices, doesn't take into account that Erik can't see past his own hatred and is not well enough informed on a lot of his opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Erik - one of the best players i ever seen, every troop he ever made was spent for alliance.

Robh - both servers i played with him, he was ranked at top. Lot of respect for you, new number one on Golgi.

Bowzers - this motherfather was so annoying with his night attacks he was one of the reasons why i left this server, good job buddy :)

Aldo - almost like bowzers, you took a city from me , gj

Beth - complaining about my BP :-D but amazing action in 54, then revolting over 30 of my cities, took one in another action.

Hellhouse - you should be diplomat in your country bro, but noone will read your long MMs in this game, first 3 sentences, then im pushing cross in the corner :-D

Sam - put so much effort to handle def situation in our ally, i wouldnt be online 24hrs in a row for own cities, she did for other players.

Curadh - probably most useful player ive ever seen, you cant imagine her work especially for small members.

Firk - everytime you ask this guy for help he shows up with 330LS from his pocket, dunno how is he doing it, probably magician.

D0pp - till last month i didnt even know we are in the same ally, we were only chating on skype and i realized after he is actually playing the game :-D helped me a lot, if he would buy/spent/had few more gold, i bet he would be in top 10.

KellyProud - dunno what i did to you but you wrote me im gold whore and blocked me, without even know me. Didnt egive me chance to even reply you. Last 2.5 months on this world i was totally free2play, premium i buy thanks to event in forum i won (bounty-hunter) i was few days without premium completely, unable to farm nor attack/def properly. First 1.5 month i spent probably 10 times less than you. I did my best to beat gold users, i wasnt one of them. Dunno how old are you, i was exactly the same as you are (except that issue you have with bottles) , i mean ingame, meaby you are a nice person in RL, but as i said, i was exactly same as you are, insulting people almost for no reason. I was playing alone without ally in every single world because i just couldnt be under someones leadership. When i had own alliance i was kicking people because they were average, i endup woth 3 members fighting world, got destroyed obviously every time.
Wake up till you have time budy. Your friends in musks camp likes you. Many of us dont understand why, probably you are different person in your ally chat. But try to be like that in world chat also please. I respect my enemy. Or better be quiet than saying things like you did man.

For the end, i think i made more friends than enemyes here and i saw some progress from my side, probably i will never come back to english worlds, will stick with nationals. But this gave me a lot. Sorry for everyone i forgot, but im in bath, my fingers already melting and my gf mad im here alrdy 3 hours.

Good luck

DeletedUser46711

ErikWijmeersch;
This team has a lot of secrets, there founder Avanya was our spy in sinope, using another account to inform us the standings of Fluffernuffers WW filling.
As I've mentioned below I ghosted well after you had disappeared from the world to take over Kelethos account not as a spy as a friend and it is really funny you'd start accusing me of these things now that I've "betrayed you" and can I point out I'm one leader there are 7 others besides me.
Poopstan aka Bowsers knows this, it amazes me that beth even teamed up with her likes after what she did for me and HH in sinope. complete insane
II didn't do anything for you and HH in Sinope, you had gone into endless VM by the time I ghosted and he had left a month before. You are deluded

I don't like alliances where the founder is a former spy, so I give it a failed stated !

But also this founder is a complete noob, she was offered to have full partnership with NB/NSL, but somehow she got paranoia and agree to team up her old buddy Poopstan.
I was not offered a full partnership with you until Lonely Wolves had folded and it was not paranoia when I can show you the PM's between you and Kurbads. that say "just spare NZ God" You ruined it because you are a backstabber a liar a phony and now a coward.
as stated before never team up a founders spy team, for us offcourse was another story, she spied for us, not for Beth.
I didn't spy for you, I ghosted after you went inactive and took over Kelethos account, I've been good friends with TheServant for a long time he was happy for me to take Kelethos account as he knew I didn't hold many loyalties to you after what you did to my darling Bandika
This team has nothing to offer for the crown to any of musks and Killerbees, they are miles away from where at 1 moment world wonders will be build.
Again you are focusing on a crown, you still think us siding with Bees in this fight was about a crown Beth, Pat and Tim will confirm it was never about the crown.
A founder should never team up with people who dislike you, Foofighter, Weasy, and others dislike this girl, some even blocked her ingame...
Foofighter has me blocked in game because he upset me over something not to do with game to do with him commenting on my RL and Weasy and I have issues but we're women we fight and forget about it 2 days later its a trick all women learn very young, we can move on. Karlo and I rarely talk anyway but don't have any particular problems with each other.

