Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Ruthie2

Phrourach
I admire your attempts to goad me, but its fine.

I wasnt the one who asked for backroom deals, and protection. Nobody has to like you. I am a solo player; love it. I win like that, solo, but can you bloods?

You think bad mouthing me hurts me somehow? Anybody you deal with is nobody i want to work with. I seen your forces, measured them very accurately.

Your golders, and your pvp skills are wanting. I was the best you had there, i beat your bloods more times than i care to count. In fact im covered in your blood.

Killed about 15 of your CSs and i beat kegsy's manti, about 200+ from him alone.

This is a pvp game, not a talking game. I dont like bloods, anyone else i really dont begrudge. I don't know why you think your so great. When you go down, i will be there.

Your so deluded you actually believe what you say, you never beat anyone, again you had the chance to go on the front line but you wimped out, always excuses , your battles are all verbal, your the champion of talking BS. The sad part is you actually believe what you say.
I dont care what you say about me. As I have said everyone I have mentioned your name to in lots of alliances have all said you are poison, you destroy alliances from within. Keep thinking your right , your the only one ..

DeletedUser38168

Your so deluded you actually believe what you say, you never beat anyone, again you had the chance to go on the front line but you wimped out, always excuses , your battles are all verbal, your the champion of talking BS. The sad part is you actually believe what you say.
I dont care what you say about me. As I have said everyone I have mentioned your name to in lots of alliances have all said you are poison, you destroy alliances from within. Keep thinking your right , your the only one ..

must be right on front lines your self with the massive 80k abp you have gained this server but don't worry carry on bad mouthing others for not doing as you say but doing as you do

DeletedUser17513

Everyone I spoke just before and after we internalised you told me you are poisen to any alliance that you are in

And this is what i hate about so called stories "they told me this they told me that about you"
Its all rumors Ruth, some people are bad news because others dislike them, it does not have to mean they are bad players, you notice that as time passes on their game play, i would rather take a player in to check him out than not to give him a chance because of what others think of him, hell i would take @Foo Fighter in..

and yeah @.magick. i have been away for so long.. want to see new and detailed top 12 if possible don't make it short and simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46130

And this is what i hate about so called stories "they told me this they told me that about you"
Its all rumors Ruth, some people are bad news because others dislike them, it does not have to mean they are bad players, you notice that as time passes on their game play, i would rather take a player in to check him out than not to give him a chance because of what others think of him, hell i would take @Foo Fighter in..

and yeah @.magick. i have been away for so long.. want to see new and detailed top 12 if possible don't make it short and simple.

OMG REALLY! You would!? Jeez thanks man means a lot mate!

DeletedUser54451

He's with us now. So we'll see what happens lol.

DeletedUser48582

Since our alliance is finally back into the top 12 here is my first top-12 so far on this server :)

1. Caustic Soda - Swim
Properly the strongest contender for the win. Experienced leadership with good relations to many on the server. They have a good position on the map and are cleaning up their neighborhood. So far (to my knowledge) they haven't fought any top 5 alliance yet so their big test may lie in front of them yet.

2. Show Me Your Noobies - Swim
Well not much to say other than they are an aggressive bunch - Big cudoes for not cuddling like most of the server :) Like CS they have alot of experience in their ranks and have secured O54 as their base. Officially not doing wonders which is a shame for the competition of the game.

On the war front they are hitting the Bloods with good succes.

3. Written in Blood - Float
They count three alliances after taking in the former EiE. In my mind it was a mistake as they owned EiE's war with SMYN but their numbers are impressive. Their position is fragile with ongoing wars against SMYN and Noobs at the same time plus the neutral TiN-group to the west - Yeah i know they have diplomatic relations but this is Grepo and you never know :) Like the rest of the top alliances their leadership is experienced but with that many members it takes some skills to keep everyone in line.

4. This is not a drill (TiN) - Swim
Dont know many in this group but apparently they are doing fine by securing their own area. Like CS they haven't fought any top alliance yet but perhaps this will go off at some point. They have their numbers but needs to make a move if they want the win in the end.

5. This is not a hammer - N/A
See number 4.

6. Caustic Juice - N/A
See number 1.

7. Noobs - Swim
I see many familiar faces in their ranks plus some from my former Berzerker-crew from the beginning of the server. Got to respect their way of playing so far. Aggressive in their persuit of expansion, picky with recruiting and a bit cocky towards their enemies :) Currently fighting Bloods and with good succes.

Exciting to see how far they can take it.

8. Blood Ties - N/A
See number 3.

9. Slap. - Sink
Not many lost cities so far and are only placed no. 27 on the deff list so they haven't been tested yet - Perhaps a war with TiN in the future? A few well-known faces in their ranks... I dont think they would survive a big war though.

10. The Langolier Ones - Float
Have a good grab on O64 with only the Rim Lords as a real threat (if they can be considered that lol). Once this ocean is secured they have to choose which direction then - Which must be considered plague or kolera :)

11. Blood Pressure - N/A
See number 3.

12. The Resurrected - SWIM :)
Well my own alliance... As the name says = Back from the dead :) After our relocation from O55/O65 and a big mistake merging into the former Enough we are now set up in O66 where we tend to stay till the end. We are aggressive as always so we'll see what the future brings.

Just to sum up the top 12... Where are the major wars lads?? :)

DeletedUser54360

The Rim Lords would never be a threat to TLO.. Friendship precludes that..

However you should be aware we had a hand in the demise of THOR and offshoots ..

Divesting from 54 with oodles of BP and growth city slots . 63 will be the Homeland of LOTR..

Expect us back in top 12 alongside our good partners circa Mid May..

What you on about WG you didnt do crap to us couldnt take a city from an active player always going for the inactive guys.

DeletedUser54360

What you on about WG you didnt do crap to us couldnt take a city from an active player always going for the inactive guys.

And yet you are falling apart Labeling you correctly as Minnow Bashers helped LOKI make their mind up to b e something better.

DeletedUser46130

The Rim Lords would never be a threat to TLO.. Friendship precludes that..

However you should be aware we had a hand in the demise of THOR and offshoots ..

Divesting from 54 with oodles of BP and growth city slots . 63 will be the Homeland of LOTR..

Expect us back in top 12 alongside our good partners circa Mid May..

There is literally no end to your lies lol

DeletedUser31163

[QUOTE="
Just to sum up the top 12... Where are the major wars lads?? :)[/QUOTE]

Only bloods vs smyn. The rest are simming, forcing fighters to go to other servers, Its quite a good stragety tbh. Make the server so boring everyone leaves. Then you will have a chance :)

DeletedUser51786

Well some of Caustic Leaders are too busy fabricating Lies and more Lies against their own members, when their members only speak out the truth on why having a DNH with alliances :)

DeletedUser48583

You know that aint true. As one of Loki's Leadership I can state few reasons but main blame come from Thor leadership and a certain deal from Caustic.

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Deals? mergers? spy's? stabbing in the back? leaders fabricating lies? - wow sounds like a war game! and every server I have played - lol
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
I like the minnow bashing - that's great cos they can't hit back and if all the players on the server leave cos of boredom - great I win!
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser46130

Deals? mergers? spy's? stabbing in the back? leaders fabricating lies? - wow sounds like a war game! and every server I have played - lol
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
I like the minnow bashing - that's great cos they can't hit back and if all the players on the server leave cos of boredom - great I win!
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
But whats the point of winning then? If there is no competition for it, i would never take a simming crown.. Crowns are earned and fought for. I take pride in the ones i got cause i fought like hell for those (except farsala, they forced me to take it there :D)

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Foo - dont be so serious - I was joking ha ha ha (see)

The best server I played was Edessa (apart from an alliance with you as a member - lol) - before all the gold and moaning - I was taken under the wing of a played called Germinius and we won the server through team work.

It all seems to have moved into the same groups of players moving from server to server now and yes alliances seem afraid to battle each other anymore.

Anyways chin up we are going to win - lol

DeletedUser54360

But whats the point of winning then? If there is no competition for it, i would never take a simming crown.. Crowns are earned and fought for. I take pride in the ones i got cause i fought like hell for those (except farsala, they forced me to take it there :D)

Finally something we agree on..