Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser46395

11. Northlanders - Float. Float for now based on location. It all depends on how quickly they can grow and what WIB do to their East. This is not a Drill may look for harder action therefore it is important they watch their backs. The big 3 alliances are too far away for them therefore they must fight it out, possibly eat a few Hydra players and then have a shot at WIB.

Shame the Oracle isn't up yet, or you would've seen that by the time you posted this, we had already taken over 20 Northlander cities in a small-scale warm-up op.

DeletedUser46391

5. This Is Not A Drill - Swim. Some very familiar faces here however I do not know their leadership. When the defence and offence tabs are both 6 pages long do they have the organisation to fight it out with the above 4? Regardless they are also in a great location with no threat to their Southern or Western borders. Plenty of food to their East and the only main alliance that can threaten them is Caustic to their North. Diplo has 1 job and that is to NAP with Caustic and then you can wreak havoc on the rest.
What the world needs to keep it interesting.

Caustic v This is not a Drill
Show me your Noobies v Check Mate
Enough is Enough v WIB

We don't want several alliances ganging up on another. This is what causes all the animosity in the external. Just good old fashioned battles.

:) So our main job is to NAP you guys in CS/CJ but at the same time, you want us to fight you?

I really liked this top twelve it's a brilliant piece of propaganda and does a cute job of trying to call people to war to make things easier for his alliance in the long run. Every single one of the alliances mentioned were not just analysed in a way that pushes them in a direction you want them to go, but does a good job of trying to provoke wars and gain friendships at the same time. If CM and N00bies fought, for example, you (CS/CJ) could pick a side for an easier chance of the win for sure.

Tbh it's much more likely that they will team up to fight CS and CJ with the possibility of EE jumping in to fight too, especially if they all spot what you are trying to do here.

o45 This is not a drill pacted with HYDRA

News to us.

We do have a NAP but they have been defending the Northlanders so we are talking to them about that currently.

DeletedUser46395

:) So our main job is to NAP you guys in CS/CJ but at the same time, you want us to fight you?

I really liked this top twelve it's a brilliant piece of propaganda and does a cute job of trying to call people to war to make things easier for his alliance in the long run. Every single one of the alliances mentioned were not just analysed in a way that pushes them in a direction you want them to go, but does a good job of trying to provoke wars and gain friendships at the same time. If CM and N00bies fought, for example, you (CS/CJ) could pick a side for an easier chance of the win for sure.

Tbh it's much more likely that they will team up to fight CS and CJ with the possibility of EE jumping in to fight too, especially if they all spot what you are trying to do here.

Surely they will spot it? I would hesitate to call it "brilliant" propaganda because for me, it's just not that subtle a piece of attempted manipulation - it attempts to bite off far too much in one go. A really good propagandist would have spread that out over several posts and several weeks rather than trot it all out at once, and have a better chance of getting away with it - leaders of top alliances don't stay there by being slow to spot things.

News to us.

We do have a NAP but they have been defending the Northlanders so we are talking to them about that currently.

I did say that I thought Hydra would mess up with poor decision making. Doubly poor, given the results of their perfidy - Northlanders still losing 20+ cities to a smallish op. Wonder if in the long run they would say that was worth it

DeletedUser17513

maybe swap oracle of Zancle for Oracle of Kurb?

I've spoken with owner or admin of Oracle, its up and running, probably did not have time to add the world or had trouble with servers since they cover a lot of worlds that are won.. finally something better than grepointel is on. :cool:

p.s. nice suggestion Rich, il ask him if he is willing to change the name for a day or 2 just for fun of it :D

DeletedUser51786

You all are easily fooled by other players giving so called intel lol

DeletedUser49059

Definition of the word pact: a formal agreement between individuals or parties

Per the dictionary, pretty safe to assume there's a pact between every alliance on this server- be it a pact to fight each other or a pact to not fight each other....lol

Based on grepo, I would say a pact means you are "green" to another alliance because some players can't follow directions otherwise.

Last I checked...I see lots of brown and red cities on the map...and the only green is the other half of our alliance. It's still early boys and girls.