This team is a sink, and I hope for many people in grepolis they never become a soldier under this noob leadership.

The founder overhere is Amanda aka Mothershroom, she started this server as my personal spy infiltrating other teams.
A spy is always risky to trust, but knowing Weasy's dislike towards her i felt pretty safe to choose this team over Kurbads team.
This team is food and they can only blame Mothershroom, unless musks and the rest of the server choose to sim to the crown.
Right so this is another example of how little Erik knows and how his own personal prejudices cloud his judgement. MothersShroom isn't friends with Weasy but is friends with Tim good friends who trusts Amanda and who Weasy trusts, Tim who's judgement this entire world would glady trust because he is one of the most honest, smart and wise players around. If Tim/Jarnot/Sharwanr/Sc... Drago (I can't remember all his names lol) says to trust someone Weasy and any other leader would follow. And again he only focuses on one leader, there is a good leadership here, and more then one leader. As for spying you use people and blackmail people, you took advantage of mother who was vulnerable after everything that happened in Abdera where she couldn't find a safe home and offered her stability, you use the vulnerabilities of this player against her so that says more about you then her.

Over all a very poor top 12 focuses to much on Eriks own prejudices, doesn't take into account that Erik can't see past his own hatred and is not well enough informed on a lot of his opinions.
When you'll start to play Grepolis Avanya?
You exchanged always this game for a social network.
Just ... poor game play...Poor Stats so how do you think to talk about Grepolis?
(facepalm)

DeletedUser48444

Athena90 two things 1. I don't even know who you are. 2. How are my stats poor? I have spent a lot of time in VM over the last few months and am still higher then a lot of players that have not stopped playing since the start of the world.

DeletedUser50742

182K BPs it's not a stats to be glad of in this stage of the game though ;) by the way i remember taking 3 of your alliance cities in one island in just 12 hours :D

DeletedUser48444

In my defence 1. we rarely get attacked here and there aren't many reds especially now, and 2. I have literally 2 days of VM left. I'm still higher then a lot of Musks, Bees and Bloods players so given that and the fact I've been mainly defence in anticipation of NB hitting us which they only actually did three times and not very successfully. In fact out of both ops you did on us on two inactive players we only lost a grand total of 20 cities I believe compared to the 15-20 you were losing per ops. And I restarted a month into the game and regrew on the rim. Plus you are only 314000 points above me which if I was in an alliance that actually got attacked every single day I'd easily have but the biggest enemy we ever had ghosted. I'd say I'm doing alright given the circumstances.

DeletedUser50742

Are you forgetting the 70+ lost cities / OP ? About your inactives, it seems that our intel had his job done before yours :)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Athena90 two things 1. I don't even know who you are. 2. How are my stats poor? I have spent a lot of time in VM over the last few months and am still higher then a lot of players that have not stopped playing since the start of the world.

A founder ranked 281 in fighting skills is a founder unworthy.
A founder who needs a baysitter is a founder unworthy

tennbrew on 2016-06-04 at 05:00
hey, I know this may sound weird, especially coming from a red flag, but I have a favor to ask. obviously, with the trips being hit all over, you guys are running an op on Pompeii and Atlantis. all I ask is that if the target this weekend is either myself or Avanya, would you please change it? I have some RL things that are coming to a head this weekend so I won't be able to be on as much as usual and this does leave me vulnerable to attacks.

As for Avanya, you can ask either Erik or Hell House and they will tell you that I am protective of her, inside and outside of the game, so me not being able to stay logged in like I usually do, will also leave her vulnerable in my opinion, although she is one of our top defenders in the alliance.

I know that you can refuse the request and use the info to op me or her but I want to ask this favor of you. any other time, I would hit VM when I know I can't be in the game but this arose just this morning and will hopefully be over in 24-36 hours so VM will be useless

DeletedUser26731

1: The musketeers :
The musketeers, will swim but at what price!
So many legends who have sold their souls for a crown.
After their loss against No brakes those leaders asked NB mercy, any leader should ask mercy for his crew, not for themselves, and certainly not with the suggestion to betray their pacts (killerbees bloods ).
Many of them even teamed up with people they highly dislike just for the golden crown :).

Lucky for them NB ghosted so Weasy don't have to share the crown with the people she dislike so much - Mothershroom + Avanya, Weasy will only have to share with Ruth who she loves to call her personal pet slave, so I am unsure weither she likes her or not ;)

This boat has long ago sunk, but purely for statistics will float towards gold crown.

