Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser46395

Perhaps time I did another...

Interesting times. Word on the street is that at least two of the top 12 are about to fall apart imminently, but word on the street has been wrong before. Here's my take...

1. Show Me Your Noobies - Swim
. Justifiably top for me, generally well led and a decent bunch. The ones to beat, without a doubt.
2. Caustic Soda - Swim. Can't see them doing anything else, so long as they don't provoke their neighbours.
3. This is not a drill - Swim. Currently the less good-looking of the two tool alliances as the most handsome guys are running hammer.
4. Enough is Enough - Sink. Not sure their demise will be as swift as the scuttlebutt suggests, but they're doing a fair Dorian Gray impression at the moment by feeding off their academy. Rather erratic decisions from leadership hint at the extreme pressure they're under.
5. Written in Blood - Swim. Having fun against VG.
6. Caustic Juice - Float. Likely to be around for a while yet, currently the most successful academy.
7. Varangian Guard - Sink. This one likely is going to be the first to go. Shame.
8. This is not a hammer - Swim. Currently run by the two best looking and most modest guys on the server, how could it be otherwise? ;)
9. Noobs - Swim. Looking good in 65 and a lot more focused than before when they were too widely spread.
10. Slap. - Swim. Strong in 35 and looking good for now.
11. Blood Pressure - Sink. Doing OK at maintaining the blood supply for their parent.
12. LORDS OF THE RIM - Sink. Anyone who feels they need to shout their alliance name is on to a loser before they start, and anyone fighting the No 1 alliance from this end of the top 12 is also unlikely to succeed.

So there we have it, a quick summary of how I see things at the moment.

DeletedUser54478

13. Rising Tides - Making waves. Founded a week ago and Rising Fast :D
(you missed one Bear) :confused:

destroxxi

Phrourach
54+ cities to 0 in like a week is getting destroyed. Doesn't mean you can't end up winning the war but that is getting wrecked in Grepolis, especially early game. that means you jsut lost like 10% of your cities in a week...

Honestly the few that have left if you see oracle are the ones we are after specifically and if most of you all saw the kind of pms they send out.... if they don't get banned before we get to them I will be surprised to say the least.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
I know it's top 12, but I'm gonna make top 10 ... sorry :p

1- Show Me Your Noobies: This alliance is about Fighting fighting fighting, they are not planning for wonders, as they seem to be careless about it, all they care about is to smash alliances around them . Enough Is Enough are having hard time fighting them, and it's about time before they finish them off. -Swin

2- Caustic Soda : No comment

3- This Is Not a Drill : They are doing it right , preparing for big wars, enhancing their position, as well as making some pacts that are going to be helpful . But not much aggression witnessed from this alliance, they have not been tested yet. They need to start a big war to prove themselves. -Float

4- Enough Is Enough : they have been doing it wrong ever since the world started, didn't secure their ocean, instead they made pacts with alliances in their ocean which helped in their fall. This alliance is not gonna last long against Show Me Your Noobies, they'll fall soon. -Sink

5- Written In Blood : Well, This alliance has started a war against Varangian Guard and they're doing very well against them.
by winning Varangian Guard war this alliance will have a vent. -Swim

6- Caustic Juice : No Comment

7- Varangian Guard : This Alliance is failing in it's first challenge ever, all this time they had and never ready to stand against Written In Blood, This alliance will probably Fall down . -Sink

8- This Is Not A Hammer : Same as 3

9- Noobs : Took Advantage of EIE and SMYN war and started taking cities from EIE, this alliance will last for some time in this world because they have no clear threat around them . -Float

10- Slap. : they're doing it right, they know how to stay alive, and probably will stay alive for some time because if their smart pacts . -Float

Last edited:

DeletedUser38168

I know it's top 12, but I'm gonna make top 10 ... sorry :p

1- Show Me Your Noobies: This alliance is about Fighting fighting fighting, they are not planning for wonders, as they seem to be careless about it, all they care about is to smash alliances around them . Enough Is Enough are having hard time fighting them, and it's about time before they finish them off. -Swin

2- Caustic Soda : No comment

3- This Is Not a Drill : They are doing it right , preparing for big wars, enhancing their position, as well as making some pacts that are going to be helpful . But not much aggression witnessed from this alliance, they have not been tested yet. They need to start a big war to prove themselves. -Float

4- Enough Is Enough : they have been doing it wrong ever since the world started, didn't secure their ocean, instead they made pacts with alliances in their ocean which helped in their fall. This alliance is not gonna last long against Show Me Your Noobies, they'll fall soon. -Sink

5- Written In Blood : Well, This alliance has started a war against Varangian Guard and they're doing very well against them.
by winning Varangian Guard war this alliance will have a vent. -Swim

6- Caustic Juice : No Comment

7- Varangian Guard : This Alliance is failing in it's first challenge ever, all this time they had and never ready to stand against Written In Blood, This alliance will probably Fall down . -Sink

8- This Is Not A Hammer : Same as 3

9- Noobs : Took Advantage of EIE and SMYN war and started taking cities from EIE, this alliance will last for some time in this world because they have no clear threat around them . -Float

10- Slap. : they're doing it right, they know how to stay alive, and probably will stay alive for some time because if their smart pacts . -Float

hahahahhaa

finally someone works out we not here for wonders but to say we have been careless with our attacking is ridicules comment

btw you can win world by world domination right ?

DeletedUser38693

Just sitting in the bleachers with popcorn waiting for EiE to collapse, worst run alliance I have ever been part of. Hopefully they learn how to operate going forward.

DeletedUser48538

Varangiean Gaurd was busy before WIB war, busy killing people you would never learn about, because I killed them. They crumble because grepo players are stuck in stone ages. Need to read some books and get smart. Too many relax for holiday, when others grind. There will be consequences for failure. If you actually knew what happened, but after it all, im still alive...

DeletedUser41102

Just sitting in the bleachers with popcorn waiting for EiE to collapse, worst run alliance I have ever been part of. Hopefully they learn how to operate going forward.

They rid themselves of some dead weight (or did you leave voluntarily?)

EiE should change their name back to All of the Drama, before they SINK.

DeletedUser39626

Besides, somebody told Foxy, and I'm now having to explain it all to him...

You weren't suppose to tell Magick that bit
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif