Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser17513

The last EN server i played was Sinope... Think we now how that ended lol :) But yes day 3 and already three alliances.

yes bud i know how that ended, i was in Fluffernutters :cool:
however it will be more interesting if what koma said was true, after all we might be judging them too soon. :)

DeletedUser48582

Jep I was leading Army of the North :) Is Maria/mkyungo still active in there?

Yeah perhaps but the members they have taken in since 22:00 last night looks random :)

DeletedUser17513

Jep I was leading Army of the North :) Is Maria/mkyungo still active in there?

Yeah perhaps but the members they have taken in since 22:00 last night looks random :)

agreed bud.. their recruits do not look that premade, and how can they say it is premade when their own members are starting to view it as cuddlers group and mra and looking around to jum ship :rolleyes:

DeletedUser35722

the suspense is real :D

it will all come down to the fighting when beginners protection ends and then we'll see who swims or who sinks
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser46130

maybe they just want to do what Eviction Notice does in every world they join, with 2 full alliances of kick *** players.. tho now they just look pathetic :p

You can't really compare their players to the players of former EN, the talent of EN blows the drama gangs out of the water :p

DeletedUser37948

well this is not an MRA, I don't think any folks were recruited. It is kind of a new thing to Grepo as i understand it.
It's a new world with settings that a lot of peps were looking for and it went viral. All the peps in the No drama family came over because of being friends in one world or another.
Yes it might seem overwhelming right now and quite unfair to the smaller groups but it will probably balance in time.
Who knows what it will happen. As you all know Anything is possible in Grepo.
No need to be sour and cry foul, play the game, have fun, time will tell all.

Its just a load of lame excuses for a bunch of cuddlers, who hope to win without a real fight!

If i was that scared to fail i needed to cuddle id stop playing
00020473.gif

DeletedUser17513

You can't really compare their players to the players of former EN, the talent of EN blows the drama gangs out of the water :p

sorry Foo, not comparing them in manner of skill, only of them trying same strategy that EN did for years, to beat everyone with sheer numbers, but in EN situation EVERY player was skilled fighter, machine and leadership is still one of the best that i had pleasure of playing under and against, thanks to Tim and Karlo :cool:

DeletedUser54333

sorry Foo, not comparing them in manner of skill, only of them trying same strategy that EN did for years, to beat everyone with sheer numbers, but in EN situation EVERY player was skilled fighter, machine and leadership is still one of the best that i had pleasure of playing under and against, thanks to Tim and Karlo :cool:

Ev1l, it's common knowledge that the real EN leadership came from Kron who is "retired", along with Prateek, Dim, Nisa and others we will all miss here on the public forums.

Even Tim and Karlo will put aside their pride and will tell you that.

DeletedUser17513

Umm i do not remember saying anything about Kron or Prateek.. im just saying that Tim and Karlo recruited me into EN roosters for first and then later worlds, and i owe it to them.. nothing more, some of their players continued to play while most of EN leadership retired or play worlds extremely rarely, feel free to correct me beth if you want to..

DeletedUser38168

This is so true
I can't wait to see the fourth alliance (yes drama) lol :p
drama have a 4th alliances Caustic Soda drama list one of their players as their diplo this world is going to be a love fest and dirty underhand tactics with soooo many player playing with new names after screwing ppl other under old ones

DeletedUser54126

drama have a 4th alliances Caustic Soda drama list one of their players as their diplo this world is going to be a love fest and dirty underhand tactics with soooo many player playing with new names after screwing ppl other under old ones
I think you are confused, check again.

DeletedUser49059

ok so i will up until yesterday Beth was listed as diplo for no drama i guess u guys realized you mistake

Wow Phil, we've yet to ever say hello to one another personally and we are one a first name basis. I am honored.

DeletedUser54313

I had checked it out
These guys are not (no drama) 4th alliance
They are shadow elite that play in kasmenai