2: Black Ships :

I don't know this people except that this team should be killed ASAP. They never took initiative its a large group of noob simmers, it is a disgrace to see this group ranked 2.
Should I say more that a golden crown has became more and more an insane over-rated something.

3: Killer Bees
A long ago sunk.
At the outbreak of war NB, Musks, they were watching it.
It was not a bad tactic, they were in a bad position, a win of NB or MUSK meant just that they were the next in line.
But their loss came by their leader beth.
Beth failed to put aside personal emotions to reality.
Never trust a team (Karlo, weasy, Tim, Fool Fighter) if you've got the proof via screenshot that people would betray you for a gold crown.
This was an excellent opportunity for beth to reach out a hand to NB, but contrary to what had to be done she let a snake like Tim jarndog pollute her nest and gave him complete control over the team.
The result we all know, after the mass ghosting, Tim already rejoined Musks , Showed his true face.
Beth Has Failed her members, today she openly admitted it, her teams existence on this server was only the removal of Erik (me).
She didnt removed me , I did it myself, but I wonder how many of her members knew the true reason , dexxtroxxi, yes but he is the last person who's concerning about others.
This team is dead.
My thought are going to those who non stop wrote to me to stop propaganda, when the red swords are sailing yyour way please do think a moment of me :)

4: Written In Blood :
Leader is Ruthie, she is a loyal slave for Weasy, a slave don't complain, even if she got evidence that her master wish to kill her she will remain the way she is born, a slave.
This is not a team what stand on itself, so it will be rewarded with a losers golden crown from musks.

5: Say No To Corruption : NB left over 1500 ghost cities in 54, those are the people left behind, ranked 5 after this masssive ghosting is an amzing sign that NB/NSL really rocked the server. This team is together with Epidemic , vanguard, Black dawn the only ones in this top 12 with pride honnor and a soul ! I wish them all the best.

6: Sharks :
They were brave to figth NB, NSL, but at 1 moment of the server you have to think what is best for your crew, this war was not in their best intrests. They will stay t'ill end fighting local wars, bottom line, wasting a whole summer vacation for who knows what?

8: The Vanguard :

I don't know this players but they fight against larger oponents, no matter the boat sinks or swim , their legacy is more honnorable to remember than the big boys.

10 : EPIDEMIC :
This founder name is Shirley, i spoke very bad about her in sinope, but i am glad to saw her true side.
There is no other founder in this whole top 12 with more skills and honor than she does.
I wish them all the best.

11: Black Dawn :

This team does the best they can, fighting black ships for a long time (yes those blackships simmers who love to fight smaller fish), I suggest them to look at No corruption to get somekind of a package deal.

12 : Killer Hornets : wast of time to talk about this team

i guess this top 12 is one sided.it's like you are just favoring your old alliance and talking rubbish about other alliances.

And coming to black ships,We are not simmers.our position is far away from many alliances and that's the main reason we don't have much war with others.we were expecting war from you guys close to wonders but NB doesn't exist anymore.even you guys are a bit far from us.it's not our fault that we are so far from everyone.

Until last couple of weeks BD had MOB as their allies and as stated by you ,they also have NSL as allies.so i don't think it was a one sided war.better know the facts before you speak.

second point,we have a very good leadership who are experienced(check grepostats if you need) and they have done wonders in their previous worlds.well ,i don't want to talk much about previous worlds though.
there's still a long way to go.let's see how it turns out for us in the future.

DeletedUser48444

A founder ranked 281 in fighting skills is a founder unworthy.
A founder who needs a baysitter is a founder unworthy

I don't have babysitters I have family. There is a massive difference and one a person like you will never understand. This is a top twelve and your comments are irrelevant. At the end of the day darling, this isn't the first world you've ghosted in when you realise you have lost and blame the mods all you like. You've just done your own version of a suicide bomb on your own people, I am a lot of things but a coward is not one of them. Unlike you my love.

And we haven't lost 70 cities to anyone especially not you if you look properly you'll remember the cities were swaps you need to take into account that we were swapping cities when we turned on you. We've lost no more then 30 since we went to war with NB and you lost more.

And I have nothing more to say I now remember why Beth and Pat are always telling me to stay out of the externals its one big lady fight.

DeletedUser46711

That's really funny read simmers and noobs talking about NB.
NB was the #1 alliance global rank since the 1st Golgi day and 6 alliances was not able to kick them out this position.
#1 rank attackers
#1 rank defenders
and " Noobs Leaders"continue to talk bad about NB.
That's really hilarious...but also ridiculous.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
NB was the #1 alliance global rank since the 1st Golgi day and 6 alliances was not able to kick them out this position.
#1 rank attackers
#1 rank defenders

e85092d5999777f6643062d87949e5da.png

DeletedUser48886

I don't make many posts out here on the externals (in fact, I think this might be the second one ever), but I can not sit back any more and just read the Erik Propaganda parade continue here.