DeletedUser49059

maybe swap oracle of Zancle for Oracle of Kurb?

Might work...pretty sure he's been in half the alliances on the server so far, and asked to join the others.

Great fighter...fun to have on your side when he's getting his way...but might work on his "play well with other skills"...

When he does his top 12...count on him to mark us sink, lol

DeletedUser51786

Thank you for that shaz...

Very thought provoking.

Call it what you want RT, I was simply saying some ppl say things out of context because of the situation they get their self into, some person act out of hatred when they are confronted about their wrong doing, the moral here is dont always believe what someone or who ever says. you seem like a smart guy analyze the situation before posting on EXTERNALS about you all getting information from Kurb.

Shaz Boodoo

DeletedUser46395

Call it what you want RT, I was simply saying some ppl say things out of context because of the situation they get their self into, some person act out of hatred when they are confronted about their wrong doing, the moral here is dont always believe what someone or who ever says. you seem like a smart guy analyze the situation before posting on EXTERNALS about you all getting information from Kurb.

Shaz Boodoo

Really? Thanks for that useful advice, I'm sure it wouldn't have occurred to any of us that what Kurb says might not be the whole story. :)

DeletedUser46391

Really? Thanks for that useful advice, I'm sure it wouldn't have occurred to any of us that what Kurb says might not be the whole story. :)

Bud his name is an anagram for Sad Hobo Zoo what do you expect?

Keeping on topic.

Shaz you have posted in here a lot but never done a top 12.

Could you do one for us please?

P.s I also like Adz Boohoos and A Bozos Hood.
p.p.s I tried to do an anagram for my own name but only got Modest yet handsome every time :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21287

News to us.

My man you don't know me and I don't know you, it is friendly because I am friendly and enjoy playing the game. If you were experienced and understood how world's work you would see that what I put allows for the longevity of this world. Nothing more. Had noobies been under us and and wib been between us and check mate I would have stated the same based on location. It matters not to me who I'm at war with yet we have seen players comment on my post to try and manipulate things. Such as noobs are at war with check mate therefore so should caustic and another comment such as caustic and noobs need to go to war to keep it interesting. You guys are the ones trying to manipulate things. I just want a good game. Already suggestions that alliances gang up on noobs, to what purpose? That eventually 80 good players leave as in so many other world's and then those left gang up on another. So predictable that yours and others attempts at manipulating the world are so obvious and boring.

My post allowed for 3 wars between evenly matched alliances based on location. If you fail to see that so be it. I don't have Intel on other alliances or ours and nor do I want any. Played the game long enough to know what will happen however it would be great if in 1 world we can break the status quo and fight it out fairly for as long as possible. Sadly ganging up works in grepos favour because the sooner those 80 good players leave the sooner the rest can complete the wonders and a new world can be opened to repeat the same madness.

DeletedUser21287

lol all this server is one big coalition..

o44 Caustic Soda pacted with Show Me Your Noobies
o45 This is not a drill pacted with HYDRA
o54 Check Mate pacted with Show Me Your Noobies
o55 Enough is Enough pacted with Written In Blood

soon there will be new PACTS, thats all you do in this sim world

That is kind of how wars are fought and empires are built. Knowing when and who to nap/ally/war with is the key to the success. I think until there is a new way to win the world I agree that you can pretty much predict most of what will happen. Wonders is a poor ending however the new changes should stop alliances exploiting it.

DeletedUser46395

My man you don't know me and I don't know you, it is friendly because I am friendly and enjoy playing the game. If you were experienced and understood how world's work

Oh good grief, you really don't know RT, do you? Wow. Astonishing. I thought EVERYONE knew RT, at least by reputation. Ask Beth about him. Ask ANY diplo in any major alliance in any EN revolt world. That way you'll be spared making such silly statements. I doubt very much if there's anyone on the server who better understands exactly how worlds work, even Shaz. Er, I mean Beth. ;)

So predictable that yours and others attempts at manipulating the world are so obvious and boring.

Mate, YOU were the one attempting the manipulation, don't try to deflect.

Last edited by a moderator: