Top 12 Sink or Swim?

terminatour

Phrourach
Who will sink? Who will swim? YOU DECIDE!
18/11/16

1.No Drama
2.Backdoor Bandits
3.HYDRA
4.No More Drama
5.Show Me Your Noobies
6.Undecided
7.Gold diggers
8.Anonymous
9.Symmetry
10.Heroes Of Olympus
11.PIED
12.Malabar Warriors​

Last edited:

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
If I really could be bothered to play, I would join this world, but I am so lazy now, its not really worth it - but a 12 yr old veteran is here, so maybe that is a challenge ;)

DeletedUser53831

I'm going to hold off to join any alliance, when Bp ends the Mra's and alliance with bad leaders will crumble.

klskr

Phrourach
dax, right now i see u r alliance as gold rusher.
lets hope u guys have a grt swimmer because generally gold rushers leave game when condition get tougher

DeletedUser38693

I see your point if in fact it is. Don't let the actions of one determine the outcome of many. History agrees with your statement and those who fail to read history, fail in the future, yet we have a good amount of historians among us.

DeletedUser17513

Now now, there are some very good swimmers among us!

i agree, no drama has great single players, but what leadership turned those 2 alliances into, makes everyone not respect or view them as they were on the start...

DeletedUser27128

I'm sure that those good players will soon be looking for a new home or will form their own alliance...

DeletedUser27128

Why join a 75 cap server if you wanna cuddle up and sing kumbaya with 200 players? Honestly stuff like this just sucks the fun out of the game...

DeletedUser17513

Why join a 75 cap server if you wanna cuddle up and sing kumbaya with 200 players? Honestly stuff like this just sucks the fun out of the game...

maybe they just want to do what Eviction Notice does in every world they join, with 2 full alliances of kick *** players.. tho now they just look pathetic :p

DeletedUser9267

well this is not an MRA, I don't think any folks were recruited. It is kind of a new thing to Grepo as i understand it.
It's a new world with settings that a lot of peps were looking for and it went viral. All the peps in the No drama family came over because of being friends in one world or another.
Yes it might seem overwhelming right now and quite unfair to the smaller groups but it will probably balance in time.
Who knows what it will happen. As you all know Anything is possible in Grepo.
No need to be sour and cry foul, play the game, have fun, time will tell all.