First off, this is the top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim, not "The Erik Supports show". So, I am sure the mod will come through and clean things up shortly and get the thread back on topic.

Secondly, I agree, Who are you Athena90? What gives you the right to even make a basis on anybody's leadership? Unless you are in our alliance, then you don't know what kind of leader any of us are so, your opinion doesn't matter in my opinion.

Third, Erik, I am not a baby sitter for anybody. As Ava said, we are family, so yes I am protective of her. I admitted that to Street Bob in the game, thus the reason you have the private message between us. And I still stick by it.

Fourth, d0ppler, stats are great. Stats are how we compete in the game. So, you have better stats than Ava, myself, or anybody in our alliances. Big deal!!!! The one stat I look at right now is "How many cities do you have right now? How many cities do most of the former NB have right now?" The answer: None. The reason: NB decided to do a mass ghosting.

To this, all I got to say is hahaha. if you can't win, then I guess it's time to quit.

As for the talks of crowns, Nisa can share with you the PMs, since that seems to be the thing, where I straight up told him that there was never a promise of a crown, paper, plastic, gold or any other kind. Tim, Pat, Beth, nor any other leader promised anything other than to work together to take out NB so that it can be everybody for themselves, period.

Great Leaders Don't Ghost or have their whole team ghost because of bans. They rally on and continue to play on.

DeletedUser46711

Secondly, I agree, Who are you Athena90? What gives you the right to even make a basis on anybody's leadership? Unless you are in our alliance, then you don't know what kind of leader any of us are so, your opinion doesn't matter in my opinion.
_lol.gif

That's funny too.
I have rights more that you can imagine for talk about NB.

DeletedUser48886

_lol.gif

That's funny too.
I have rights more that you can imagine for talk about NB.

If you were just talking about NB, then I would not have said anything about you questioning leadership of OUR ALLIANCE. If you are still in the game, and haven't ghosted like the rest, then you can find my name and see that I am not, nor have I ever been, a member on NB

DeletedUser46711

If you were just talking about NB, then I would not have said anything about you questioning leadership of OUR ALLIANCE. If you are still in the game, and haven't ghosted like the rest, then you can find my name and see that I am not, nor have I ever been, a member on NB
Stats ...baby....chronicle not gossip!
Avanya, is a poor player...poor leader , only able to follow gossip and start dramas.
That's all.
Return to the Topic Babe...
Originally Posted by Athena90 View Post
#1 rank attackers
#1 rank defenders

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I don't have babysitters I have family. There is a massive difference and one a person like you will never understand. This is a top twelve and your comments are irrelevant. At the end of the day darling, this isn't the first world you've ghosted in when you realise you have lost and blame the mods all you like. You've just done your own version of a suicide bomb on your own people, I am a lot of things but a coward is not one of them. Unlike you my love.

And we haven't lost 70 cities to anyone especially not you if you look properly you'll remember the cities were swaps you need to take into account that we were swapping cities when we turned on you. We've lost no more then 30 since we went to war with NB and you lost more.

And I have nothing more to say I now remember why Beth and Pat are always telling me to stay out of the externals its one big lady fight.

As for Avanya, you can ask either Erik or Hell House and they will tell you that I am protective of her, inside and outside of the game, so me not being able to stay logged in like I usually do, will also leave her vulnerable in my opinion

This is no family this is babysitting Ava.

He said, if he not around you wil be vulnerable, this is babysitting , and openly admitting you cant look after yourself while he's gone.... To me he could make it easy for himself and just wrote :

I am out can you please not attack Ava cause she is a poor player.

Tomorrow if the mods deside to delete i'll will make a funny pnp out of it.

DeletedUser

I am glad the massive ghosting gave life to externals too.
I failed with professional top12 to do it lol.

The top 12 of Erik is just a post to ridicule some things.

That of Blitz is just the usual bla bla bla with some spicey licks for leaders lol.
However I will +rep him since have never seen him before to make a comment and of course he needs encouragement.

DeletedUser51435

I don't know why your think your insults are relevant ... for whatever reason you and your team decided to lose the server and as such you no longer have a say here.

Solve your problem with the source of the problem not those that play this game ... you have the right to play your game your way and everyone else has the right to play their way ... clearly those that don't play the game to your standards will win this server and not you.

tig